Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he ever share these more extreme views with you....or where they a total surprise to you. When close in a more casual relationship it can be so hard to decipher..I know. Did you know his sisters at all....

Alex did not express any off-the-wall beliefs to me. I did not know Lori at all - a thank goodness seems appropriate here!

Last edited:
I’m not sure that it was to hide evidence. I’m still leaning toward trying to dispose. I’m also stuck on Nate specifically saying she was dismembered. This is a specific term that doesn’t come to mind, at least for me, when remains are separated and scattered after being burned. I’m leaning towards disposal right now. Of a dismembered body.jmo
Dismemberment was brought up before Nate made this statement. Here is just 1: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ere-found-wrapped-in-plastic-dismembered/amp/
I really don’t know how anyone knows unless they have inside information. I know it was mentioned in a few MSM sites after the bodies were discovered. JMO

Dismemberment was brought up before Nate made this statement. Here is just 1: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ere-found-wrapped-in-plastic-dismembered/amp/
I really don’t know how anyone knows unless they have inside information. I know it was mentioned in a few MSM sites after the bodies were discovered. JMO
Yes, I’m not sure how he knows but he seems confident in this.
“1/2 This morning in an interview with
@NancyGrace
I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened.“

Twitter

Honestly there are OTC things that could possibly do that if he had ADD/ADHD or a tendency to react opposite to drugs. My own daughter was given an adult dose of morphine (for a traumatic injury) and it was like she had superhuman strength. After that, we had to dose her with Sudafed or Actifed just 30 min prior to medical procedures to make her sleepy so she could endure the procedure. She had just turned 2 years old at the time.
Also, there are those 5 hr energy drinks - easily mixed in a juice or smoothie or even flavored milk.
My point is Lori would know what made him sleepy (and alluded to it when the babysitter came) but Tylee might be much different than JJ.

Did they know anyone at end of life stages? (ie: going through chemo or have a chronic pain diagnosis). A fentanyl patch could be soaked in water or juice and mixed in a drink. Those opiates would show up in autopsy so anything obscure would need special testing.
IMO
Perhaps they did. If it doesn’t show up in autopsy we will never know. JMO.

Yes, I’m not sure how he knows but he seems confident in this.
“1/2 This morning in an interview with
@NancyGrace
I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened.“

Twitter
Yeah, I know about his retraction. I felt bad for him because I have a lot of respect for him as a journalist.

Jan 2019 -Risperidone perscription filled in JJs name in Arizona. We have no idea exactly how many pills (30days, 60, etc) were dispensed.

Spring 2019 - MG says Lori told her Tylee had become a zombie.

Nov 2019 - Risperidone pill bottle found at Loris Idaho apartment with 17 pills left. The prescription was not refilled in Idaho.

It could be that he changed meds or that his mother withheld it so he would show more rage and anger, the possessed climbing the cabinets crap.

When she did give him a pill he became a zombie.

Check out the side effects of this medication. I stayed up late one night reading medication reviews. I counted about 10 times in about 80 or so reviews that mentioned the word zombie. “I feel like a zombie”, “I’m a total zombie”, etc.

I had Zoloft prescribed at age 16. I have never been so stoned in my life. My pupils were almost filling the iris of my eye. I had the most violent and sad thoughts. I had nightmares, vivid ****. Not acid trip, happy vivid, like colors and lights. I stopped taking that crap after the first week.

ETA, this was way before the medical field recognized the link between antidepressants, suicide, and young adults.

Bear in mind that JJ was with CV alone for at least 58 days of that time period. If you are going to argue that all the pills not being used or refilled means Lori was trying to make JJ show more rage and anger and therefore she is a horrible parent then wouldn't the same argument apply to CV?

Bear in mind that JJ was with CV alone for at least 58 days of that time period. If you are going to argue that all the pills not being used or refilled means Lori was trying to make JJ show more rage and anger and therefore she is a horrible parent then wouldn't the same argument apply to CV?
I haven’t looked at the timeline in this respect to count days, but going with the 58. No one knows how many pills there were or if CV had any. We just don’t know.

If they weren’t refilled and CV did not have any (which we don’t know) perhaps he was able to help JJ cope with his symptoms without medication or using medication to put him to sleep early to have a break from him as LVD states to the Nanny was her strategy.

After all, CV was not of the opinion that JJ’s behavior was because he was a zombie, unlike LVD. Jmo

This is all my opinion, but the thing about JJ is he had no stability. So LVD’s descriptions of him, let’s say he was acting out and being violent. It could be a withholding of medication, or it could simply be environment and chaos.
My niece is autistic. And she had outbursts. What got her on track and able to have a positive experience in her formative years was stability, stability, stability. Same home, same school, a school plan that was followed. Stable parenting, stable family, stable friendships that she could make and enjoy. Did she have outbursts, yes? As a result of instability in the world as she perceived it. Now, as a late teen she’s been diagnosed with schizophrenia and that’s a whole different ballgame. But with medication, and all the stability listed above she is functioning and happy.
My point is it doesn’t seem like JJ had this. So maybe he was out of control in his behavior. It may have been no medication. Or it may have been a case of chaos in, chaos out. Jmo

Melatonin is otc and they have it in a form that melts in your mouth, not sure of the overdose potential but it could put one to sleep to be able to do other sinister actions.
Melatonin would be an interesting one. IMO melatonin would fall in that class of "too experimental to know what would happen" (for CD/LV). I'm not even sure that melatonin can knock you out. I am grossly oversimplifying this, but I believe the way it works is more like "giving your body permission to fall asleep and stay asleep". So if you're tired, but still mentally keyed up, and want to fall asleep, it helps you do that, naturally. But it's not forcing you to go to sleep. This has been my experience with it, too. By comparison, Benadryl turns me into a sleepy slug, regardless of whether I was tired beforehand or not.

Melatonin would be an interesting one. IMO melatonin would fall in that class of "too experimental to know what would happen" (for CD/LV). I'm not even sure that melatonin can knock you out. I am grossly oversimplifying this, but I believe the way it works is more like "giving your body permission to fall asleep and stay asleep". So if you're tired, but still mentally keyed up, and want to fall asleep, it helps you do that, naturally. But it's not forcing you to go to sleep. This has been my experience with it, too. By comparison, Benadryl turns me into a sleepy slug, regardless of whether I was tired beforehand or not.
It’s so interesting how different things affect us differently! If I took melatonin right now, (maybe I should lol) I literally would fall asleep in 30 minutes wherever I happened to be.
Benadryl on the other hand completely keeps me awake. My body is so restless sleep will never happen. I absolutely can’t take it for any reason it makes me so awake and jittery.
All of this is speculation of course, but I do hope they found some formula to knock these kids out before they murdered them or as a cause of death. I guess it’s just easier for me to think about them just going to sleep and having no awareness of what came next. I don’t know if it’s likely, but I’m hoping.

I could take 50mg of Melatonin and go out and party all night.

Kids often react the opposite to drugs (melatonin doesn't count here) meant to put them to sleep, as you all look into this may be important to know. The effect can last into your late teens to early twenties.

Can confirm (ex-Navy). Anytime you see "Z" after a timecode, it's Zulu/GMT. And even sometimes when there isn't a "Z" :)
Slight correction. Zulu is UTC not GMT. Subtle difference. GMT (now) is simply the time zone in Greenwich England. It's a civil time not a mean time. UTC is based on an atomic clock. GMT used to be the "standard time" serving the same role that UTC serves now but GMT was computed from astronomical observations so they were never truly the same. GMT used to be a mean time meaning it was based on observations and averaged out.

Things like GPS depend on precise knowledge of the actual rotation of the earth which is not constant... and is slowing down. So UTC is constantly being adjusted with leap seconds whereas GMT is not. There are several versions of UT that are smoothed or only known after the fact these are used to correct UTC as needed. GMT and UTC can differ by a second or two. While that is irrelevant in this case, seconds could count in some cases and I believe it is ignorant and irresponsible for LE and the manufacturers of body cams to declare they are displaying zulu time. I find it highly unlikely they are devoting the resources to apply leap seconds diligently.

Might surprise you to know that one of the key missions of the US Navy is determination of time (and position). They do this using astronomical observatories around the world. During the pandemic there were observatories that could not shut down or close because the loss of data from observations would impact the knowledge of time, which could impair national security. Think about it, if you are firing a missile to intercept a DPRK missile, you better know where and when you are! GPS works by timing signals from satellites. So precise knowledge of time is extraordinarily important.

I guess all of this speculation on medications and potential poisonings does point to one thing, if we’re having all of this discussion certainly they must have had to do some research of chemicals or medications that may have been used. Like someone posted earlier, I hope their computers turn up a treasure trove of info if they used anything to sedate or murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member