If Misty were to lead LE to Haleigh....

Hank: Serious drama!

Misty: They all got mad at me and Ronald. Always f_ing, he was rude all the time cause he was shot up in his arm and they didn’t want him to shot up. And he tried to kill hisself. Well they need to look at him a little hard too. Why was he trying to kill hisself? Why would, you know. He did nothing but use me. But nobody looks, hes sweet and innocent. He don’t do nothing wrong. Why would’nt he answer the phone?

Hank: Yeah, and theres tales that said people knows. theres tales that they said that Ronald snuck out of there, out of the werk that night.

Misty: Alright when I called him that night, how come he didn’t answer the phone? I called and called and he didn’t answer the phone and as soon as I opened the door hes there. And he talks like, he said that he was a drug dealer and all this stuff back in the day. He talks about all this chit Why did that black guy tell, say that uh, them people had her and he was gonna go back and get her. But if he told, if Ronald told then he was coming to kill him. Theres all this chit that they don’t even look at, they just want to look at me. And I’m tired of it. I’m gonna start sticking up for myself. I’m not letting people run me down no more, I’m not. I know I didn’t have nothing to do with anything and God knows

Hank: I know that you didn’t do nothing. I just dont know if you know something.Misty: I don’t know, I’m telling yah, if I knew I would…

Misty: Its just, I don’t know. You wanna, like in my mind its just like you know, people keep saying this person, this person, so in your mind you like hey its that person. So you actually start to believe it. Like the Joe thing, I wanna believe that because that is what I keep hearing and just makes like sense. Like that’s what happened, you know. I don’t know for a hundred percent that that was him, I don’t know.

That’s why you don’t talk to them cops unless your lawyers there Misty. Never
should have. Well you knew better than that.

Misty: I know people, there is some girls back in the cells and they were just talking about it, and they tell me, That’s it, that’s it, so that just got my head, that’s what it was. I don’t know anything. People put stuff in my head and I don’t know what to believe. That’s all.

Hank: Yeah that’s how tv does. The cops just wanna do their jobs, you know I understand um.

Misty: Me too, I understand um. They need to move on., away from me. Get off of me. They need to move on. I’ve been telling them that, just move on. I don’t have the answer. I’m not the key what they keep saying. Not me.

Hank: Oh, I know how they work.

Misty: I’m young, eighteen year old girl, Dad I’m not a trouble maker. I’ve never been in trouble before. I’ve never been jail. Never been ?? in jail. I’m stressed out and all these cops wanna keep trying, like every time I say something, even before this I told them everything I know, but then still I am a liar, I’m still not telling the, theres more to it. You’re ninety nine percent, half way there but not a hundred percent. All the pieces aren’t there. That’s what they keep saying and I don’t understand. I’ve told you everything, so leave me alone. Theres nothing else I can tell yah. Why would I be volunteering for all this stuff, volunteering, going against my lawyer. Everything he said I went against.

Hank: Serious drama!

Misty: They all got mad at me and Ronald. Always fu_king, he was rude all the time cause he was shot up in his arm and they didn’t want him to shot up. And he tried to kill hisself. Well they need to look at him a little hard too. Why was he trying to kill hisself? Why would, you know. He did nothing but use me. But nobody looks, hes sweet and innocent. He don’t do nothing wrong. Why would’nt he answer the phone?

Hank: Yeah, and theres tales that said people knows. theres tales that they said that Ronald snuck out of there, out of the werk that night.

Misty: Alright when I called him that night, how come he didn’t answer the phone? I called and called and he didn’t answer the phone and as soon as I opened the door hes there.
And he talks like, he said that he was a drug dealer and all this stuff back in the day. He talks about all this chit Why did that black guy tell, say that uh, them people had her and he was gonna go back and get her. But if he told, if Ronald told then he was coming to kill him. Theres all this chit that they don’t even look at, they just want to look at me. And I’m tired of it. I’m gonna start sticking up for myself. I’m not letting people run me down no more, I’m not. I know I didn’t have nothing to do with anything and God knows

bolded by me..

In reading and re reading..then re reading again.. (the bolded part) I get the impression that after Hank is telling Misty that there are tales that Ron snuck out of work..THAT NIGHT.. then Misty says..alright...when I called him (several times) and he doesn't answer his phone..then I open the door and there he is...

Is Misty implying Ron DID sneak out of work that night..and came home..and he didn't answer his phone...(phone pings) on the way home as he was supposed to be at work and couldn't answer..??? (phone pings) and she opens the door and there he is......IMO...he came home to get Haleigh and bury her...and went back to work...

ETA...It also may have been Haleigh was already placed somewhere for Ron to retrieve her and bury her..and that maybe why Misty asked Ron...do you HAVE Haleigh???

That to me is what Misty is saying.......all in my own opinion...

bolded by me..

In reading and re reading..then re reading again.. (the bolded part) I get the impression that after Hank is telling Misty that there are tales that Ron snuck out of work..THAT NIGHT.. then Misty says..alright...when I called him (several times) and he doesn't answer his phone..then I open the door and there he is...

Is Misty implying Ron DID sneak out of work that night..and came home..and he didn't answer his phone...(phone pings) on the way home as he was supposed to be at work and couldn't answer..??? (phone pings) and she opens the door and there he is......IMO...he came home to get Haleigh and bury her...and went back to work...

So justus4all, do you think that Ron snuck out from work and left his phone there until he returned? Ron claimed he didn't answer because he was pulling into the driveway...

I've always wondered if this occurred right before the 911 call....because it seemed that when Misty saw him standing there...the first thing she thought to ask him was "do you have Haleigh?" but then we have Ron saying Misty was standing in the doorway and that he knew something was wrong because Misty isn't usually up that late at night. How would he not know Misty was up if she had been calling him prior to him pulling up? maybe he didn't have his phone...idk it seems strange...

bolded by me..

ETA...It also may have been Haleigh was already placed somewhere for Ron to retrieve her and bury her..and that maybe why Misty asked Ron...do you HAVE Haleigh???

I've been thinking for awhile, that Ron either sneaked out, or got off earlier, or went to work later, & Kim P saying that he wasn't upfront with his work hours, kind of cemented that, for me.

what i was wondering about other then rc being at the door..who was going to kill him if he told?????

So justus4all, do you think that Ron snuck out from work and left his phone there until he returned? Ron claimed he didn't answer because he was pulling into the driveway...

I've always wondered if this occurred right before the 911 call....because it seemed that when Misty saw him standing there...the first thing she thought to ask him was "do you have Haleigh?" but then we have Ron saying Misty was standing in the doorway and that he knew something was wrong because Misty isn't usually up that late at night. How would he not know Misty was up if she had been calling him prior to him pulling up? maybe he didn't have his phone...idk it seems strange...

This is what I think... based on what little ..that has been said...in the order that it was said...

It could have been...Ron got a text/call while he was at work..that Haleigh was dead..perhaps TN letting Ron know...(OR..Ron already knew before work that Haleigh was dead..) and someone was letting Ron know ..and at SOME POINT...Ron sneaks out of work..to come home..
The ONLY REASON I can think why Ron would sneak home...that night..was to bury Haleigh HIMSELF...
He would not sneak home to help with clean up..nor get rid of his drugs..nor hide his guns..he had OTHERS to do that for him..
It was probably a risk for him to take (mainly that night...his alibi) and the only reason for such a risk would be to bury his child...
As for his phone..IF Misty was calling and calling..he surely could not answer due to phone pings...It sounds like Misty was surprised when she opened the door and there he was..I believe she didn't know at that point if he HAD Haleigh to bury her....or...he had ALREADY buried her..that's why she asked him if he had Haleigh...

What else would she mean...????

Then he sneaks back to work, stops at "super stop" for groceries/seen on video and comes home...

he may have left his phone at work....he may have had it repeatingly calling her.....auto.redial...can a phone do that??????............when he snuck out..

I wonder what time he would have snuck out?????

all in my own opinion as usual....

This is what I think... based on what little ..that has been said...in the order that it was said...

It could have been...Ron got a text/call while he was at work..that Haleigh was dead..perhaps TN letting Ron know...(OR..Ron already knew before work that Haleigh was dead..) and someone was letting Ron know ..and at SOME POINT...Ron sneaks out of work..to come home..
The ONLY REASON I can think why Ron would sneak home...that night..was to bury Haleigh HIMSELF...
He would not sneak home to help with clean up..nor get rid of his drugs..nor hide his guns..he had OTHERS to do that for him..
It was probably a risk for him to take (mainly that night...his alibi) and the only reason for such a risk would be to bury his child...
As for his phone..IF Misty was calling and calling..he surely could not answer due to phone pings...It sounds like Misty was surprised when she opened the door and there he was..I believe she didn't know at that point if he HAD Haleigh to bury her....or...he had ALREADY buried her..that's why she asked him if he had Haleigh...

Then he sneaks back to work, stops at "super stop" for groceries/seen on video and comes home...

he may have left his phone at work....he may have had it repeatingly calling her.....auto.redial...can a phone do that??????............when he snuck out..

also to add to my comments..Imo....Ron saying that Misty was standing in the doorway when he pulled in and he knew something was wrong because she was not normally up that late.....IMO...that was part of the script..part of the plan...another Ron story...

He had his phone THEN...but I believe when he sneaked back home, he left it at work..
all in my own opinion

I get what you're saying....maybe Ron wanted to be there to say his "goodbye" to her....I was confused at why Misty would ask him that...it just seemed odd....apparently she thought that maybe Ron had Haleigh...

I've been thinking for awhile, that Ron either sneaked out, or got off earlier, or went to work later, & Kim P saying that he wasn't upfront with his work hours, kind of cemented that, for me.

I agree. Also IIRC LE has asked Ron what took him so long ... implying he left work earlier than we know but did not get home until after 3:20 am.

I also think Ron snuck home to deal with some business and based on Misty's comments his phone was turned off during the operation. Ron then returned to work to clock out and stop by the convenience store to follow the script.

Misty is confused and doesn't know what happened as part of the clean-up so is asking Ron.

It always concerned me, in the time it took from when Ron got home, to hear the news, to calling 911 that Ron did not first search the near neighborhood or was in shock and coming to terms.

In very short order Ron arrived home, Misty called 911 and, TN arrived. It was too quick as if they all already knew and were setting the script in motion but too slick.

I'd have someone calling 911 while I'd be out racing around to see if HaLeigh was left outside somewhere or for a hint of some perp departing.....

I get what you're saying....maybe Ron wanted to be there to say his "goodbye" to her....I was confused at why Misty would ask him that...it just seemed odd....apparently she thought that maybe Ron had Haleigh...

Ron could also have rushed home (on the QT) to rescue HaLeigh if she was O.D.'ing, to rush her to TN and try to save her and Misty was out of the loop. Ron did not want to call 911 because HaLeigh was either into his drugs or, more likely, Misty was instructed to dose HaLeigh or dosed her to get some rest.

In these jail conversations she doesn't seem to know the whole story but she isn't implying an abductor but more a family incident and HaLeigh was taken away. Ron may have not told her the truth or connected it to druggies and threats on his/their life.

Why is it that the one person we KNOW was present at the mobile home is the one presumed to be ignorant of events and innocent? This turns logic on its head.

Maybe because Misty was not involved in the 'cover-up' once TN and GmaS took over. HaLeigh was whisked away and the script was put in place, Misty was confused on what happened 'after the fact', she was just told her part in the script and did a terrible job even sticking to that.

Misty was told, by Ron, that hardcore drug dealers were involved and both of their lives are/were under threat so to keep quiet or else and, they don't know what happened to HaLeigh.

Explains confusion over 'abduction' being drug related and the sense of threat ... with Ron having a conscience at times and wanting to take his own life because he knew what had happened and had buried HaLeigh.

Like Casey Anthony, Ron must have horrific nightmares at times remembering the visuals he witnessed .... as must TN.

Ron could also have rushed home (on the QT) to rescue HaLeigh if she was O.D.'ing, to rush her to TN and try to save her and Misty was out of the loop. Ron did not want to call 911 because HaLeigh was either into his drugs or, more likely, Misty was instructed to dose HaLeigh or dosed her to get some rest.

In these jail conversations she doesn't seem to know the whole story but she isn't implying an abductor but more a family incident and HaLeigh was taken away. Ron may have not told her the truth or connected it to druggies and threats on his/their life.

It's funny you mention that, cyber...one of my many theories included Ron being at work and getting word that there was going to be some type of retalliation against him for something that he had done and in a panic Ron was trying to warn Misty....calling her numerous times...when Ron couldn't get a hold of Misty, he called Tommy to go check on them and get them out of the house....I thought that maybe Tommy and Misty were with the kids when these people showed up...and they took Haleigh and threatened Tommy and Misty....I thought that maybe Ron was threatened too...and because of that none of them wanted to tell what really happened....and that's how Ron knew that if he had X amount of dollars he could get Haleigh back without having to reveal who took her.

MC can have her sentence mitigated (according to lawyer on JVM) if she cooperates at this point.

i am so far behind in this thread, but thought of something while catching up.... Do you all remember on the 911 call that Ron was saying where's my F---ing phone, i got better people to call...blablabla...

Well, what if, Ron's phone was still at work for pinging purposes when he snuck (theory only) out and that is why he didn't answer the phone, b/c he left it at work. then when he returned to work his phone was there. All along, making him appear like he was at work and never snuck off. JMO

on a side note, i always though your phone would ping regardless if you answer it or not. Basically (my thought) i thought that the phone would ping no matter what unless it was off. But could be wrong. IDK

ETA-Sorry justus! i always do that, should have finished reading before typing this out....

i am so far behind in this thread, but thought of something while catching up.... Do you all remember on the 911 call that Ron was saying where's my F---ing phone, i got better people to call...blablabla...

Well, what if, Ron's phone was still at work for pinging purposes when he snuck (theory only) out and that is why he didn't answer the phone, b/c he left it at work. then when he returned to work his phone was there. All along, making him appear like he was at work and never snuck off. JMO

on a side note, i always though your phone would ping regardless if you answer it or not. Basically (my thought) i thought that the phone would ping no matter what unless it was off. But could be wrong. IDK

ETA-Sorry justus! i always do that, should have finished reading before typing this out....

Do you mean IF Ron snuck out of work Monday evening with his cell phone and Misty called him while he was at a different location, it be possible to pin point exactly where he was?

Do you mean IF Ron snuck out of work Monday evening with his cell phone and Misty called him while he was at a different location, it be possible to pin point exactly where he was?

not exactly, but if not at PDM the phone would ping off another tower, wouldn't it? :waitasec:

i was actually.... (i am having a hard time with words today...lol) thinking that if he snuck out the night HaLeigh went missing, to do whatever... that he left his phone at PDM while he was gone. (i guess trying to explain how the phone pinged at PDM while he was out sneaking around...)

hope i said this right....lol:banghead:

not exactly, but if not at PDM the phone would ping off another tower, wouldn't it? :waitasec:

i was actually.... (i am having a hard time with words today...lol) thinking that if he snuck out the night HaLeigh went missing, to do whatever... that he left his phone at PDM while he was gone. (i guess trying to explain how the phone pinged at PDM while he was out sneaking around...)

hope i said this right....lol:banghead:

Yes ... given what Ron learnt from the Caylee Anthony case ... he could have either left the cell phone at work knowing it would ping and show him there or ... turn it off completely (may have to remove the battery) to hide any movements.

Yes ... given what Ron learnt from the Caylee Anthony case ... he could have either left the cell phone at work knowing it would ping and show him there or ... turn it off completely (may have to remove the battery) to hide any movements.

very possible....

very very possible...

Just like sneaking out thru a fence while at work...

very possible...

very very possible...
\moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member