Identified! ID - Twin Falls Co., WhtFem UP12926, 45-50, in Snake River, Sept'14 - Cynthia Gunnerson (a.k.a. Sasha Ergateage)

I have family in Montana; they told me that the news there said a woman from Montana who was thought to be a match was found alive in Spokane or someplace like that. Her name was never made public so I don't know whether she's one of the people on the list or not.

Ok thank you, it sounds like the same person I was thinking. I wish they would list on NaMus if they are found alive or a little more detail. Guess you hear to many wierd things that go on in this world. I would assume they know their jobs better than just a curious person like me anyway & that they got some validation & confirmation & not just take some random person's word that she was found. Good to hear that this person was found alive. Sometimes these type of stories really gets you thinking & so sad that no one is claiming the person found in Twin Falls. I cannot imagine that no one is missing her.
Thank you for putting my mind somewhat at ease. :)

Yeah, it's hard when they keep things to themselves, but I can also see why somebody might want to keep there whereabouts private.

This case is posted in Missing on fb. A poster has given a name and several people have liked her post. Not much more than that though.

If you look in her thread at the side by sides it looks just like her. I would be very surprised if it wasnt her.

Possibly, but Veronica has a distinct widow's peak and the UID does not. Strong resemblance, though.

I dunno. Looking at the PM photo (not the sketch), I wouldn't want to swear there's not a widow's peak hiding back in the shadows. She has a *very* high forehead.

<defunct link>

Thirty people attended the funeral. When she is identified, her family will have the option of exhuming her body and moving her closer to home or they can leave her where she is. The cemetery where she is buried is very pretty and very well maintained.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom and I drove the 40 miles to attend this service and it was very heartwarming to see how many attended to pay their respects for her. It was a very nice service and this is a very beautiful cemetery. I hope someday we know her identity.

I would like to hear more about how they rule people out because they look more like twins than my twin and I do lol!

Veronica Gillis is alive and has returned home.

<defunct link>

"I just wanted to let everyone that has been trying so hard to get Jane Doe identified that the detective in Ravalli County here in Montana just called me back and told me that our Jane Doe was not the missing woman Veronica. (Even though we had already found that out) He did however say that from my message and the picture's one of us had faxed to Ravalli County of Jane Doe , he too seen a similarly, and personally went over to Veronica's house to make sure she was still there. He stated they knew of her location a while back but that she actually only returned home recently. He also said he called TFPD to make sure they knew for sure that Jane Doe was not their lady."

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back