Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is unbelievable, I hope the kids are found safe.

Does anyone feel they were sent away in September for their own well being? Meaning, Lori had been planning to disappear with Chad, which would be easier without the kids. I prefer this scenario to what I initially thought after reading pages 1-4.

So my questions are: Who is Tylee's father? Why does she use the last name Ryan? What is Lori's maiden name? How did Lori's brother Alex die?
How did Chad think anyone in the religious community would be ok with him remarrying 2 weeks later?
Who used Tylee's venmo or when exactly did she go missing? I know they say they haven't seen her since September. Where did she live before living with Lori? and why did she ever live with anyone else?
I found Tylee's FB Page. It shows her going to Perry High school in Gilbert AZ.
Lori married Charles Vallow whom was killed in July 2018 by Lori's brother Alex Cox, he died in Dec 2019.Her maiden name is Cox. Look her up on family tree now, shows all her relatives and addresses.
ishttps://law.justia.com/cases/texas/third-court-of-appeals/2008/17538.html
Vallow Lori Norene Ryan - Queen Creek, Arizona
Tylee Ryan

Wow, this is unbelievable, I hope the kids are found safe.

Does anyone feel they were sent away in September for their own well being? Meaning, Lori had been planning to disappear with Chad, which would be easier without the kids. I prefer this scenario to what I initially thought after reading pages 1-4.

No. I think Lori got rid of them and that they are deceased.

@Maxxer500 I hope I didn’t offend with my comment I found some of Chad’s books a bit “off”.
I consider myself pretty attuned to fringe-y LDS stuff and I just felt it was leaning into that doomsday end times stuff a little too much to feel good to my spirit, so to speak.

I am praying for your family and Lori’s children and I hope I wasn’t too flippant.

I found Tylee's FB Page. It shows her going to Perry High school in Gilbert AZ.
Lori married Charles Vallow whom was killed in July 2018 by Lori's brother Alex Cox, he died in Dec 2019.Her maiden name is Cox. Look her up on family tree now, shows all her relatives and addresses.
ishttps://law.justia.com/cases/texas/third-court-of-appeals/2008/17538.html
Vallow Lori Norene Ryan - Queen Creek, Arizona
Tylee Ryan

Charles Vallow was killed July 11, 2019, I believe.

Although Tylee Ryan and Joshua Vallow have been missing since September, FOX 13 discovered this post on a Venmo account appearing to belong to Tylee. The FBI is looking into these transactions from Oct 10 and Oct 16, along with social media accounts of everyone involved.

EMXgYCZVUAUHh-j

Adam Herbets on Twitter

BBM

@Maxxer500 thank you for being here amid what must be a terribly difficult time for your family. I'm glad to hear you're in the verification process on WS. Those innocent children are in my thoughts. I hope they will be found safe and well, and if possible that their mother and your brother also are located without danger to anyone.

Although Tylee Ryan and Joshua Vallow have been missing since September, FOX 13 discovered this post on a Venmo account appearing to belong to Tylee. The FBI is looking into these transactions from Oct 10 and Oct 16, along with social media accounts of everyone involved.

EMXgYCZVUAUHh-j

Adam Herbets on Twitter

BBM
Is Fox news reading here? I posted that last night. But glad they are and glad they are looking into it.

That screenshot of the transaction on Tylee's Venmo... reminds me of Lori's Venmo history a bit...
edit: I'm still learning how to format things on here.

Attachments

• chadcultlorivenmo.png
    chadcultlorivenmo.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 276
I found addresses on familytreenow for Lori Vallow. I looked them up on Maricopa county assessors. One is 2267 E Tomahawk Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85298 This house was gifted to an LLC called HMBT1, LLC from a DR Peter Kan, not sure who owns the home, could be a rental. Shows this is her current address as well as this one, a huge house on a water skiing lake a couple of miles from the other one.It's rental according to Maricopa county assessor. 3688 E Runaway Bay Pl, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. these towns borders touch each other Gilbert Chandler and queen creek. The high school is in the Chandler school district but address is Gilbert.
these should all be checked out by Gilbert Or Chandler Police or Maricopa County sheriffs office.Lori N Ryan - Gilbert, Arizona
https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20180946221.pdf
this Dr Peter Kan Gifted it to the LLC. I wonder if she really is living there with the kids. its about 3 miles from Perry High school, that is where Tylee shows on her FB she is going to High school in Gilbert AZ. On her FB page she also has a photo of he Gilbert Az LDS Temple that is only 2 miles from her high school.

Here's a list all the former cities and states I'm seeing for Lori and Chad on public records. (Maybe this will help us think about where they could have sent the kids or where Chad and Lori may be in hiding).

Lori's former cities:
San Bernardino, California (where she was born)
Rialto, California (where she went to HS)
Chandler, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Queen Creek, AZ
Austin, TX
San Antonio, TX
Driftwood, TX
Princeville, HI
Provo, UT
Sugar City, ID

FamilySearch
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

Chad's former cities: