Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Did I read Tylee was never enrolled in school there? Being homeschooled? When did they move?

2. LHS

LHS Well-Known Member

In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the proceedings of church discipline are considered private and under clergy type privilege. This means the church itself will never verify to news or anyone else what the someone's status in the church is because of that privacy. Because the Daily Mail article stating that Chad was excommunicated this fall gives absolutely no reason to back that up, and they have another error, I'm not sure how far I trust that. This researcher Rosetti that they seem to refer to a great deal already did get facts wrong.

MOO: I think Daybell has been excommunicated and he would not be the first in that particular group of extremists to have that occur. However, I would consider this information interesting but not complete fact until it's confirmed. Regardless, it's neither here nor there when it comes to the kids. It can only speak to his mindset and that's about all.

3. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

I was wondering if perhaps the two children were being home schooled too.

4. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Per grandfather on GH youtube video... Tylee graduated from high school at age 15.

Colorado303, LadyL, janewall and 12 others like this.
  5. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

The move must have happened over the summer, after JJ's father's death. Did Tylee keep in touch with any of her old school friends via social media? Was she homeschooled in Arizona, too?

6. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Yea, but maybe that's what he was told to explain why she wasn't attending school. I am not sure it's actually the truth.

7. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Daybell ever collaborated with Julie Rowe
    She was excommunicated from LDS this year
    ETA
    Just found out he published her books

Colorado303, j_in_c, Spudbear and 8 others like this.
  8. CapitalBat

CapitalBat Former Member

Maybe some more seasoned WebSleuthers can tell me - at this stage in the investigation, will LE be tracking the children’s online activity?

The question of whether Tylee said any kind of goodbye to her friends is really good - if she knew she was being secreted to a compound somewhere, it looks she had friends online, even if not local (seems like Lori moves a lot), she’d have wanted to say farewell to - even if not explicitly. This is assuming Lori’s induction into the cult involved the kids, which I suppose is the best case scenario at this point :(

9. fred&edna

I wondered about that, too, jjenny. Difficult to know the truth concerning LV. IMO

10. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

Okay, this is probably a question for our attorney friends here, but here goes.

The lawyer who released the statement proclaiming Lori & Chad's virtues, knowing that there are minor children who are unaccounted for, does the lawyer have a duty of care to produce the children, even if he or she may not think they are in danger?

As I was typing that super convoluted thought, this occurred to me: What is the lawyer is also one of the cult followers?

11. LHS

LHS Well-Known Member

They are close friends - however, I was told that we cannot sleuth into people in positions like Rowe because they are not the topic of the investigation.

12. fred&edna

I think I saw something that involved both CDaybell and Rowe. 'Just know the most recent info I stumbled upon was the Melanie Gibb and Lori podcast.

13. j55stand

j55stand Well-Known Member

When Charles Vallow was shot by Lori's brother the Chandler Police Department did not take it as a serious crime......now I know why. Jason Mow a member of the cult and fellow podcaster with Lori used to be a Chandler Police officer.

Cop fired for seeking date on traffic stop

medtraveler, Minou, Looloo and 19 others like this.
  14. cody22

cody22 Former Member

Idle Musing - When is the last known SM posting by the missing Tylee ?......moo

15. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

I was going to post about the same thing. I wonder if Tyler was aware that she and her brother were going underground and why. And did she mention anything to any friends even in a sort of coded way? Or were they taken away (or worse) with no warning?
    Just thinking out loud and MOO.

16. LHS

LHS Well-Known Member

WOW... this is news to me, and interesting.

Kudzu, Laughing, CapitalBat and 4 others like this.
  17. grayhuze

grayhuze Gray Hughes

18. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

It would indeed be interesting to know who some of his clients are and how his retainer was paid.

19. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

It's not clear which underground they went under. They might actually be under the ground for all I know. I am not convinced at all they are still alive.

20. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Oh. That's long. I may have to watch it this weekend. :(

LaborDayRN and cody22 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.