https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

She is training for a 5k run, about 3 miles. A person with no training could do this in race in 30 or 40 minutes. This is not the level of athletic achievement that warrants supplements and special race training. Kudos to her and anyone else that runs community races especially to raise money and awareness, but I have run a 5k on a whim because they gave out a free cup of yogurt at the end and I am farrrrrr from in shape.

2. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

There's another new mini clip of Lori and Chad from outside the Kauai Marriott Resort on Jan 28th in that link. Lori seems to suddenly stop and pull Chad the direction she wants to go:
    upload_2020-2-12_21-52-49.png

upload_2020-2-12_21-56-33.png

upload_2020-2-12_22-0-14.png

upload_2020-2-12_21-58-32.png

upload_2020-2-12_22-1-23.png

Source: Dateline NBC on Twitter

I'm assuming this was the pivot point where Lori and Chad turned around and went back inside the resort to escape the camera crew. Chad's face is quite expressive when Lori pulls his hand to switch directions. Lori seems to be the one in control in their relationship. MOO.

Also, any ideas on what Chad's reddish-orange bracelet with white tag could be?

jash, janewall, Looloo and 9 others like this.
  3. CuriousQuiet1

Agree, based on conversation with my family member who is a Medicolegal Death Investigator. Formaldehyde presents very differently when it is metabolized by the liver, i.e. was there before death, compared to being injected into the body after death.

4. katikaboom

katikaboom Well-Known Member

It looks like she has on a swim suit top. The bracelet could be a paper one that you get when you go to a concert or water park

5. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

Some friends of Chad have stated, "that's not the Chad I knew", and here we have Lori's friend who says, "that's not the Lori I knew". So... it would seem both are capable of doing things previously uncharacteristic.

6. CuriousQuiet1

Exactly. If someone in my house died of hantavirus from mouse droppings I would want to know. If they died from carbon monoxide poisoning because the furnace wasn't burning correctly I would want to know. If there was poison in the well, asbestos in the insulation, coronovirus, genetic disorders, melamine in the animal feed, anything at all...I would want to know.

The only way I can imagine not wanting to know is if you already know.

jash, DogMom146, fred&edna and 34 others like this.
  7. 155etta

155etta This too shall pass.

That first photo.... could she get her nose any higher in the air? Could she? MOO.

janewall, Minou, TLobo and 19 others like this.
  8. CuriousQuiet1

I have to wonder why they went to Hawaii in the first place when they could have gone to Mexico or any number of other countries in November 2019 and never had to worry about extradition....

9. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

I have a wish list...1st FBI profiler to explain this personality , 2nd professional body language reader. I want to know what we are seeing. I know it all means something and it is done with unconscious gestures. MOO

Kotakazi, janewall, OGDiva and 10 others like this.
  10. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

We can only discuss what they say on Dateline, we are not allowed to sleuth the friends and post their personal details. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2020
    sillybilly and WhereIsWaldo like this.
  11. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Ha! Your kinda handholding with your wife is sweet, the Daybells is potentially deadly.

12. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Here are some general references I found. Nothing specific about Hawaii though. As for 2020--there seem to be several prophecies that settled on this year, for random different reasons. There's apparently an unusual astronomical alignment of planets and stars in December. There's the mystical connection that the cross looks like a letter T, which is the 20th letter of the alphabet, so 2020 is doubly holy (as long as you think the prophets wrote in American English, I guess)

the bestselling 1995 book Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth’s Last Days, by Jerry B. Jenkins and the late evangelical minister Tim LaHaye

Another bestseller: Hal Lindsey, The Late Great Planet Earth (from 1970 but still available) and several other books after that.

Don Stewart, 25 Signs We Are Near the End

13. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

:rolleyes: I tend to wander off so yes to the question.

14. canyonoflight

canyonoflight Well-Known Member

That could be a smart watch and the face is just reflecting all the light. I couldn't tell you which brand, though.

tealrose, Gardener1850 and carbuff like this.
  15. Etrup23

Etrup23 Well-Known Member

Haven't commented yet, but Justin Lum just dropped an interesting tid bit about JJ's school on his Twitter account. The school has noticed Lori Vallow's account was logging into some sort of classroom to parents portal after the kids went missing even up to 2/4/2020

16. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

All I picked up was bad words. I didn’t learn a lot, neighbors told me it was because I wasn’t born and raised in a border state or town. But who knows with Lori.

17. BluebirdFla

BluebirdFla Well-Known Member

I hope the pressure on these 2 only gets more intense after the Dateline show. Did she really think it would be ok that nobody including her own son knows where her children are while she is hanging on the beach in Hawaii?? And the only thing on her mind is which bikini she is going to wear?
    I can’t get a read on him. First smiling but then looking miserable and being led around like a dog.. IMO

18. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

19. ThinkoutLoud

ThinkoutLoud Well-Known Member

Oops. Sorry! I am making blunders left and right. It was @CSIDreamer who asked. I guess I looked at the wrong quote.

Gardener1850 likes this.
  20. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I think it's a DNR bracelet. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.