https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

You're saying that she's attuned to enough investigations where every you're located (I think you've said Idaho or Utah?) that this lady calls with tips of some kind from Indiana? Seriously? I Googled her name looking for anything of note and while I'll concede that she gets mentioned in more news stories than the average person the majority of the stories were related to her job and the others (surviving family member in obituaries and such) were normal kinds of things. The one exception being the newspaper article we're discussing.

Having said that, I did wonder why the article showed up first and (thus far as far as I know) only at the ISJ. East Idaho News (Nate) and the Post Register and Justin Lum in Phoenix have been the places with the most about the story. Nothing wrong with the ISJ, but I can see how she might have been trying to get multiple news sites to pick up her story and getting no where based on how and where it finally showed up.

2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

What about the others who she found had tipped her in as Tylee too? Are they all inserting themselves as well?

3. Redvines86

Redvines86 Well-Known Member

She is pretty prolific on FB, but also pretty prolific at deleting when things get hot, as she has with this story. I do live in Utah, but I work on things in other places. MOO. Basically, I probably should have stayed quiet, but somebody called me this morning all excited that Tylee had been seen at a a concert, and I was like, oh sheesh... MOO.

jash, rhino, MelodyLane and 13 others like this.
  4. Redvines86

So, these people as according to her????? MOO.

rhino, spandangly, tabitha111 and 3 others like this.
  5. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

You ain't seen nothin' yet
    B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
    Here's something that you're never gonna forget
    B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet

(seems appropriate...)

6. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

The kids are not with her so she cannot immediately comply

BigAl16 likes this.
  7. KonaHonu

That is correct. Scene safety first then treatment. But if the gunman is performing CPR he is no longer the gunman. He is a first responder. I did say it was a minor criticism.

carbuff likes this.
  8. tresir2012

According to MSM. But like everyone that MSM are finding even from 20 years ago, I take it as I find it. This, I think is a tip that can be easily followed up by checking those people out who bought tickets on that table with them. LE better have done that as it was only 2 days after the missing posters came out.

9. KonaHonu

That is correct. And you cannot hand off treatment to someone with less training. A paramedic for example cannot be relieved by an EMT.

janewall likes this.
  10. tresir2012

I guess you have heard it all before and so you can be nonchalant but this was two months ago and it better have been followed up IMO.

ETA. The concert was on Dec 22nd based on the singer's schedule. May want to add it to timeline next time around @Gardener1850 .

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    Gardener1850 likes this.
  11. Rush4087

Rush4087 Well-Known Member

Huh? He's still the gunman, not a "first responder". He's a gunman performing CPR, and since at one time he was the gunman, police should disarm him before letting others access the scene. Common sense.

Colorado303 and carbuff like this.
  12. KonaHonu

If you dig deep enough, there is another connection in our case to Knoxville, nonsleuthable unfortunately but potentially important.

13. Redvines86

That's the thing, right? It was a long time ago. If it had anything to do with actually being Tylee, we would know. If it's some other girl being abused or whatever, well, I think the chance of abusers taking their victim to a concert and allowing them to sit by and interact with strangers is pretty slim. Amazing how the story came out right when it was at the forefront of the national consciousness. I am not impressed with the newspaper running the story, as we would know by now if it had anything to do with Tylee. MOO.

Cotton77, rhino, tabitha111 and 10 others like this.
  14. KonaHonu

He had already put the gun down. Once he started performing CPR he is protected by laws in Arizona. I'm not saying he couldn't be arrested, only that they should not have stopped CPR until someone could take over. Those cops almost certainly had training and could have done it. They were in no hurry to do so even after the house was cleared. Seconds count.

janewall, ReadyorNot and renarde like this.
  15. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

I agree. The right thing to do was to report it to the police and FBI, like she did. But IMHO it's not right for the woman to post her "tip" all over facebook until she gets it printed in the MSM. There's a reason that Justin Lum and Nate Eaton didn't pick up this story on the possible sighting of Tylee. This story has the potential to mislead people. If LE thought it was possibly Tylee, but couldn't tell for sure, then they would have released the info about the sighting themselves and asked for help tracking the people down. That happened in the Jayme Closs case-- there was a sighting in Florida that LE released video of, then they tracked down the people and then ruled it out as being JC. The fact that we heard nothing from LE about a possible sighting in Dec makes me think LE was able to quickly rule out the girl as being Tylee. However, they would not bother telling that to the person who made the tip call. MOO.

rhino, janewall, spandangly and 16 others like this.
  16. tresir2012

I think the point is it was not followed up until she called the FBI. If it was Tylee, the couple would have found out about the kids being reported missing and gone underground, especially after the cult mom and missing kids story went national. So we may never know.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    AnotherNancyDrew likes this.
  17. KonaHonu

You might try incognito mode on your browser

18. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

So many tangents being suggested of late. I think they're all just ratholes except the reliable documented facts. There's one truly narcissistic woman at the core of this situation. She cavorts on an island with her current lover and hides behind self-dictated "religion". She can end the media hype (if that's what she calls it) but she won't. I guess I shall get down off my oh-so-rickety soapbox and say I can hardly wait until LE finds enough evidence to force her to talk and/or lock her up. JMO

19. Onsdag

Onsdag Well-Known Member

I don't know if there is any connection here or not, but according to the recent interview with the Fremont County Sheriff they haven't received very many tips regarding the location of the kids, and a couple they have received have been "totally unfounded" (11:35 in the video). Makes me wonder if this was one of them. MOO.

jash, rhino, janewall and 8 others like this.
  20. Kicksave1052

Kicksave1052 Member

I watched the "Dateline" show on this couple and the disappearance of her children...my take away from it was that Lori appears to be a true sociopath and her weirdo dork husband Chad is just a guy who has some strange cult-like personality disorder...the two together make for a dangerous partnership. I believe that the large containers that they were hauling in and out of the storage unit are the two children. It is alarming that these two might just get away with murder due to a lack of evidence. I believe that Lori holds the power position in this relationship and calls the shots. She seems to have zero care or concern about her kids and the fact that her ex-husband and brother are both dead. I really hope that law enforcement can utilize all their resources to find these children and put these two behind bars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.