Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abandoned Great Dane found in Battle Creek storage unit

I saw this article recently. It made me think. I wonder if LE has checked to see if anyone (LD, CD, AC, or MB) rented a different storage locker. I don’t even want to say out loud what I think might be in it.
i have "assumed" that they have gone to every single storage area... at least in ID.... and seen the tapes. I would also think they would put out an alert to all in Gilbert/Chandler. Wouldn't that be an obvious LE alert??

FOX 10 Phoenix

Info about secret wedding with professional photos
They said all the photos were time-stamped and the entire ceremony took 45 minutes, and was within 3 weeks of Tammy's death, but no mention of the actual date.

Looked like they were having an amazing time, with not a care in the world, except each other. Not a single other person to be seen to join them in this celebration on a tropical island paradise. Just the two love birds, the officiator, and photographer as witnesses. None of Chad's children, family, or friends present. And none of Lori's. None of the trappings of a normal wedding ceremony. It's as if none of that ever existed - as if they were starting over fresh, their first marriages.

Wow. I can't help but wonder if Chad's family still support him with every new detail that comes out. I know I cringed when I saw those photos and couldn't help but feel that this was a shameful disgrace to the memory of Tammy and her wonderful family and legacy - and I'm not even related!

ETA sorry, Nov 5 was the date listed. I didn't catch it mentioned in the live broadcast, but they do list it on the website.

They said all the photos were time-stamped and the entire ceremony took 45 minutes, and was within 3 weeks of Tammy's death, but no mention of the actual date.

Looked like they were having an amazing time, with not a care in the world, except each other. Not a single other person to be seen to join them in this celebration on a tropical island paradise. Just the two love birds, the officiator, and photographer as witnesses. None of Chad's children, family, or friends present. And none of Lori's. None of the trappings of a normal wedding ceremony. It's as if none of that ever existed - as if they were starting over fresh, their first marriages.

Wow. I can't help but wonder if Chad's family still support him with every new detail that comes out. I know I cringed when I saw those photos and couldn't help but feel that this was a shameful disgrace to the memory of Tammy and her wonderful family and legacy - and I'm not even related!
5th November.

Justin during the report said that the wedding was November 5th.

Is it all just a publicity stunt,seriously, who takes photos like that if they thought they'd never be seen.

In a way I hope it is because then the kids might be safe. Why all the deaths though? Who does that for publicity? Who wants to be the most hated person on earth for publicity lol? You could well be right though as this pair are warped. JMO

From the timeline:

7 Nov 2019 – Newlyweds Lori and Chad show up at a house with a room for rent on the island of Kauai. “They said that they waited all day for God to tell them which house to go to and he told them to come to mine,” said the homeowner JM. JM says “they were like 2 teenagers that had just been set free. They were just giddy.”
Chad fills out a rental application stating his monthly income is $30,000 as author and owner of Spring Creek Book Company. He gives a move in date of Nov 9th and lists “Lori Daybell, my wife” as his emergency contact. (Fox10 Phoenix)

I'm foaming at the mouth. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member