ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the mother of the little girl neighbor who played with Robert on the swings, tightened the timeline per NG this evening, and said she saw him go to his mother's apt around 7:30pm.

So the bf saying the last time he saw Robert was around 9:30 on the playground, was purposely misleading.

Yes, the boyfriend, DANIEL EHRLICK was in the hospital.
It was his father, Daniel Ehrlick, Sr. who said his son ( the bf) was being treated at Intermountain Hospital, a psychiatric care facility in Boise

The article link a few posts above has incorrect family associations, so it's understandable how one would get confused or doubt their memory..

PANTERA, I recall the mother saying initially she was at work and got home 'around' 9pm BUT no one has ever confirmed that info.
Thanks for clarifying that! I was beginning to think I was on "too-many- cases-at-once overload". The fact that this is a psychiatric treatment facility concerns me. Thanks also for the information about the mother's work schedule not being confirmed. :)

The younger friend of Robert's should be the link, and the timeline will provide much more answers and more "people" will be interviewed. Based on the presser, an arrest will be made soon. RIP Robert!

I wonder what the boyfriend has been hospitalized for since Robert's disappearance?

Who know's he is probally already working on his insanity plea defense by going to the phsyc. ward..:furious: JMO of course

Who know's he is probally already working on his insanity plea defense by going to the phsyc. ward..:furious: JMO of course
I'm kind of thinking the same thing unless he does have a history of psych disorder. MOO

I guess the mother of the little girl neighbor who played with Robert on the swings, tightened the timeline per NG this evening, and said she saw him go to his mother's apt around 7:30pm.

So the bf saying the last time he saw Robert was around 9:30 on the playground, was purposely misleading.

Excellent observation! Which begs the question, why did he choose 9:30?

I was thinking the same thing earlier, but Intermountain is also a drug treatment center as well as alcohol addiction. I seriously doubt he was sent to Intermountain for behaving "insane". Possibly clinical depression, but I have a feeling this guy was self-medicating. Once he was at Intermountain, it actually blew his chances for an insanity plea, IMO. He was just fine at the press conferences. If he was looking for an opportunity to display his "insanity", that would have been the venue. If he was truly insane, we would have likely observed it. Lack of remorse and/or lack of admission of guilt is not insane. Nor is an attempt at suicide. It also seems unlikely that he would scheduled for release if he was determined to be clinically insane. The big question is...is he scheduled for release? Do we know that for certain?

I had to quick reverse and go back and hit thanks on this post! Bingo fifth! To Robert: they will find who did this to you. Rest in peace buddy....

I was thinking the same thing earlier, but Intermountain is also a drug treatment center as well as alcohol addiction. I seriously doubt he was sent to Intermountain for behaving "insane". Possibly clinical depression, but I have a feeling this guy was self-medicating. Once he was at Intermountain, it actually blew his chances for an insanity plea, IMO. He was just fine at the press conferences. If he was looking for an opportunity to display his "insanity", that would have been the venue. If he was truly insane, we would have likely observed it. Lack of remorse and/or lack of admission of guilt is not insane. Nor is an attempt at suicide. It also seems unlikely that he would scheduled for release if he was determined to be clinically insane. The big question is...is he scheduled for release? Do we know that for certain?

I agree.. and IF (if if if if if if iffff ....did I say if?) he had a drug problem in the past and was being watched by LE over the last 11 days and couldn't score... that could also be the reason for his admission... detox... just a thought...

Uh...I just read an article that says Daniel Ehrlich, Jr is MJ's BROTHER...shoddy reporting or is this a fact?
http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52555322.html

Speaking at a press briefing on Wednesday evening, Boise Police Chief Deputy Jim Kerns said "Justice will not be denied for Robert." Kerns said the justice system demands investigations like this one be thorough and methodical. He says the police cannot compromise legal procedures with the premature release of details.

Daniel Ehrlick, Jr. is the brother of Robert's Mother, Melissa Jenkins. His father, Daniel Ehrlick, Sr., told CBS 2 that his granddaughter told him that his son is being treated at Intermountain Hospital, a psychiatric care facility in Boise.

Police have not named any suspects, and no one is in custody.

I agree.. and IF (if if if if if if iffff ....did I say if?) he had a drug problem in the past and was being watched by LE over the last 11 days and couldn't score... that could also be the reason for his admission... detox... just a thought...
I agree, that's a likely scenario if there's a drug problem. MOO Hopefully we'll have an arrest very soon.

'Nite all! :seeya:

:rose: Robert :rose:

I also have to stop following these horrible, heartbreaking cases. I also have a 9 year old son and hug him about 50 times a day. I have been so sick to my stomach over this. How could that "mother" have been given extended, unsupervised visitation? I don't understand. And a fine of $75.50 for fracturing her baby's skull....I had to pay twice that to have my car towed when I had an expired inspection sticker by a few days. That poor little boy. And his poor dad, half-brother, and all the other people who loved him. I am so sorry for their loss. I hope this state has the death penalty. RIP Robert.

That reminds me. I forgot to pay my $38 parking ticket. I bet after late fees I'll pay more than 'mom' did for the baby's skull fracture.

Mark Hacking tried that as well. Thankfully it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88