IDI and RDI, what do they agree upon?

WF

What I do know is that personal attacks aren't welcome.

Second, astounding hypocrisy on your part considering all of your lying posts - even to go so far as stating you've killed JB yourself. And all the other silly, pathetic stuff.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned from this board....yet. Tick-tock.

WF

What I do know is that personal attacks aren't welcome.

Second, astounding hypocrisy on your part considering all of your lying posts - even to go so far as stating you've killed JB yourself. And all the other silly, pathetic stuff.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned from this board....yet. Tick-tock.

"silly pathetic" Not at all, and this is the first I've learned that silly, pathetic stuff should be a factor when the clock runs out. I can't have silly pathetic opinions and stay here? No examples. And, you don't mention one single insult I've received nor anything about whether it's okay for others to lie. Sounds darn right hypocritical. (BTW, are others permitted to post silly, pathetic stuff? Just, not me?) Okay, gotcha.

My personal attacks aren't welcome.

Those personal attacks hurled at me, they are fine, maybe even good.
Alright sir.

makes sense

Thank you Jane Osa, you've been very gracious.

P.S. What do you think Patsy felt for those long lonely 8 years she survived after the brutal, unspeakable, murder of her only daughter? Just curious, not that it matters.

Moderator, can posters post lies, knowingly, pertaining to knowledge of injuries in a murder discussed on websleuths without repercussions?

I'm curious about that myself.

The phrase "just enough rope to hang yourself with" comes to mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back