If Josh Powell is not charged with a crime will he get his kids back?

Discussion in 'The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate' started by Tricia, Oct 2, 2011.

?

If Josh Powell is Never Charged with a Crime Will the Courts Give him his Kids Back

1. NO. No matter what Josh will never have custody of his kids again

25 vote(s)
    25.3%
  2. Yes the courts will give him his kids back eventually

52 vote(s)
    52.5%
  3. I don't know.

22 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO VOTE IN THIS POLL

If Josh Powell is NEVER charged with a crime including charges in the disappearance of his wife will he get his kids back as long as he is not living with his father?

Not SHOULD HE but will he.

He should NEVER have his children back IMO but that doesn't mean the courts will agree with me. They very well could give him his children back.

2. Loading...

3. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

I said I don't know because I think if JP doesn't have a job I don't think he will get the kids back. I also think he would have to have his own place, show he can hold down a job.

4. Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Dewey2Me1MoThyme Have clue will sleuth!

I put yes, but I feel he will be charged and convicted of a crime.

5. MaryNo

MaryNo New Member

I believe the kids will be returned to him. If they took everyone's kids away that had economic issues these days, many people would lose their kids like "yesterday". There are still many kids in "tent cities".

6. CDB

CDB New Member

I said yes, not because I think they should, but courts always seek to protect parent rights. If no charges are brought against him and he passes psych evaluations the court legally has to return the children assuming he is not living with his Father.

7. Peliman

Peliman New Member

First he must be cleared in the questionable disappearance of his wife and childrens mother.

8. believe09

believe09 Active Member

The results here are fascinating! I think he is going to be charged with something, even if it is not related to Susan's disappearance.

9. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I hope and pray that those sweet boys stay forever with the Cox extended family. They deserve to be with their mothers side of the family and get some normalcy. :rose:

10. Columbo

Columbo New Member

I wanted to say NO because I don't think he or anyone in his family should have the children, but I just don't know what the court will decide. So I voted "I don't know". I hope the children will stay with Susan's parents forever!

11. Reannan

Reannan Seek Brotherhood, Cherish Solitude

I voted "Yes" because if he is never charged, the court system will view him as potentially innocent and therefore, give him his children. The problem will be with him never being charged IMHO. As a Mother, I think the court should keep his children away because he took them camping as infants in a blizzard.... ???? What??? Good grief!! :waitasec:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.