ID ID - Lewiston Civic Theater Murders / 5 Related Cases

I will say this-there have to be more victims before Christina White. From the time he broke into that morgue to Christina, he had to have killed. And it doesn't escape me that his victims have the name Christina or some variation of that in common.

I don't think V killed Asha. Serial killers usually stick to their own race and V has a type.

Who is "Asha" ? Serial killers don't always stick to their own "race", physical looks is only a piece of what could trigger a serial killer. Voss seems to be trying to blend in, like a copy cat killer,which perhaps has allowed him to go undetected until recent years.

Interesting to say the least...
Should check out all 5 video's on her site.

No, originally saw one of them on FB. I've always been intrigued by the corruption in the LCV around that time, including these murders... and several others. She seemed pretty believable so I just keep searching for updated video. Her brother also released a statement but it has since been taken down.

I spoke with someone a few years younger who confirmed a lot of what is said here. She was a litttle younger so she couldn't confirm the murders, but houses, names, places, molestation..click on MAdison Moore name for more. Madison Moore
Madison Moore

I’m new to this so please forgive me. This may have already been investigated or brought up.

I believe that Steven R Pearsall is still missing. Could this man possibly be him? I realize that there are some differences but so many similarities. I mapped out the distance from where the UIV was found and it’s only about an hour away. That’s really not that far in Montana/Idaho standards.

Unidentified Person Case

Hey Crescent Crow! It was awesome to see you in person again this week! Catching up on this thread.
Next week should be interesting!

It was good to see you ! Yes it should be interesting !
Did you know there is a seven minute sneak peek clip on the Discovery Investigation site? It looks awesome.
Google 'Investigation Discovery cold valley sneak peek' and you should find it.
You'll see Crescent Crow and probably myself in this documentary for anyone who's interested..
By the way Crescent it was cool to see you on the streets of Chicago in the clip!

Last edited:
New ‘Cold Valley’ doc explores unsolved Lewis Clark murders, disappearances: ‘You can only hide for so long’

ID’s ‘Cold Valley’ doc explores unsolved Lewis Clark murders, disappearances: ‘You can only hide for so long’

"Gloria Bobertz is on the hunt for a potential serial killer.

The cousin of 21-year-old murdered victim Kristina Nelson has chosen to come forward on a new Investigation Discovery docuseries titled “Cold Valley,” which explores a string of unsolved crimes and disappearances that occurred between 1979 and 1982 along the border between Idaho and Washington.

The series features emotional interviews with the families of those still missing or deceased, as well as a closer look at Asotin County Sheriff’s Detective Jackie Nichols’ work in revisiting Nelson's and the rest of cases.

At least five young people vanished in the small Lewis Clark Valley, the documentary claims, but only three of those bodies have been found. The other disappearances remained unsolved. While local police worked for years to find the culprit, the cases were shelved due to minimal evidence and leads...."

Awesome!
Ive gotten to see about half of part one of 'Cold Valley'.
They have done such an incredible job.
I had completely forgotten about the attic level above the stage and auditorium criss crossed with catwalks that Detective Jackie was looking through.
Scary up there.
I didn't like climbing that rickety ladder up there much either.
I was shown it once,I dont remember by who,but I remember being cautioned that a step off the walkway onto that plaster would probably be fatal.
Which I dont doubt.
What I do doubt is that our 'Person Of Interest' fell down from there and lived.
No way.
Youve been in there and seen how high that ceiling is.
He'd need more then a nap on the make up room couch.

Last edited:
Quite intriguing. I am patiently awaiting the third episode.

If part one is any indication,definitely looking forward to the second half.
One thing i'm enjoying is seeing how well they've captured the stark physicality of this area the way it really looks and feels when your actually here.
I don't think I've ever seen it done better in any context.
Props to the directors and camera folks.

I am new to this site...watched Confluence last year and was shocked when I googled the POI and discovered that he lives not far from me. Just watched Cold Valley. Does anyone know what the FBI is testing? Has any DNA been recovered from that car or from victims?

So many lives lost as a result of these tragic events. I truly hope justice is finally served. I commend the individuals who have and who continue to tirelessly dedicate themselves to the solving of these needless crimes.

The suspect in the Lewis-Clark Valley Serial Killer murders was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and his family moved to Chicago, Illinois when he was an infant and he grew up in the Austin area if Chicago. He was what would be considered a bookworm, played the French Horn and Trumpet and a member of the Y.M.C.A. Diane Taylor lived in the same neighborhood and her parents had divorced and she lived with her mother who worked full time. Diane was 8 years old at the time of her murder and is thought to be the person of interest first victim. The Chicago PD has re-opened her cold case and is actively working on it. This are newspaper clippings from 1963 about her murder and a photo of her.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 47685851_2399311923444772_7078198063352774656_n.jpg
    47685851_2399311923444772_7078198063352774656_n.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20181208_085808.jpg
    20181208_085808.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 33
I am new to this site...watched Confluence last year and was shocked when I googled the POI and discovered that he lives not far from me. Just watched Cold Valley. Does anyone know what the FBI is testing? Has any DNA been recovered from that car or from victims?

There is evidence being tested in Kristin David's case and in Kristina Nelson & Brandy Miller's case. The testing takes time due to being backed logged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back