Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anyone done an (alleged) body count yet?
1. Lori's dad
2. Husband #1 is 'missing'
3. Husband #2 'suicide'?
4. Husband #3 murdered
5. AC 'suicide'?
6. JJ (I am presuming the kids are dead)
7. Tylee
8. Tammy

8.5. BB was ALMOST murdered.

Who will be next? This is just insane. This and Dulos... and if they do a Dulos I'll be livid.

I've entertained the thought there's more bodies we just don't know about. Maybe even connected with the supporting cast. Jmo.

Missing Idaho Kids
Go down to the part about BB shooting attempt (Oct 2). Is that the CCTV footage of the Jeep? I wonder if that's what JLum is going to talk about tonight.
I've attached a picture showing a Jeep similar (4-doors and style.) to the one I was asked to identify if I had seen involved with the case. Now that MSM is showing it, I'm comfortable confirming.
I don't think the one on the link above is the actual vehicle though. Here's why:
We see Alex at the storage unit on the same day (Oct 2nd) getting the rear seat out of the unit and the tire as well. Why is there a 4door Jeep without a rear tire and rear seat? So someone can lay (ETA: or sit) in the back, open the rear window and stick a gun out to shoot at BB. If the CCTV shows the shooter's Jeep without a rear tire and seat, I'd call this a likely explanation.

ETA: Here's a pic of a similar seat: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIKU4x1nN2CNRobuqPVwve9YkptzEy2sM7fMoueQkPfwyaJDpfaMKY4pARlnght-2w_ibgtuU&usqp=CAc

Well, the license plate is blacked out. It could be. Jmo.

Missing Idaho Kids
Go down to the part about BB shooting attempt (Oct 2). Is that the CCTV footage of the Jeep? I wonder if that's what JLum is going to talk about tonight.
I've attached a picture showing a Jeep similar (4-doors and style.) to the one I was asked to identify if I had seen involved with the case. Now that MSM is showing it, I'm comfortable confirming.
I don't think the one on the link above is the actual vehicle though. Here's why:
We see Alex at the storage unit on the same day (Oct 2nd) getting the rear seat out of the unit and the tire as well. Why is there a 4door Jeep without a rear tire and rear seat? So someone can lay (ETA: or sit) in the back, open the rear window and stick a gun out to shoot at BB. If the CCTV shows the shooter's Jeep without a rear tire and seat, I'd call this a likely explanation.

ETA: Here's a pic of a similar seat: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIKU4x1nN2CNRobuqPVwve9YkptzEy2sM7fMoueQkPfwyaJDpfaMKY4pARlnght-2w_ibgtuU&usqp=CAc

I completely missed this shooting

This is entirely too crazy

It is interesting that the storage unit footage shows AC move items in and out of the unit on a regular basis. That makes me wonder if drugs could be involved. MOO.
I don’t think so because they’d have had a lot more powers of arrest and the fbi would have found that out by now. LV and CD would have also had more connections to disappear properly if that were the case.

JMO but it’s a shame they weren’t as I feel they’d have been able to arrest them quicker. I wonder if the fbi have looked at the possibility of AC selling weapons to/through the cult though? The cult forum does have weapons sales for prepping for the end so that is a remote possibility. MOO

Brandon was shot at in the morning of Oct 2nd. I don't think the tire video in the storage is from the 2nd, and even if it were, the time difference is not enough to travel from Arizona to Rexburg. Alex (and the Jeep) could not have been seen on camera in both places that day.

So, has anyone done an (alleged) body count yet?
1. Lori's dad
2. Husband #1 is 'missing'
3. Husband #2 'suicide'?
4. Husband #3 murdered
5. AC 'suicide'?
6. JJ (I am presuming the kids are dead)
7. Tylee
8. Tammy

8.5. BB was ALMOST murdered.

Who will be next? This is just insane. This and Dulos... and if they do a Dulos I'll be livid.
Alex and Lori’s sister, who’s death was attended by Alex while he used her credit cards...

I think we might have autopsy results of Tammy or ballistics info perhaps today. What other lab info could it be? Alex's results weren't due yet. What if it is the same gun in both Charles death and the attempt on BB? But it cannot be Alex as he is on video in Rexburg. What then?

<modsnip>

A lot going on today, but to return to an idea discussed briefly many threads ago: Is there any evidence that LE has been gathering info for an operation much larger, one involving many people beyond CD & LV(D) and the missing kids? I'm thinking a group of dozens or hundreds of, maybe, preppers (for the July event), or some other kind of association of like-minded folks, whether an LDS splinter group, network, or other? I hesitate to throw around the word cult here. Cld be in Hawaii, Idaho, Utah, etc., or even Canada or Mexico--lots of sparsely populated areas for a large compound or other community. That cld possibly be why LE has held off on arresting the two main POIs--LE simply have bigger fish on the line, or maybe a whole school of 'em. Such things have happened. Cld also account for kids not being able to be found. The large circles of friends, family, & people sharing (at least some), shall we say, unconventional beliefs & values referenced on WS wld be conducive to that scenario. MOO

I have been onboard with this theory for awhile. A fringe group that has created their own version of ? (I will not use religion because what has been going on is anything but) A recipe that can change with a vision and poof it was ment to be!
One thing that has nagged at me off and on is Chads podcast friend who claimed partially correct that Chad and Lori were on an island... she also claimed something to the effect the kids were fine and happy and in a yellow room. I don’t have time to look up what she said specifically. Does she really know more? I am 90/10. She is nutty, and is looking for publicity but is there a slim possibility she is privy to something? Idk? It is a crazy game of Clue and whack a mole.

I have been onboard with this theory for awhile. A fringe group that has created their own version of ? (I will not use religion because what has been going on is anything but) A recipe that can change with a vision and poof it was ment to be!
One thing that has nagged at me off and on is Chads podcast friend who claimed partially correct that Chad and Lori were on an island... she also claimed something to the effect the kids were fine and happy and in a yellow room. I don’t have time to look up what she said specifically. Does she really know more? I am 90/10. She is nutty, and is looking for publicity but is there a slim possibility she is privy to something? Idk? It is a crazy game of Clue and whack a mole.
I’ve wondered that too especially when she brought up that she works with/against human trafficking and mentioned safe houses. Let’s hope they have her under surveilannce MOO

Interesting analysis. Also, take into consideration, did MB have any known prior training with firearms? She would also have a potential emotional connection, the father of her children, that might impact, positively or negatively, the accuracy of her shots. She would be familiar with his daily routine.
She has military training.

I’ve wondered that too especially when she brought up that she works with/against human trafficking and mentioned safe houses. Let’s hope they have her under surveilannce MOO
IMO if JR was involved in hiding the kids, she'd keep quiet, not talk about things that could raise suspicion. She also didn't do Chad a favor by bringing up his visions of Tammy dying.

Brandon was shot at in the morning of Oct 2nd. I don't think the tire video in the storage is from the 2nd, and even if it were, the time difference is not enough to travel from Arizona to Rexburg. Alex (and the Jeep) could not have been seen on camera in both places that day.
Where in Arizona?
ETA: I see now, Phoenix area

I guess the black widow was the beneficiary. :mad:

I am remain puzzled as to why the Chandler police department sticks with this self-defense theory. A little extra effort in the beginning-just a little-would have revealed Alex’s past conviction for assault on Joseph Ryan, led them to realize that Lori has acrimonious relationships with ex-husbands, and certainly Charles’s attorneys would have been further helpful in revealing potential life insurance policies. Charles was an ESTATE PLANNER for crying out loud!

Geez Louise, is this case just going to reveal the most basic motivation for crime: money? And further, it being committed by a bunch of idiot sociopaths? Alex, idiot, Lori self-entitled narcissist, Chad a typical Happy Valley Multi-Level Marketing schemer....

I am remain puzzled as to why the Chandler police department sticks with this self-defense theory. A little extra effort in the beginning-just a little-would have revealed Alex’s past conviction for assault on Joseph Ryan, led them to realize that Lori has acrimonious relationships with ex-husbands, and certainly Charles’s attorneys would have been further helpful in revealing potential life insurance policies. Charles was an ESTATE PLANNER for crying out loud!

Geez Louise, is this case just going to reveal the most basic motivation for crime: money? And further, it being committed by a bunch of idiot sociopaths? Alex, idiot, Lori self-entitled narcissist, Chad a typical Happy Valley Multi-Level Marketing schemer....

I missed Chad being involved in an MLM. I didn't realize that. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend