Identity Theft ...Anthony's

Cindy want the search to stop. It would be easier to fly all over the world after tips than to "Let go" of Caylee. Also, If they find Caylee dead it means two things for Cindy 1) The only thing in life that brought her joy anymore (Caylee) is never coming back.
2) Casey will be gone too. (and the realization that her daughter was capable of it)

She loses both her daughters...daughter and grandaughter.

100% IMO I think this is what she is dealing with too!

She's not searching for Caylee. In fact last night, I heard heard her discourage the only people who are actively searching for Caylee in an organized manner. She's just whining and complaining about other people should be searching, throwing out random, nonsensicle info, while neither she nor or her daughter will furnish any concrete basis from which a rational search could proceed. This woman is either delusional or a co-conspiritor IMO. The media must stop offering her a platform from which she spews this madness.

She doesnt want thier help cause they are looking for a body. She wants Vollenteers to fly to Puerto Rico, Texas, New York, etc.... All or nothing. If you aint gonna look for her alive then go home...

I can tell you, as a mother of three, if any of my boys were missing - they could have my identity... I would be so focused on the search, we could go to war on our own soil, start life on mars, elect the first gay president... and I still would be looking for my child. Period.

You got that right! I shouldn't be surprised at anything she does anymore but each day I am still in shock of the lengths she goes to in order to lay blame everywhere while shouting about what a good mother her daughter is.

I'm ill.

Cindy's qualifications of the Good Mother Award?:
Decomposition of your child in your car trunk...
Party hard while your daughter is missing...
Lie to your friends and family about where your daughter is...
Steal money from your friends...
Steal credit cards and gas from your parents...
Steal money from your grandparents...
Sleeping with your boyfriend while your daughter is in the same bed...
Mulling around with several different men during a very short time...
Lie to LE and send them on an endless search to nowhere...
Get arrested for child neglect...
Get bonded out and sit in your room on the computer instead of telling your family where your child is...
Flirt and hit on the security/bounty guys while the world searches for your deceased child... (Geez, that one tops the cake)
Get arrested again for forgery and theft...

I'm sorry but I don't ever want this award. She's all yours, Cindy.

respectfully snipped.

So true. They are vultures though IMO. Their actions in this have been despicable.

Though I think they need to stop airing the delusion of Caylee's grandma, I think the media has been doing it's job. I don't fault them, although they sometimes push it a little. They're basically doing a great job on this one. It's Team Anthony who is despicable.

You got that right! I shouldn't be surprised at anything she does anymore but each day I am still in shock of the lengths she goes to in order to lay blame everywhere while shouting about what a good mother her daughter is.

I'm ill.

Cindy's qualifications of the Good Mother Award?:
Decomposition of your child in your car trunk...
Party hard while your daughter is missing...
Lie to your friends and family about where your daughter is...
Steal money from your friends...
Steal credit cards and gas from your parents...
Steal money from your grandparents...
Sleeping with your boyfriend while your daughter is in the same bed...
Mulling around with several different men during a very short time...
Lie to LE and send them on an endless search to nowhere...
Get arrested for child neglect...
Get bonded out and sit in your room on the computer instead of telling your family where your child is...
Flirt and hit on the security/bounty guys while the world searches for your deceased child... (Geez, that one tops the cake)
Get arrested again for forgery and theft...

I'm sorry but I don't ever want this award. She's all yours, Cindy.

As much as I have compassion for Cindy and George. This girl has none from me. Even if (best case scenarios) she turns up "misplaced" or with someone she purposely is hiding her with. This girl is a peice of work.

Though I think they need to stop airing the delusion of Caylee's grandma, I think the media has been doing it's job. I don't fault them, although they sometimes push it a little. They're basically doing a great job on this one. It's Team Anthony who is despicable.

I dont agree there. They are so eager to report "first" they have misreported things repeatedly. They ambush the family. They have a camera on their home 24/7 (do they still do this?) This has caused an uproar. Now families are going pounding on their door? Protesting victims? Seriously, it is out of another dimension.

Oh My, I have this sneaky feeling this is leading somewhere.....Just not sure where,yet.:shakehead:

I smell the scent of "SUE" as in money. Cindy will end up trying to sue someone over something. I was thinking last night as I laid in bed about this family. They have 2 nice vehicles, seems to be a nice home....where in the heck are they getting THEIR money? With all the stealing they claim Casey has been doing, someone has to be paying for those charge cards...

Question.. why didn't Cindy raise heck when the documents first came out? Why wasn't she on national tv then, threatening legal action against the sheriff's office, for basically giving the world her SS#? Why are we just now hearing about it? She should have said something as soon as she read the docs, BEFORE her identity was supposedly stolen. (Same with anybody else whose # is on there)

She doesnt want thier help cause they are looking for a body. She wants Vollenteers to fly to Puerto Rico, Texas, New York, etc.... All or nothing. If you aint gonna look for her alive then go home...

You forgot Mexico. Maybe we should fly on over Spain and Portugal while we're at it. But who exactly has Caylee in all these remote locations and what proof will they give us that this 'babysitter/kidnapper' EVER existed? Places where it can be verified she lived, or has now travled to? Calls she made or received from Caylee's mom? Why should anyone look for Caylee alive in various locations all around the world, without any concrete proof, when ALL the evidence (except for the lies) points in another direction? Caylee's grandma wants to take the focus off searching in Orlando? Why? The answers I'm coming up with for that question are starting to scare me.

I think that when she first started posting here, Cindy truly believed that she could fool everyone and no one here would know it was her. No telling where else she has been posting. Now she may be worried that her posts could come back to bite her in court.

Maybe Cindy believed that claiming identity theft would not only save Casey from some of the financial charges. She could be thinking she could claim that the theif also impersonated her online, so she could deny that it was really her.

If suspicions are correct and she is a drinker, she may only be posting when she is ripped, and regretting it the next day. (When I used to drink, I loved to talk. I would call friends and not remember it the next day.) That could also explain why she left her car at the police station and was driven home the other day. JMO

Either way, it was reported that LE stated that most likely, nothing would come of her ID theft claim, so they must be pretty sure it didn't really happen.

Susan

I dont agree there. They are so eager to report "first" they have misreported things repeatedly. They ambush the family. They have a camera on their home 24/7 (do they still do this?) This has caused an uproar. Now families are going pounding on their door? Protesting victims? Seriously, it is out of another dimension.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I have seen no serious errors in the media coverage. They are mostly reporting the information they receive and quoting their sources and covering Caylee's grandma when she storms out and calls everybody but her own daughter terrible names. The Anthony Zone is routinely spouting nonsense, telling different stories at different times, obfuscating, being nasty and confrontational. They won't shut up. The media covers them talking. If they want the media to stop covering them, maybe they should stop talking (unless it is to provide concrete, truthful and verifiable information regarding the exact place their daughter dropped off their grandaughter with this so-called babysitter, with some supporting info to prove that she has EVER existed.) At first, I though the Anthony GP's were victims (of their own daughter.) I'm changing my opinion. I think they are now covering up for their daughter and I think people have a right to monitor and protest that - peacefully outside on public property or on neighbors lawns if they don't mind, of course, not pounding on their door or trespassing on their property.

I think that when she first started posting here, Cindy truly believed that she could fool everyone and no one here would know it was her. No telling where else she has been posting. Now she may be worried that her posts could come back to bite her in court. :eek:

Maybe Cindy believed that claiming identity theft would not only save Casey from some of the financial charges. She could be thinking she could claim that the theif also impersonated her online, so she could deny that it was really her.

If suspicions are correct and she is a drinker, she may only be posting when she is ripped, and regretting it the next day. (When I used to drink, I loved to talk. I would call friends and not remember it the next day.) That could also explain why she left her car at the police station and was driven home the other day. JMO :eek:

Either way, it was reported that LE stated that most likely, nothing would come of her ID theft claim, so they must be pretty sure it didn't really happen. :boohoo:

Susan

emoticons are mine. So Cindy has been posting here? (Not surprising.. guess I missed these posts, though! I didn't realize she left her car at the police station.. Last time I saw her being driven by somebody else, I think was when Tim and those 2 ladies were there outside the sheriff's office.

It seems like she'-s on meds for anxiety or something. Could be she's drinking to ease the pain, too. If my kids were missing, or grandkids, who knows what kind of state I'd be in.. plus trying to keep it all together to help defend my own child . It's all crazy, that's for sure!!:behindbar

Yes! egg-zactly! I wouldn't care about anything but finding my child! No eating,sleeping, showering, worrying about my grass or my identity!! geez! :cursing:

I agree. I don't know this precious child and unlike CA, last week and the previous week I was lucky if I took 2 showers, I had dreadlocks for not washing or brushing my hair,never consumed anything that took longer than 90 seconds to cook in the microwave, ignored my family etc. etc. etc. My eyes were so puffy and red from lack of sleep it looked like I had pink eye. It was ugly.Complete concentration on Caylee and waiting with baited breathe for KC to tell where Caylee is. Not CA. She was perfectly coiffed everytime she walked out of the house. Perfection. Now this. I have heard CA squal and bawl over the most trivial of things and the most important, Caylee, seems like a sidenote.

Hold on, we think she may have posted here? When? I totally missed this one.

I think that when she first started posting here, Cindy truly believed that she could fool everyone and no one here would know it was her. No telling where else she has been posting. Now she may be worried that her posts could come back to bite her in court.

If suspicions are correct and she is a drinker, she may only be posting when she is ripped, and regretting it the next day. (When I used to drink, I loved to talk. I would call friends and not remember it the next day.) That could also explain why she left her car at the police station and was driven home the other day. JMO

Either way, it was reported that LE stated that most likely, nothing would come of her ID theft claim, so they must be pretty sure it didn't really happen.

Susan

(Snipped:)
It is true!

It is not documented either that any follow up was made. Yet we see follow ups to her employment records and other peices of evidence.

:waitasec:I don't believe that it is true that there is no documentation of these follow-ups. No one has ever claimed that LE has released all documents pertaining to this case. We have only seen the first 400 pages.

It is fine if this is your opinion, but you have stated it as fact. Can you clarify please, by providing a link or editing your post?

Respectfully,
Susan

I COULD see someone doing this. There are a lot of people out there who are PO'd at Cindy. You don't think that just ONE of them would try to cause harm to her with her SSN in hand? It really wouldn't surprise me.

I can see the headlines now...

Cindy A's Identity Was Stolen And The Perp Used It To Post On Websleuths

:waitasec:I don't believe that it is true that there is no documentation of these follow-ups. No one has ever claimed that LE has released all documents pertaining to this case. We have only seen the first 400 pages.

It is fine if this is your opinion, but you have stated it as fact. Can you clarify please, by providing a link or editing your post?

Respectfully,
Susan

Yep, I think law enforcement has released disclosure on the child endangerment, but not on other cases it's building because it doesn't have to yet. And I'd bet the farm, LE will be able to show it checked out most productive leads. They aren't going to go on a wild goose chase and they have been somewhat hindered by Team Anthony which has been unwilling or unable to furnish concrete and truthful information regarding the person who The Anthony Zone says 'took' Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back