Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Leave us alone," she said.
safe_image.php

Dateline NBC airing 2 hour special on Daybell case with new footage of couple at Hawaii resort | East Idaho News

As soon as the reported said “Dateline NBC” Chad smiles. Really? And a part of me thinks she is loving the attention.
Where are the children???

Have we considered that TD may have committed suicide? Maybe it has been discussed, I am playing catch up.
I guess suicide has come up when "Lori suddenly withdrew JJ from LIFE Academy, saying she got a new job out of state. High-ranking school official tells me Lori attributed her husband Charles’ death to a suicide." We now know that Lori lied about that.

‘5 KIDS & NO Money and HIS SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!’ ‘Cult’ mom Lori Vallow’s FURIOUS TEXT after discovering she loses MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE ON DEAD HUBBY [Exclusive]

12 Feb 2020

The grandparents of missing Idaho boy Joshua “JJ” Vallow will appear on an upcoming episode of “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” to talk about the disappearance of 7-year-old JJ and his 17-year-old sister Tylee Ryan, and the death of Lori Vallow’s husband Charles Vallow.

[...]

Kay Woodcock tells Nancy Grace that while JJ and Tylee were at the Chandler, Arizona, home the day of Charles’s death, it is unclear if they were both present when he was shot.

“I pray more than anything that JJ was not a witness to that, that JJ didn’t see Charles lying dead on the floor,” Kay says in the upcoming episode.

[...]

Kay says that text message was the last contact she had with Lori Vallow, who fled Idaho with her new husband Chad Daybell shortly after police performed a welfare check on her home and discovered the children missing.

“She wanted that million dollars,” Kay says. “She was bound and determined to hurt us and she used JJ … That was her revenge.”

Read more: ‘5 KIDS & NO Money and HIS SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!’ ‘Cult’ mom Lori Vallow’s FURIOUS TEXT after discovering she loses MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE ON DEAD HUBBY [Exclusive]

BBM.

Last edited:
‘5 KIDS & NO Money and HIS SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!’ ‘Cult’ mom Lori Vallow’s FURIOUS TEXT after discovering she loses MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE ON DEAD HUBBY [Exclusive]

12 Feb 2020

The grandparents of missing Idaho boy Joshua “JJ” Vallow will appear on an upcoming episode of “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” to talk about the disappearance of 7-year-old JJ and his 17-year-old sister Tylee Ryan, and the death of Lori Vallow’s husband Charles Vallow.

[...]

Kay Woodcock tells Nancy Grace that while JJ and Tylee were at the Chandler, Arizona, home the day of Charles’s death, it is unclear if they were both present when he was shot.

“I pray more than anything that JJ was not a witness to that, that JJ didn’t see Charles lying dead on the floor,” Kay says in the upcoming episode.

[...]

Kay says that text message was the last contact she had with Lori Vallow, who fled Idaho with her new husband Chad Daybell shortly after police performed a welfare check on her home and discovered the children missing.

“She wanted that million dollars,” Kay says. “She was bound and determined to hurt us and she used JJ … That was her revenge.”

Read more: ‘5 KIDS & NO Money and HIS SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!’ ‘Cult’ mom Lori Vallow’s FURIOUS TEXT after discovering she loses MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE ON DEAD HUBBY [Exclusive]

BBM.

On what date did they share the text message...sometime between 07/11/19 and 08/30/19? I wonder how quickly LV learned she was no longer the primary beneficiary of CV’s life insurance policy?

On what date did they share the text message...sometime between 07/11/19 and 08/30/19? I wonder how quickly LV learned she was no longer the primary beneficiary of CV’s life insurance policy?
Pretty quickly. Charles was killed on July 11, and on July 15 Lori called the insurance company. I am surprised actually she waited four days to call.
Charles Vallow had a $1 million life insurance policy he left to JJ's grandma, rather than Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

11 Feb 2020

The grandparents of JJ Vallow on Tuesday made an appearance on the Dr. Oz show, where Daybell's religious beliefs were mentioned because he claimed his [late wife]* Tammy's spirit had connected him with Lori.

“She is an innocent victim, just like Charles is an innocent victim. Just like JJ, just like Tylee, just like us," said Kay Woodcock, the grandmother. "Just everybody in her world – Lori has just exploded it for her own selfish needs or desires.”

Missing Rexburg kids: A look at Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow's religious beliefs

*Note: KTVB incorrectly refers to Tammy as Chad's "ex-wife" I have edited the quote above to say "late wife". Chad and Tammy were married and still living together, they were not divorced and not estranged at the time of her death.

------------

BBM. I put the above edit and note in the media thread. I'm really annoyed at news stations that keep reporting Tammy as Chad's "ex-wife". I didn't want to put that source in the media thread at all but it's one of the few so far with quotes from Dr Oz. I think they misquoted Kay, however, as the word "exploded" doesn't make sense in that sentence. I'm guessing Kay really said "exploited" and either auto-correct changed the word or the reporter didn't understand Kay's sweet LA accent. Did anyone see the Dr Oz show and can confirm what Kay actually said? Also, anyone up for politely messaging KTVB reporters to correct them on the status of Tammy Daybell? She should be called Chad's "late wife". Period. MOO.

Last edited:
Local lawyer weighs in on missing siblings case out of eastern Idaho

11 Feb 2020

[...]

"This could go on for quite some time," Idaho layer Luke Malek with Smith + Malek said. "Again, we don't know where the kids are, these two people aren't saying where the kids are, and that's the number one objective of law enforcement is finding these kids."

Malek used to prosecute child protection cases and says this particular case has a number of complexities.

"There are more leads to follow than just what the parents are saying," Malek said. "So they're probably combing through phone records, trying to figure out where they can get whatever information they can off the internet, off cell phone pings."

[...]

"The number one goal is find the kids," Malek said. "And it may not be the best investigatory tactic to put those people in jail when you don't know where the kids are."

[...]

"I think there's a lot of terror on the part of the public that somebody could possibly be getting away with murder and not be behind bars," Malek said. "I would urge folks to be really patient with law enforcement because they have tactics for finding people in these situations and executing on those tactics, and if justice is called for in this instance I put faith in law enforcement that they will find justice."

Local lawyer weighs in on missing siblings case out of eastern Idaho

July 15th (4 days after Charles' death) Lori called and found out she was no longer the beneficiary and that she couldn't access the account.

Approx 29 July 2020 (2 weeks after that call) Lori sent her the text to Kay. “It was a photo of the ‘change of beneficiary’ form that she must have gone digging for…It named me as the sole beneficiary and she wrote, ‘Five kids and no money and his sister gets everything.'” (East Idaho News).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy