ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

Nate Eaton, earlier, reporting on where Lori and Chad were actually staying, and on Lori's ties to that location:

East Idaho News.com

2. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

Join the club. :)

j55stand, cody22 and carbuff like this.
  3. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

Thursday

kai, cody22 and Gardener1850 like this.
  4. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Ok so we need to keep eye on what Nate Easton posts in the maybe the next couple hours. MOO

5. Secretly a Secretary

Secretly a Secretary Well-Known Member

I become more and more convinced the children are alive and the reunion will happen or the children will be produced in some way or another very soon. MOO
    I fell for the zealots from their group possibly hiding them but think it is a lot less likely and a lot closer to home. Waiting not so patiently for more POIs to be revealed.
    A few of my ponderings from new developments: Kay said something to the effect that Tylee is her mother’s child and a typical teenager. Maybe she isn’t being held against her will but has bought into Lori’s reasons to lay low. Tylee also wanted to stay an AZ but went to Idaho for JJ (does she have a motherly instinct and helping take care of JJ and any of his special needs)? with the help of someone else close to the family.
    Wish a couple sleuthers that seemed to know a lot about the family dynamics would chime in.
    I will absolutely bawl like a baby if these kids are not alive. Will continue to pray they are.

6. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

Five days is hardly enough time to get your ducks in a row. . . Poor Lori... ;)

7. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

BBM. I think that's possible and I also think it's possible that Tylee ran away (wouldn't exactly be running away if she truly is emancipated or has resources) before the search and all the rest started. Early September, maybe. Based on things she said, I thought she might have gone to Hawaii, but LE said there's no sign of her there.

8. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

I hope that JJ and Tylee have been living in a condo/townhouse/home with all the amenities that Lori and Chad have been enjoying. I don't know who might be caring for JJ... But, I hope he has been loved by someone "real" (not a fake like LV).

9. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

"The grandmother of a missing Rexburg child speaks out after his parents were questioned in Hawaii on Sunday.

KPVI’s Deanne Coffin spoke with Kay Woodcock, the grandmother of Joshua ‘JJ’ Vallow. She expressed how she felt watching the mother off ‘JJ’ Vallow and Tylee Ryan on an East Idaho News exclusive in Hawaii and how they are preparing to come back to East Idaho for what they are hoping will be a reunion with the kids.

Kay says she found out about the parents of the missing children, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell being in Hawaii after she saw an East Idaho News exclusive in Kaua’I on Sunday.

“I felt like she was arrogant. She was demeaning to the kids, to not even acknowledge that they’re missing,” says Kay Woodcock, Joshua Vallow’s Grandmother.

Kay says they had a hunch the couple might be in Hawaii because that was Lori’s favorite place to be.

“It’s scary, but I’m being optimistic in saying that just the next few days will probably pass very slowly, I’m sure because we’re waiting for Thursday to get here and I just feel like there will be some kind of resolution by Thursday, Thursday at the latest. Whether it’s happy or sad, I don’t know. In the meantime we’re going to keep hoping and praying that it will be a joyous occasion Thursday,” says Woodcock.

“Which happens to be Lori’s favorite resort in Kaua’i. I’ve stayed there several times with them, with her and Charles and the kids,” says Woodcock."

Grandmother of Missing Child Speaks Out After Parents Were Found in Hawaii

10. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

11. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

So Kay gives us
    Thursday January 30,2020 as a court date.

12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Summary:

- It's a gated resort community
    - 7 of the homes sold for over $1 Million
    - Lori & Chad have been renting a unit and living there
    - The search warrant for the car was served to Lori & Chad outside a different resort 16 miles south of the home where they were staying
    - Police took away the car, then LE went to the rented home
    - EIN was there as the search concluded
    - We don't know what if any evidence police took
    - We don't know if Chad and Lori have been back to the house
    - Lori has interesting ties to the resort where she was pulled over
    - EIN will report more on the resort later
    - Lori lived on the island of Kauai for several years, JJ and Tylee both previously went to school there
    - Lori knows the island well
    - Few people on the island were aware of the story of the missing kids until now

East Idaho News.com

13. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

Gray Hughes on live atm - at some point during the show, he will be sharing an interview with JJ's grandfather, Larry Woodcock. He's covering several cases so I don't know exact time. Just FYI...

14. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

It’s the same neighborhood they stayed in before. Here are the same trees on the outside. Google Maps

15. Randocalrissian

Randocalrissian Verified Family Friend of Chad and Tammy Daybell

It was common knowledge that they have been in Hawaii for months. IMO, LE has been waiting for autopsy results, slip-ups, and other potential participants to come out of the woodwork while a solid case is built.

16. Randocalrissian

I think that was his one mistake. I think he was talking about Kay, who is her former sister in law / JJ’s grandmother, not Lori’s mom. I am not aware of Lori’s mother ever publicly stating anything.

edited to add agreement with others theory that Nate might have been misspeaking on purpose to solicit a response.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  17. Trask

Trask Well-Known Member

Not a quote I would expect from their attorney. :eek:

It's not in the print story, but in the video report she says, "Now this morning I spoke with Vallow and Daybell's attorney who told me, Sean Bartholick who's here in Rexbug, who told me he's still in communication with Vallow even though she is in Hawaii. He was unable to tell me whether or not she planned on presenting the kids. And that he didn't know where the kids were or if they were even alive."

Police confirm Vallow search warrant served - Local News 8

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  18. Randocalrissian

I think the key point to their plan was not to go hide in the mountains alone, rather, to LEAD their followers in a massive callout, where they can be adored as the protecting saviors that they are.

I also think this pesky LE investigation is messing with their ability to maximize the prophetic potential of the coronavirus, which fits nicely in Chad’s books, I mean, “visions”.

19. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

But they are not fugitives at this point even in the US, much less in the US. Also, many/most countries will not extradite to the US for capital crimes so if they are charged with murder, getting out of the country makes sense and some countries would let them in if wanted for murder.

20. Randocalrissian

I have considered from the start that Chad would not be up for the public humiliation of exposure if this all unravels on him. But I suppose he could get used to it, as he was pretty resolved in the video yesterday. So long as he has Lori to count on, maybe he sticks it out. But if that breaks down...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.