If It Weren't For....

But BrotherMoon, don't most parents who lose young children refer to their children as being angels in heaven? or something similar?

I really took that JonBenet was named because Patsy wanted to have a special "French" name, which I interpreted as her wanting something sophisticated for a child she would obviously be showing off and she probably always dreamed of having her be in pagents and doing all the little girly things she ended up doing with her. I think it was more of a status thing with her. Made her look more important that she obviously was or more important than she felt inside (which could come from her childhood and her overbearing mother).

I have seen many people who go through the shock of losing someone unexpectedly in the ER and there are many who drop down on their knees or throw their arms up wailing and start asking Jesus to help them and bring the person back, etc. So this just did not strike me as unusual when she did this. I have seen it sooooo many times personally. I think those who are firm believers do seek the spiritual help and want God to take away the pain they are feeling and some I believe think that God will bring the person back since he brought Jesus back.

Camper said:
Brother Moon, I have taken a sabbatical for the past two plus years here on JonBenets forum, caring for my dying husband.

You posted this tidbit that intriqued me a lot. " In a deepening psychosis morality is lost. Patsy's use of JB then became unchecked, instinctual, compulsive and ultimately part of her regressive dream life having to do with her adolescence.

The motive is in the dream, the fantasy."

You have indeed bypassed any expertise regarding the human mind that I might have - which is none and have been left by the side of the road just reading here.

In your analysis, do you feel this fantasy began because of sexual abuse of Patsy when she was little as a way for her to escape reality?

No, I think it began as a search for identity, recognition and affirmation as a compensation for the lack of those things in childhood from an empathetic, sympathetic parent.

twizzler333 said:
But BrotherMoon, don't most parents who lose young children refer to their children as being angels in heaven? or something similar?

I really took that JonBenet was named because Patsy wanted to have a special "French" name, which I interpreted as her wanting something sophisticated for a child she would obviously be showing off and she probably always dreamed of having her be in pagents and doing all the little girly things she ended up doing with her. I think it was more of a status thing with her. Made her look more important that she obviously was or more important than she felt inside (which could come from her childhood and her overbearing mother).

I have seen many people who go through the shock of losing someone unexpectedly in the ER and there are many who drop down on their knees or throw their arms up wailing and start asking Jesus to help them and bring the person back, etc. So this just did not strike me as unusual when she did this. I have seen it sooooo many times personally. I think those who are firm believers do seek the spiritual help and want God to take away the pain they are feeling and some I believe think that God will bring the person back since he brought Jesus back.

Belief is irrational. Acting on beliefs as if they are certainties is flirting with psychosis. Acting on dreams as if they are certainties is psychotic.

I wouldn't think so much about Patys's displays of grief if not for the content of the note and the two methods of attack to the head and neck and all the literary connections.

Sociopaths and psychopaths put on a good act of normalcy while running a parallel inner life of misanthropy that periodically erupts into violence.

Brother....I think you have read about one too many Stephen King novels.

I will leave you alone now. Thanks for the responses though.

twizzler333 said:
Brother....I think you have read about one too many Stephen King novels.

I will leave you alone now. Thanks for the responses though.

I don't like King.

I get my stuff from physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists and law enforcent officers.

I do read novels, Thomas Harris, Michael Connelly, Tony Hillerman ... I am currently reading Looking Into the Eyes of a Killer by Andrew Ross M.D.

I find it offending to be patronized by undereducated, middle of the bell curve, emotionally volatile prunes.

Try reading Otto Kernberg's Borderline Conditions and Pathological Narcissism or Joseph Campbell's Mythic Image or Edward Edinger's Ego and Archetype.

We'll talk after.

BrotherMoon said:
I find it offending to be patronized by undereducated, middle of the bell curve, emotionally volatile prunes.

BrotherMoon,

Your cutting remarks, put downs, and aire of superiority in this forum MIGHT be somewhat acceptable if you have earned the right to make such statements and behave the way you do. Would you please provide to the readers on this forum your educational background, your professional credentials, your experience, and a list of any papers or books you have had published that would support some of what you say? Thank you.

JMO

BrotherMoon said:
I do read novels, Thomas Harris
I find it offending to be patronized by undereducated, middle of the bell curve, emotionally volatile prunes.<----

We'll talk after.

I read all kinds of books. The one I'm reading now is " Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy" by: Gerald Corey
It is required reading for Masters in Psychotheraphy.

It has been very constructive in understanding the psychotic mind IMO is currently assuming the Hat ''BrotherMoon''

It appears that BM surrenders to his extreme fantasies of knowledge. He takes Passages from several authors and brings there therioes to life in the murder mystery of JonBenet Ramsey.

I have in passing read Thomas Harris. "Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon ''

Are you trying to silence the Lambs Brother Moon?

The screaming of the lambs ?

Screaming out your Fantasy of Patsy Killing her little Lamb?

Just a thought, Care to debate Brother Moon?

Prithee tell me, those who have the answer to my query, what sort of man might find himself married to such a psychotic person, or would the man be merely looking for company in his bed chambers?

I read the side of cereal boxes, but not always.

Camper said:
Prithee tell me, those who have the answer to my query, what sort of man might find himself married to such a psychotic person, or would the man be merely looking for company in his bed chambers?

I read the side of cereal boxes, but not always.

Mark David Chapman was married. Ted Bundy was married. John Muhamad was married. TressaRing28 is married. Check out their spouses.

BlueCrab said:
BrotherMoon,

Your cutting remarks, put downs, and aire of superiority in this forum MIGHT be somewhat acceptable if you have earned the right to make such statements and behave the way you do. Would you please provide to the readers on this forum your educational background, your professional credentials, your experience, and a list of any papers or books you have had published that would support some of what you say? Thank you.

JMO

I give myself the right. I don't have to check with others for my opinions, thank you very much Mr. Kerry.

I have a B.A., chemistry. I am a Gnostic. I was raised by a narcissist mother and a solipsist father. My stepdaughter is borderline. I have done analysis with a Jungian analyst.

Camper ...

I never knew your theory about John Jr. and frankly I've been following this forum on and off for about a year - this is the first of heard of him being anyones theory. if you care to elaborate on your theory, i'm all ears...

You donut sound happy or content to me.

Life is too short to be so contemplative of the nature of other human beings, they are what they are, unless they look within themselves and determine just how they might enable themselves to make changes in their own thinking and behaviors. Think they call that being introspective. However some folks get hauled off to the loony bid or jail, because others observe that their thinking and behaviors were destructive to themselves or to others. Hmmm. People in white coats come sometimes to 'take them away'.

I am relatively happy now, content with my life as it keeps moving forward, I know there are things I can change, things that I cannot change, and the wisdom to figure out those differences and continue living. I do struggle with a belief in God, as many christians do. Avid readers would be well advised to attend bible classes to best determine what their own truths really are, sometimes a persons perceived truths are hidden behind ignorance. Will Rogers said, "All people are ignorant, only in different subjects". My ignorance takes many avenues, psychiatry and study of the human mind is only one of many of my lacks.

Just losing my love and lifemate (all the same person, hmmm) to alzheimers and parkinsons, and having a beloved son now installed in Iraq in service for our country and for the men he serves with, happiness might not be the word for me at this moment in time.

But carrying old bags and luggage from an unhappy past is not a satisfying way to 'keep on keeping on'. WE are in charge of our own personal thinking, only heaven and you know what that would be.

I donut believe JonBenet was an 'a gnostic' as you referenced for yourself and so cleverly posted, as your unbelief system. What ever her beliefs for her life would have been - she did not deserve the big the bad and the ugly which she received.

PS: I did not know that Ted Bundy was married, probably cause I donut do enough reading. Did he have children oh wizened one?

Camper, in other societies and in past times, the condition now known as psychosis was valued and sought after. It had very much to do with the connection to the Gods. Judeo/Christianity is founded on psychotic experiences; Moses' and Paul of Tarsus'. It has been part of my theory that Patsy has identity development problems that contributed to her susceptibility to psychotic states. She may even have temperament predilections that give her a natural interest in the creative process.

Scientific materialism views many sides of the human experience as pathological. I don't.

I say Patsy is human, not ill. One reason people have trouble seeing her for what she is and what she did is we are educationally trained to be blind to our own nature. This is nowhere more true than in Boulder Colorado.

Also many of the characteristics of borderlines that eventually lead to their deep problems start out as their most endearing traits. Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, James Dean and Judy Garland were all borderlines.

Camper said:
You donut sound happy or content to me.

Life is too short to be so contemplative of the nature of other human beings, they are what they are, unless they look within themselves and determine just how they might enable themselves to make changes in their own thinking and behaviors. Think they call that being introspective. However some folks get hauled off to the loony bid or jail, because others observe that their thinking and behaviors were destructive to themselves or to others. Hmmm. People in white coats come sometimes to 'take them away'.

I am relatively happy now, content with my life as it keeps moving forward, I know there are things I can change, things that I cannot change, and the wisdom to figure out those differences and continue living. I do struggle with a belief in God, as many christians do. Avid readers would be well advised to attend bible classes to best determine what their own truths really are, sometimes a persons perceived truths are hidden behind ignorance. Will Rogers said, "All people are ignorant, only in different subjects". My ignorance takes many avenues, psychiatry and study of the human mind is only one of many of my lacks.

Just losing my love and lifemate (all the same person, hmmm) to alzheimers and parkinsons, and having a beloved son now installed in Iraq in service for our country and for the men he serves with, happiness might not be the word for me at this moment in time.

But carrying old bags and luggage from an unhappy past is not a satisfying way to 'keep on keeping on'. WE are in charge of our own personal thinking, only heaven and you know what that would be.

I donut believe JonBenet was an 'a gnostic' as you referenced for yourself and so cleverly posted, as your unbelief system. What ever her beliefs for her life would have been - she did not deserve the big the bad and the ugly which she received.

PS: I did not know that Ted Bundy was married, probably cause I donut do enough reading. Did he have children oh wizened one?

Spoken like a true Christian.

The bootprint is nothing more than a red herring seized upon by Ramsey apologists like Lou Smit and Michael Tracey to further their elaborate and ridiculous "spin" on this case.

Camper, I don't know how difficult it is to get through the days when your child is in imminent danger. I had one in the Navy for four years, he was "fired" on once, was on a bar stool next to a man who was assasinated in the Phillipines, stayed on the 12th floor of a Korean hotel, caught the flu in Hong Kong ,came home in one piece only to break his arm playing volley ball the first week! I was so upset each day he was away, but there was nothing going on as horrible as this ugly mess in Iraq. I hope your religion does sustain you through this, prayers and prayer lines work (no matter what BM claims) I will send one up for you and your son.
In reputable journals, peer reviewed medical journals, it has been proven that prayer does help the sick, even those that do not realize they are being prayed over. Prayer is powerful!

IMO
Can we elect chaney for pres, and kerry for vice..why not mix and match?

BrotherMoon said:
Mark David Chapman was married. Ted Bundy was married. John Muhamad was married. TressaRing28 is married. Check out their spouses.

LOL Brother Moon, this proves that you are out of touch with reality...

I pity you.

Are you still hearing the screaming of the Lambs Brother? :silenced:

Tressa

HettyWainsleuth said:
The bootprint is nothing more than a red herring seized upon by Ramsey apologists like Lou Smit and Michael Tracey to further their elaborate and ridiculous "spin" on this case.

It's darn amazing that we were given this information, much of the possible exculpatory info was and is hidden from the "leaks" and police media reports.
Forget the pineapple, she threw up her cracked crab.
Forget the red fibers, they were not a scientific match .
Think about the beaver hair, the animal fur in her hands, the dark fibers on her body, the rope in her brother's bedroom, and realize many fibers and materials found on her body, were found on her bed as well, and rethink who killed this child.
It wasn't a Ramsey!
IMO

BrotherMoon said:
I say Patsy is human, not ill.

I thought you said Patsy was DID Brother Moon?

You are contradicting what you therorize---- :liar:

DID is a sickness.

Tressa

LondonPI, I thought I had saved my theory, a quick check I did not find it - but will come back after I take care of pressing business to give you a run down.

Sissi, thank you so much, I do believe we need all four of these men collaborating together at this moment in time, but I donut think they could agree with one another. They remind me of a mini Iraqi situation, no one getting along with each other, all wanting their own 'special power or way'. Just humanity doing its proverbial 'thing'. Congress is like this too, grrrrrr.

The common good has disappeared to somewhere unknown.

Yep the Ramseys made foot tracks quickly, getting outta Dodge, going to CNN and other assorted places. Almost like they were running away from themselves, donut think it has worked for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back