Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell phone of missing Idaho teen found with mother, source says

Police in Idaho have found a cell phone belonging to 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, who, along with her 7-year-old adopted brother, JJ Vallow, hasn't been seen since September, a source close to the investigation told CBS News. It appears her phone was found in Hawaii with her mother, Lori Vallow, who has been considered a person of interest in the case.

Cell phone of missing Idaho teen found with mother, source says

Police in Idaho have found a cell phone belonging to 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, who, along with her 7-year-old adopted brother, JJ Vallow, hasn't been seen since September, a source close to the investigation told CBS News. It appears her phone was found in Hawaii with her mother, Lori Vallow, who has been considered a person of interest in the case.
It's been suspected for a while (message to Tylee's friend, messages/money sent to Colby) that Lori used Tylee's phone in October. Maybe it's surprising that she kept it. I'm sure she has an explanation.

I suspect Tylee wasn't on board with whatever her mother was doing by this point in time.

That's what I want to know. One of the Jeeps was apparently impounded, but mention had been made several times that led me to think all along that there were two different Jeeps. Alex's truck was in Idaho at one point; did he take it back to Arizona and where is it now? Where is the Rogue, the Kia, the Infiniti... and what is that white vehicle shown in that garage? I thought at one point Alex was mentioned as also having a car - if so, what is it and where is it? And where the heck are all these vehicles? And did Chad leave his normal transportation behind?

Bailey had to go, because she already intended to disappear the kids... and possibly the dog was protective of JJ and/or Tylee.

The whole cease and desist nonsense is worth an eyeroll at best, anyway. WS can respect their request if they like, and I'll honor that here, but IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. A company doesn't get to declare that people - or the media - can't discuss or report on their behavior and associations, any more than random people who make faces at reporters get to demand the reporter not report on them or the people they're connected with. See how MSM is ignoring the C&D? It's cuz they're well aware it doesn't have any teeth in the first place.

There was a Cherokee, or at least a second Jeep, mentioned way back somewhere. I had notes about it from the early threads. Or maybe it was pictures/video that showed one type of Jeep and discussion was about another type, leading me to write down two different Jeeps way way back. I don't remember, and I won't have time to hunt for whatever to back up my memory until at least Tuesday.

OK, this has been bothering me since the very first time I saw Chad and Lori's pictures. WHY DO THEY LOOK FAMILIAR? Both of them. And the kids do not. It may be just that they have a fairly common look about them, I don't know. But I've wondered since the very beginning of the case if they had any connections to Oregon or Washington. I also made a road trip in October that took me through Idaho and Utah. (And I am not good with faces, other than "I've seen this person before", it's pretty normal for me to recognize a face and have no idea whatever what the person's name is, or where I've seen them before. Even acquaintances I've seen somewhat regularly... all it takes is the person being out of the normal context.)

November 5th was a Tuesday, so I'd bet it was a lot easier to get a last-minute photo shoot for an hour than it would be for other days... and I'd bet Hawaii has a plethora of photographers to choose from.

How in the heck did she ever get custody of Tylee in the first place?
---------------------------------
I wonder if Annie the aunt would be willing to join us here? Would it be kosher to invite her?

I cannot freaking believe those photos. Except of course I can. It's just that ridiculous.

RE: the instagram with Lolo/Summy. I swear I found it before, and am not seeing it now. Maybe I have the ID wrong, I don't seem to have written it down. Would the person who mentioned it please check on it and make sure it's still visible?
One member here on WS is connected to Annie, the Aunt. And she has shared Annie's well organized timeline here with us. The individual who posted Annie's timeline indicated that Annie was posting regularly on a FB site, but has been quieter lately. I imagine she is totally exhausted from everything after she has been living this nightmare for years.

There isn't an explination coming that is not very unpleasant.
I forgot that Lori and Chad aren't talking to the police at all. They'd have even tougher
questions to answer first.

Perhaps she planned to send more messages in Tylee's name, trying to keep the illusion that she was alive.

Maybe she could claim that Tylee ran away and left the phone behind not to be traced.

Seriously, fam...

I forgot that Lori and Chad aren't talking to the police at all. They'd have even tougher
questions to answer first.

Perhaps she planned to send more messages in Tylee's name, trying to keep the illusion that she was alive.

Maybe she could claim that Tylee ran away and left the phone behind not to be traced.

Lori and Chad could claim that giant bats run the world using Microsoft Vista and a magic lamp, for all it matters now.

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Girl Addresses Disappearance For First Time

9 Feb 2020

[...]

Cushing said it wasn’t until her brother’s death in late March 2018 that she noticed a drastic change in Lori Vallow.

Cushing said Ryan died of an apparent heart attack in late March 2018. His body was found in his apartment after a welfare check when the neighbor’s dog detected a strange smell.

“It’s really sad that someone could die and go at least a week without being discovered,” Cushing said.

Cushing said Vallow was notified of Ryan’s passing but didn’t tell his family. She only learned of her brother’s death five weeks later because no one had claimed his body. She said officials ran a background check and called her brother.

Cushing said Vallow acted very casual about Ryan’s death.

“That really took me back, I thought ‘you knew and didn’t tell me?” she said.

However, Cushing said Lori asked her to visit Arizona to support Tylee.

“I decided to put my personal feelings aside about not being told about Joe’s death and I flew out there, hoping to connect with Tylee,” Cushing said.

When she arrived in Arizona, Cushing said she was shocked to find that Vallow discouraged Tylee from mourning her father’s death.

“When I got there, it was as if, nothing had happened,” she said. “People were hardly talking about Joe and when Lori did, the tenor was — she would actually say, ‘the world is a better place without Joe Ryan.’”

Cushing said she also noticed Tylee and Vallow had a strained relationship.

“There was also a lot of tension between Tylee and Lori,” Cushing said, adding that Vallow didn’t allow the two to spend much time together alone.

Read more and see video: Aunt Of Missing Idaho Girl Addresses Disappearance For First Time

BBM.
Makes me wonder what else was occurring in May, 2018 that Lori invited Cushing out there. What was the purpose? She doesn't seem to do anything without a motive that benefits her. Was Cushing pushing hard for an autopsy at the time or anything like that? So many more questions raised here by this strange visit.

25th October was when Tylee's phone sent that message to her friend. I'm betting Lori Lolo was in Kauai at that point having a dress fitting, oh and topping up her tan. They will be able to pinpoint the location of the phone when it was used.

She wasn't seen at the storage facility from October 3rd until November 24th if Nate Eaton's report includes all the dates.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what else was occurring in May, 2018 that Lori invited Cushing out there. What was the purpose? She doesn't seem to do anything without a motive that benefits her. Was Cushing pushing hard for an autopsy at the time or anything like that? So many more questions raised here by this strange visit.

This is valid.

I wonder if they picked Lori up?
It appears her phone was found in Hawaii with her mother, Lori Vallow, who has been considered a person of interest in the case.
They served search warrants a few weeks ago now. January 26th.

They entered the parking lot of Kauai Beach Resort, and police served them with a search warrant for their vehicle.
Police then went to the Daybells’ townhome in Princeville, Hawaii and executed a search warrant on the property.

EXCLUSIVE: Chad and Lori Daybell served with search warrants in Hawaii | East Idaho News

Hi @Randocalrissian

He strikes me as a typical conman / grifter - is that your view?

Such people are common in this space unfortunately. They prey on needy people.
All along I have just felt Chad to be so typical--the patriarchial machowho always gets his way, with wife and kids. And along comes his Barbie-type-influence, giving him "power and credibility". In some ways just another mid-life-crisis....getting thinner, blown up ego etc etc. Someone earlier in this thread hit it on the nail for me... They both want the power. Can't have that. One will turn even more evil...

All along I have just felt Chad to be so typical--the patriarchial machowho always gets his way, with wife and kids. And along comes his Barbie-type-influence, giving him "power and credibility". In some ways just another mid-life-crisis....getting thinner, blown up ego etc etc. Someone earlier in this thread hit it on the nail for me... They both want the power. Can't have that. One will turn even more evil...

That's not what's happening here. If these two jabronis wanted to yeet, they'd have done just that and left the kids behind. There is a third actor somewhere.

RSBM

This is fascinating @Tortoise

As you note, it is quite strange to be in and out of your storage so regularly unless you are using it for business? Like a tire is the kind of thing I store in storage, but obviously not if I need to get it again anytime soon.

The fact that they are taking items in AND OUT suggests this is actually the staging area for an activity with a whole bunch of items that don't belong at the house. What could that be? And why is Alex seemingly involved in it?
"Staging" is a good word. I, too, keep wondering. I was kindof laughing at myself wishing a "criminal type" would be on this thread to explain what one has to know about disguising criminal activity around storage units... they are used all the time for nefarious activities!! Someone must know what to do, knowing that everything is recorded!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288