Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me they are not heading back into the for an early dinner!! I wish there was a insider down there at the hotel. Please demand the exact location of the children!! Please!!

I don't know what is going on but I hope they are both crapping bricks tonight.
Yeah, I can’t wait for more details here.

The good thing is that they’re in Hawaii, and there’s no way they’re going to be able to flee.

I hope they spend their last days of freedom in the depths of despair.

Atleast I hope it’s days.

DBM

I don’t think so. They’ve known where Lori and Chad were, and they could have looked for the kids before now.

With the autopsy results just coming back, I think it’s too big a coincidence not to be related to the search warrants.

I'm wondering if her autopsy results were what led to a search warrant for the resort being signed.

I’m hoping it isn’t because they think the car was used to transport the kids. They may have always had eyes on the hotel and know they were never brought there, but maybe not the car? Seems weird to release an entire condo room but tow a car?

IDK. I wonder if maybe they rented the car with someone else's credit card and it has since expired or been maxed out? Or could it be some small illegal infraction like a traffic ticket that police used as an excuse to talk to them and impound the car? Maybe police could use something like that to look for clues in the car? Also, perhaps police don't have an arrest warrant yet but removing their rental car makes it harder for them to go anywhere and this lets them know that police know where they are located. MOO.

The good thing is that they’re in Hawaii, and there’s no way they’re going to be able to flee.
It's possible to fly between the islands without going through airport security. Once in Honolulu it would not be difficult to pay a fishing boat or containership captain to take you somewhere. But the rooms would probably not be as nice as they are enjoying now. So I would not say they are unable to flee.

January 26,2020
Adam Herbets (@AdamHerbets) | Twitter
Multiple sources over the past few months had told FOX 13 that Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow were in Kauai being closely monitored by law enforcement. We’ve chosen not to publish that information until now in order to not interfere with the investigation.
Wow. Good on them!

IDK. I wonder if maybe they rented the car with someone else's credit card and it has since expired or been maxed out? Or could it be some small illegal infraction like a traffic ticket that police used as an excuse to talk to them and impound the car? Maybe police could use something like that to look for clues in the car? Also, perhaps police don't have an arrest warrant yet but removing their rental car makes it harder for them to go anywhere and this lets them know that police know where they are located. MOO.
I believe that they wouldn’t be able to legally search the car if that were the case, and any evidence they might find could be inadmissible in court, without proper search warrants?

It's possible to fly between the islands without going through airport security. Once in Honolulu it would not be difficult to pay a fishing boat or containership captain to take you somewhere. But the rooms would probably not be as nice as they are enjoying now. So I would not say they are unable to flee.
I read this a little differently. They were staying in Princeville which is about an hour away depending on traffic. Nowhere does it say they had a room at that resort. The only reason I can think of for the police to seize the car is to look for evidence the kids were in it, which seems strange.

Also slightly odd to me that if was KPD and not the FBI that executed the warrant. But that could be out of convenience.
@KonaHonu clarify for me please - the distance between princville and Kauai? Can you drive from one to the other? Is there a major airport there or do u have to fly into a different town? Do u suspect they are doing a Vrbo situation? Or staying at the resort? I wish a local reporter could go there now and canvass the area.

Even if the autopsy results came back as testing positive for some sort of toxin, that doesn’t necessarily mean that there would have been an immediate arrest.

You still need to prove who did it, which is why the search warrants may have been executed.

So the lack of an arrest doesn’t tell us much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie