ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhereIsWaldo

WhereIsWaldo Well-Known Member

Have we considered that TD may have committed suicide? Maybe it has been discussed, I am playing catch up.

carbuff and justice be served like this.
  2. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

So Lori expected a cool million upon Charles' demise and then found out she isn't getting it. It also sounds like Charles was strongly concerned that Lori and her brother were going to do away with him. I wish he wouldn't go to Lori's house by himself.

jash, janewall, rootbeer and 8 others like this.
  3. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

No, because that doesn't make any sense.

4. justice be served

justice be served Well-Known Member

Certainly a worthwhile thought - not one that I had even considered. It just doesn't follow the patterning of deaths is all - not that it is a requirement to follow a pattern.

carbuff likes this.
  5. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

i am not sure what this would mean? most of my brother's newer Mormon family are into many MLM type businesses.... and for the most part IMO they really do not make money.

bowler, mickey2942 and Dontknow? like this.
  6. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

All the sources are listed in the sections I quoted from Gardeners timeline.
    No evidence they were both in Hawaii, only Lori and Tylee, at the Resort,
    but evidence they were both at the Boise conference. JJ was with Charles and Kay because Lori did not want him. Everything I quoted was from the timeline except MOO that Chad may have visited too. I cannot see Lori there for a month on her own.

7. nhmemorymaker

This is truly truly sad. end of comment.

8. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

The reality is that book sales figures are an interesting exercise. Most best seller lists for anything, books or CDs or whatever, are gathered by getting some book stores to report and extrapolating or publishers to report (and they have incentive to lie). You've also got the issues that in the case of books if you have a book aimed at a specific niche then certain retail outlets might be vastly more important than others relative to the norm. For example, if your books especially appeal to the Mormon market then Deseret Book and Seagull Book (a couple small-ish chains) are vastly more important than if you write legal thrillers.

However, you can get a good idea of how well a book or books are selling on Amazon based on sales ranking. People have gathered and continue to gather information on the volume of sales indicated by a particular rank. It isn't precise and they've established that velocity (how quick the sales came) factor in to sales ranks as well as pages read (for people who borrow an ebook through Kindle Unlimited, an Amazon program to be able to read certain books an unlimited amount for a monthly fee), and other things. The assumption that Chad isn't selling much in the way of books is from seeing that a random sampling of his and his titles don't have a good sales rank on Amazon combined with the knowledge that the two big book chains in his niche no longer carry his books. In other words, the outlets you'd expect him to be moving lots of product *IF* he was selling big numbers are either not carrying his titles are can be seen to not be moving product.

9. spandangly

spandangly Well-Known Member

I assume they are living mostly off of Charles' estate. Not his life insurance--but all the (shared) assets he left behind. Bank accounts, business funds, etc. Maybe she sold a few of the dozen cars they seemed to have

10. Bray2020

Bray2020 Well-Known Member

This took place back in the first half of the 1900s. At that time, the only place with LDS temples was Utah.

11. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Tammy also had life insurance. Since death was originally declared natural causes, quite possibly Chad already got it.

12. nhmemorymaker

that’s a serious underground forum then.
    Surely those followers also have access to the news and see what they’re really supporting?[/QUOTE]
    so..so..scary... is there anyone out there that know about the underground funding aspects of all of this. Why would people WANT to do this......I really, truly would like to know........if anyone is listening. If it is the true believe of the July 2020 prosophy.... I can actually accept that, but if it is more of the "getting away with everything"... I would still like to know!!!

carbuff and kye0001 like this.
  13. smucklecrumble

smucklecrumble Well-Known Member

14. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

I'd be begging for an autopsy, a reason!
    ...... No. Just. No.

15. nhmemorymaker

I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you..... Changes in personality are so hard to understand..... If Chad believes all this... it would be so hard to "hate" him. On the other hand, so many people have been hurt, that to believe he does not "care and feel" about all this is just...well...just so painful for people who have known him.

16. fred&edna

fred&edna On Time Out

17. ThinkoutLoud

ThinkoutLoud Well-Known Member

—I wrote this in response to @Gardener1850 but forgot to insert the quote. Going back to edit, I can’t figure out how to add it now. Sorry. The question was if there is anything special about SLC in the LDS Faith since there are temples everywhere.—

No. There isn’t anything special about the SLC temple or SLC generally. All temples are equal in terms of providing access to saving ordinances. But initially, in the early day’s of the church, the saints gathered to Salt Lake and Utah more broadly to strengthen each other and because there weren’t temples everywhere. Now there are and so gathering to Utah isn’t important like it once was.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Shadow@light, kye0001 and Dontknow? like this.
  18. Mitch1

Mitch1 Well-Known Member

So I am watching that Left Undone YouTube series on the Vallow case and Julie Rowe is losing her mind in the comments section-quite the display mental instability!

19. fred&edna

fred&edna On Time Out

There is someone on LVs side but I don't know about Tammy's family.

Shadow@light, kye0001 and carbuff like this.
  20. tabitha111

tabitha111 Well-Known Member

Do you that know Chad, think that he will eventually miss doing the podcasts, the book talks he did, the serving in the church? I mean how much can Lori "entertain" him. Life has got to be pretty boring, especially if they are followed everywhere by photogs and gawkers (which is awesome btw) even if they try to go to the beach. How long can he stand this on a day to day basis. What does he enjoy doing that he can't do now? Camping, hanging out with the guys? BBQ's with the kids? I am wondering how long he will hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.