ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

Crime Watch Daily has this case on today. Video should be posted to their youtube channel later today or tomorrow.

[video=youtube;4dEwtVED6Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dEwtVED6Ms[/video]

[video=youtube;slCS4bvDrrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slCS4bvDrrc[/video]

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Police still look for Gerald "Mike" Bullinger

It's an unsolved crime that folks in Canyon County are still talking about, and now the sheriff is speaking out on the crime.

One year after three female victims were found dead off of KCID road in Canyon County.

Each died from a single gunshot. Detectives are still on the case.

He left behind 3 dead women & disappeared. Friends, family & the law still seek answers.

One year after a Utah man reportedly murdered three women at his Idaho home and fled into the woods, the local sheriff believes the alleged killer must be dead.

Those who knew Gerald Michael Bullinger aren't convinced.

Bullinger, better known as "Mike," was last spotted July 20 in eastern Idaho, headed toward the rugged Wyoming wilderness where his car was later found. That's one month after deputies found the bodies of his wife, Cheryl Baker, his apparent girlfriend, Nadja Medley, and Medley's teenage daughter Payton in a shed at a home near Caldwell.

Glad to see something here again. I periodically do google searches for anything. Where could he be? Would he be able to disappear and still be alive somewhere, living another life? I think it would be possible with this man. I'm torn betweeen that and dead somewhere, but I would have expected his body to be found by now if so.

I'm disappointed in the police for saying they think this man is dead. He killed three people and fled the area. If he intended to kill himself, he would have done it there. I am not positive, but I think he was spotted at a bank. He took his wife's car instead of his truck so he wouldn't be spotted as easily. He has a history of domestic violence, according to his first wife. It's a known fact that he was a philanderer and lived a double life. To me, that's an indication that his ego is much to large for him to kill himself. He is an outdoorsman and had a business taking people in the deep woods.

Then the police find his wife's car in the mountains and they automatically decide he killed himself? Not a chance, unless they have some evidence of it, which they don't or they'd announce it. This person is in hiding, has changed identities, or if he is dead, it was an accident. This is nothing more than a poor excuse for not continuing to work the case with vigilance, IMO. It is a slap in the face to taxpayers and the families and friends of the victims.

This case is now cold. The leads have dried up. LE cannot be allowed to forget there are three murder victims here, and since they did not catch the killer or make sure he is actually dead, they can only conclude that he is a threat to others in the community, which they are sworn to protect.

LE cannot be allowed to forget there are three murder victims here, and since they did not catch the killer or make sure he is actually dead, they can only conclude that he is a threat to others in the community, which they are sworn to protect.
^^ This!
Who knows, if there are even other victims? Might not have been the first time, he shot a woman, who caused him a problem.
How are the family members of the 3 victims feeling, if the search for GMB doesn't continue?

Bullinger is presumed dead in Bridger-Teton

The elusive fugitive who police say killed three people is probably dead in Teton County, authorities say, but that doesn’t mean the manhunt for Gerald Mike Bullinger has been curtailed.

“We have been in this business a long time and we rule nothing out,” Canyon County (Idaho) Sheriff Kieran Donahue said. “We maintain the possibility that he is still alive.”

"The 61-year-old accused of killing his wife and two other victims and hiding their bodies near his Caldwell home is still at large two years after their deaths...

The last clues of Gerald Bullinger’s whereabouts came in July 2017. His Ford Focus was found abandoned in the Bridger-Teton National Forest in a remote campground near Moran, Wyo., on July 12, 2017. A week later, Bonneville County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a reported sighting of Bullinger but found no sign of him.

The investigation quickly spread across multiple states, including Idaho, where the bodies were found; Wyoming, where Bullinger’s car was found; and Utah, where Bullinger lived before moving to Idaho. Since finding his car, no signs have been found in the wilderness connected to Bullinger, Teton County Lt. Lloyd Funk said Tuesday...

Since the murders, hundreds of tips have come in regarding Bullinger’s possible whereabouts. In the last year, several more came through Crime Stoppers and after the case was featured on “In pursuit with John Walsh,” Gentry said. If Bullinger is dead, Funk believes he is outside of the search area, which spanned several miles of the Pacific Creek drainage in the Bridger-Teton National Forest."

Triple homicide investigation continues 2 years later

This article is older
Has anyone seen updated information on this murderer?
IMO. He did not kill himself, I believe he is still out there.
View attachment 257540
I know someone in LE in the area his car was found. Wasn't part of the search in the mountains for him, but knew people who were. He thinks Bullinger is still out there somewhere and alive, also.

I know someone in LE in the area his car was found. Wasn't part of the search in the mountains for him, but knew people who were. He thinks Bullinger is still out there somewhere and alive, also.

https://www.investigationdiscovery....-mike-bullinger-on-the-run-living-double-life

Investigators know Baker arrived in the Caldwell area on June 8, 2017. Donahue says, “Based on the estimation by the coroner, we believe that the murder took place on either June 8 or June 9.”

Bullinger is believed to be armed and dangerous. “He has shown a propensity to commit the ultimate crime — murder — times three,” Donahue adds. He goes on to say Bullinger had a 10-day head start.

People get caught cheating all the time, why the need to murder everyone?
What else do you think he was he hiding?

Reactions: mrz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back