ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
See link above. I was not able to edit my post above to include the following:

FRUITLAND, Idaho — Police have been outside a home in Fruitland on Saturday with a tractor, dumpster and other individuals based on a lead they got in relation to the disappearance of Michael Vaughan, a 5-year-old that went missing in July of 2021.
Crime scene tape has blocked off most of the road in a neighborhood across the field near Vaughan's home in Fruitland.

The fence from the home is currently taken apart, and a tractor entered the backyard.
"We are trying to clear up some leads. This is one of them," Fruitland Police Chief J.D Huff told KTVB at the scene.
"We've got crews out here, ISP out here... We are trying to uncover... It is related to Michael Vaughan," Huff said.
It is unknown who the home belongs to.

Alexandra Duggan
@dugganreports
·
28m

#BREAKING Police are currently outside a home in Fruitland with tractors and a dumpster related to Michael Vaughan’s disappearance. We will keep you updated.
Fruitland Police searching home related to Michael Vaughan disappearance

Another photo — cut down a tree

Neighbor said nothing like this has happened before to his knowledge this is the biggest search that has happened in the area

Fruitland PD Chief told me it is related to #MichaelVaughan and that a lead brought them here. We saw a tractor go in the backyard awhile ago. Fence is taken apart. Crime scene tape everywhere.

Police have not come out of backyard yet. It sounds quiet.

https://twitter.com/dugganreports/status/1591551733662195713

Hmmm, I don't think this is likely to be "it," but I am glad they are being thorough in checking. (In my opinion only it's just unlikely a suspect would bury evidence in their own yard right there in the same neighborhood...)

We live in a world where, in the time it takes a dad to change a baby's diaper, a five year old can wander away and end up buried in a neighbor's backyard.

I. Can't. I. Just. Can't.

Let's bring him home. If only this could have had a better ending.

This looks pretty definitive.

JMO

This isn't something done on a whim, and the chief described this tip as "very credible." I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Just watched KTVB live 5pm news; location is "four minutes" from Michael's house. Said searchers etc had been there since last night. At one point machinery etc stopped and it was quiet. I think they said searchers had gone home now.

Interviewed neighbor, he said he didn't know of a connection between (couple who live there) and Michael's family.

Something about a scooter? LE was showing picture of scooter to ?

Sorry, was reading post and watching news at same time.

KTVB news announcer did other stories, then said they would be going back to live reporters in Fruitland soon.

News announcer checking with reporters on scene in Fruitland again: LE chief Huff said they really haven't found anything yet. I was wrong about searchers going home, they are still there. Redwing St.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member