If Caylee is found by TES, who will the A's "pin" it on?

I dont think thye will find a body. but if the do, the A family circus will continue blaming the invisible nanny.

Oh goodness, I hope they do find the body, but I don't think they will accept it is Caylee.
I personally think they will blame the media, the detectives and never lay an ounce of blame on Casey.:furious:

The lady in the big floppy hat wearing sunglasses and carrying that shovel in the bag with that well dressed man on the bridge...and I definitely know they'll find Caylee...eventually!

Today on the Murtwitness site http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live, the host Murt stated that in Orlando, this witness has pretty much been de-bunked. Stated that his employer was approached and discredited the guy as odd.

The Anthony's are so contradictory. They think someone has Caylee, but don't support looking for a body even though it would please the kidnapper to think they are getting away with it. Constantly hollering on TV that LE isn't looking for a live child would upset the kidnapper and really endanger Caylee. I don't believe they'll say much if a body is found other than to try and blame some fictitious kidnapper because they will be terrified of the death penalty for Casey. That's all this is about anyway.

I agree, they will blame it on anyone but their darling mother of the year (gagging) Casey.

I think the Anthony's have NEW Suspect.

kuh.gif

Casey's Parents Speak Out
...."I feel like we've lost four months of precious time (to) follow up on looking for her alive," Cindy Anthony said. "I'm angry, and for them to pull that and this is all they've got. This is ridiculous."

<snipped> Bolded by me
This comment makes me want to just start screaming! Where does this woman get her nerve? Yes, Cindy, four months have been lost. Why? Because of your daughter. No one else. Your daughter caused all of this. So be angry at the right person.

They'll Pin it On The Invisible Nanny, LE, The Media, The Public,
or All of the Above. Anybody But Casey. JMO

I think TES's efforts next weekend will find EVIDENCE of Caylee's remains since so much time has elapsed. The A's can continue to spin who did this to precious Caylee, but I think there is enough forensis evidence that we are unaware of, and this will be 100% against KC.

I still find it hard to find sympathy for C&G after everytime they open their mouths, but no matter what happened to Caylee, KC is the only person responsible for her missing/disappearance/death. Aside from all the bs from the A's, KC will ultimately pay the price for what she has done to this little child. At this moment I am trying to find sympathy for C&G no matter what they have said, but the day is still early and I hope they do not open their mouths today to change my heart. Forgiveness and my prayers are with the A's, this is not a stable family under these circumstances....I think they are all the brink of a melt down. Justice will prevail for Caylee no matter what happens. If there is any forensics pointing to anyone else..........LE will be the first to followup on it.

I agree. They will blame everyone and anyone, except casey. And i will not be surprised if they through Lee or George under the bus! Those two women are crazy, and would do something of that sort, IMO.

also, I hope Caylee is found soon!... I hope this search brings her home, and i hope they find a cross necklace right next to/on her little body.

Then it will be clear, Casey did it, and nobody else!

But im sure those wacky A's will still put the blame on someone else. sad, sad, sad...
I must have missed something, whats up with the cross necklace?

Casey's Parents Speak Out
...."I feel like we've lost four months of precious time (to) follow up on looking for her alive," Cindy Anthony said. "I'm angry, and for them to pull that and this is all they've got. This is ridiculous."

"There's a lot more to this story than you guys could ever imagine, and it's all going to come out," George Anthony said.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said.

Mostly LE, the media, and the public. If we all would have gotten off our azzes we could have found her alive before the kidnapper killed her.

ITA. :mad: Poor little Caylee.

:praying:
I think TES's efforts next weekend will find EVIDENCE of Caylee's remains since so much time has elapsed. The A's can continue to spin who did this to precious Caylee, but I think there is enough forensis evidence that we are unaware of, and this will be 100% against KC.

I still find it hard to find sympathy for C&G after everytime they open their mouths, but no matter what happened to Caylee, KC is the only person responsible for her missing/disappearance/death. Aside from all the bs from the A's, KC will ultimately pay the price for what she has done to this little child. At this moment I am trying to find sympathy for C&G no matter what they have said, but the day is still early and I hope they do not open their mouths today to change my heart. Forgiveness and my prayers are with the A's, this is not a stable family under these circumstances....I think they are all the brink of a melt down. Justice will prevail for Caylee no matter what happens. If there is any forensics pointing to anyone else..........LE will be the first to followup on it.

Very well put! Now C&G please shut up so I can get to a place where I can feel sorry for you both again and pray for this sorry situation to come to an end so everyone can resume their lives somehow and Caylee can have peace.

Blame Tony L.

If only he wanted to play daddy, poor Casey wouldn't have been stuck figuring out how to get rid of that ball & chain she called Caylee.

I hope Caylee is found... but I have the horrible feeling that Casey made sure that she never would be. But if some miracle happens and she is found... Cindy will swear that Casey didn't do it. My guess is she will pin it on the kidnappers, but will not say who they are. I don't think she will try to blame Jesse, Tony L. or any of Casey's friends. She will just say, nobody in LE took them seriously, so poor Caylee was doomed from the start, and if LE had followed up on the leads, Caylee might have been found in the beginning, and none of this would have ever happened. That's MY opinion.

If she is found, I believe that they will say that the nanny panicked and got rid of the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back