Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS. Lori has ended up in Hawaii and Alex went back to Az. So why did Lori and Alex move up there just for three months max. They had no links to BYU at all. Are you saying you think Tylee and Jj have been trafficked?
I pray that is not the case. Without getting too specific on details with respect for my friend, the person that took her was trusted by the family. He was well known and liked in the community and he was LDS. I don't think all of the men involved in this were LDS. Most of the members of the church are amazing people, but obviously there are bad people in every culture. At least two of the men were convicted on lesser charges of sexual abuse of minors and served too short of a sentence in my opinion. My friend also met another victim of this group later in life and there appears to be many others. This was a very messed up group from what I have gathered, who had means of repeatedly traveling across state lines with the kids.
Again, I really hope that is not the case but it is always in the forefront of my mind because it was in the same part of the state.

Isn't the CPS investigation and GAL report due to the judge tomorrow? Tomorrow could be a big day when we finally see some movement in this case.

That will be interesting. Reading about Lori and Chad Daybell, they are really spending big money, and have been living large for quite a while. I wonder how much money they actually have, and the source of the funds.

I wonder how Chad Daybell's children are taking the pictures of their father getting married to Lori on the beach in Hawaii, with their Mother barely in her grave. Most people invite their family members to weddings. He didn't even spend Christmas in Idaho.

I suspect that Chad had not shared the beach wedding pictures with his family.

Waiting to see what happens next.

could it be something? anything? fingers crossed. this is close to rexburg, isn't it?

Major police incident underway in Heise area | East Idaho News

From the link:

UPDATE
The subject in question is in custody and safe, according to the Bonneville County Sherriff’s Office. There is no further threat to public safety in this area. Snake River Road will continue to be blocked off for the time being while emergency personnel process the scene

----

I have no idea if that incident is related at all, but I've been keeping an eye on the Bonneville County inmate list to see if any familiar names pop up: Inmate List | Bonneville County Sheriff's Office

Interestingly, that page says it's updated once per hour but it has not been updated since 19:20 (about 7:20 pm Idaho time). It's currently just after 9 pm there. I don't think they have officially booked whoever the barricade suspect was yet. Perhaps they are delaying so they can make a press announcement or perhaps they are too busy processing/interrogating that person to update the inmate list. MOO.

Isn't the CPS investigation and GAL report due to the judge tomorrow? Tomorrow could be a big day when we finally see some movement in this case.

It should lead to grounds for guardianship at the least. I pray for the kids lives. My words or sleuthing whatever has turned up no defense for their innocence in any of their madness, CD and LV that is... I'd hope these two madmen/woman, will be held and tried to the fullest if the kids have been harmed. Well they haven't produced the kids. Bad word inserted here.

I’m surprised Lori wore such a modest dress- which brings up my question. I actually looked up temple garmets yesterday. Would these outfits classify as appropriate for a LDS wedding?
While the outfits themselves are not what would be worn during a temple sealing, they are modest according to garment standards. In fact, in some photos I suspect I can see telltale "garment lines" beneath Chad's clothes. I was surprised to see the modest look on Lori.

February 9,2020

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Girl Addresses Disappearance For First Time

edit: Video of the Aunt of Tylee Ryan

A photo from Lori's wedding to Joe Ryan (2001):
joe-lori-01-wedding-from-annie-cushing-300x269.jpg

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Girl Addresses Disappearance For First Time

What the cute little
If...a big if here...the world is going to end in 5 months, what is the point of paying a photographer for pictures of your wedding? You can't show those pictures to your family because they are going to die in hell fire so they will be dead.

The $ you spent on the photographer surely would be money better spent on water filtration and desalinization for the End Times, right?

If the world is going to end in 5 months what is the point in getting married anyway? Surely the post apocalyptic world is not going to look back on your wedding photos and look up your marriage license, those are modern earthly inconveniences...

MOO, they don't even believe their own end of days story any more.
What the cute little Goddess wants, she gets...

I wonder a lot about Lori's dress. When was she looking for it? Is there an internet search for it before Tammy's death? What about the rings? When did they look for those? Did they look online? When? MOO.
On Gray Hughes' channel (Dec 25) an anonymous family member stated that Lori was looking online for wedding dresses suitable for a beach wedding before all this started.

I truly don’t think Lori believes in the same way Chad did, I think in Chad she found someone who was as arrogant, self important and full on crazy as she is that she could manipulate. Her actions don’t seem to go along with a prepper at all, I think she’s had a grand plan with all of this and Chad is just a piece in her game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member