Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've matched the September 2015 aerial with the 9/9 satellite image KSL showed for comparison. HERE is an annotated version with the forensic work overlaid and HERE is a clean version.

Indeed the darkened area matches where Tylee's remains were found.

Would be nice if they could locate an image taken the day after JJ was buried at the pond site.

KSL was able to give Apollo Mapping credit and great exposure so it is likely they received a substantial discount. It is really a crapshoot whether one of the ultra-high resolution satellites had an overflight and, hopefully, this may prompt the other providers to begin searching their own archives. Thanks so much for posting this @dixiegirl1035 !

Yes...this is such a great post, full of interesting information. I keep hoping there are some "curious benefactors" out there that may chip in for some of the costs of this massive case..... like for a second autopsy on Alex.

I've matched the September 2015 aerial with the 9/9 satellite image KSL showed for comparison. HERE is an annotated version with the forensic work overlaid and HERE is a clean version.

Indeed the darkened area matches where Tylee's remains were found.

Would be nice if they could locate an image taken the day after JJ was buried at the pond site.
vislaw THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This was definitely stated by Kay... So, even with all the burner discussions, I still feel these players had their "favorite" phone, and possible the original from the Charles-paid plan. I keep thinking THIS is the phone they tracked with Alex.

If any of these were originally from Charles postpaid plan, they simply wouldn't be considered a burner phone. Typically bought with cash to provide anonymity.

As I stated in the previous thread. Many people use a burner for 1 call, 1 day and dispose of it. (Some still get caught even doing that)

Hauling around 60 of them implies they're unaware of the how they actually work in the real world

Wasn't there something that went on with Lori and the life insurance policy? I can't remember exactly, something about she contacted the company and tried to get something changed? I thought it was when Charles was still alive, not after he was dead.

Lori tried to change his password. And this was BEFORE she ventured back to Texas and Charles texted his friend that it was all a big misunderstanding and "we have our Lori back".

Lori Vallow Daybell's Sister-in-Law Says If 4th Husband Hadn't Had Life Insurance 'He Would Be Alive'.

What does he even say here? " You can't actually say that"
This guy is not scoring professional bonus points here - just sayin

I couldn’t figure out his tweet either? It was not in response to anyone and he didn’t hashtag anyone in the tweet either. Maybe he’s just learning Twitter? :D

JMO

I still think Alex could have moved it there, either from the garage or around the corner, after Lori left, so that it didn't look like a trap, and so that Charles wouldn't know Alex was there and they had a greater chance of ambushing him. Charles would have expected trouble otherwise, given what he said to his lawyer. I don't know if that level of planning is too advanced for Alex and Lori though, but they had put some thought into it as we see with getting JJ and Tylee out of the house.

By the time Lori took his phone, I'm thinking Charles probably put JJ in the car so that he wouldn't see them arguing, and then went back to deal with Lori, and then I suspect Alex surprised him by coming out of the bedroom just as Lori ran that way and Tylee woke to it outside her door.

MOO

Whether AxC moved it there or not, the fact that Alex's truck is backed in seems hinky to me. I always had to back in at any oil and gas-associated work site (drill rig, tank battery, pipeline). It is standard safety protocol in case of explosion and rapid escape from a site might be necessary.

I am curious if he always backed in (personal habit) or if it was for a potential rapid escape one-off.

Last edited:
So, Charles must have seen it there on arrival. If Charles was angry and banging on the door (as per Lori and Alex), I wonder if Alex being there made Charles angry? If so, why? Makes me think back to the LE cam when Alex started to say that Carles accused him of something. Hmm...

This really doesn't answer your question at all, but I still wanna jump in at this point to remind people that Charles knew precisely what Alex was capable of doing. He had been married to Lori for 18 months when Alex tried to kill Joe. That story wasn't something Charles heard about years after the fact. He lived through it. NO SHADE to Charles (believe me, NO shade) but I just want to make sure people remember Alex and his behavior wasn't one bit abstract for Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle