If Karr was e-mailing Patsy...

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by obsessed, Aug 18, 2006.

1. obsessed

obsessed crime fighter

I don't know if this has been raised already but couldn't Patsy(if she was the murderer) have passed along information that only the killer would know if indeed they were communicating by e-mail.

2. Loading...

3. ljwf22

ljwf22 Reality continues to ruin my life.

I believe this guy was e-mailing Tracey, the CU journalism professor, but writing to Patsy, although the letters were going to LE.

Link for Patsy correspondence: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060818/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey_colorado

4. sheba1

sheba1 Guest

It's just been released and posted on another thread that he had info that was only available to the medical examiner and investigators. However, we know that Tracy, and esp. Lin Wood probably had access to inside info from the investigators or med. So yes, as stated in other threads, in case you missed it there, it is totally possible that the "inside" info was relayed to him, whether intentionally or not. There's a couple of theories as to why that could have been done if you review the thread about the latest news from cnn :)
    I know, it's hard to keep up with the flury of threads and info coming out :)