If SA is responsible, will he do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember what Shawn said about his phone pinging in CC? Wondering if that subject is mentioned in this program. Did we map CCity to Snyder (Shawn's Work), then to Dunn? Wasn't going through CCity to reach Dunn a weird route to take?

I appreciate links from those who make statements about what a POI has said or didn't say. It's been a while now and people's memory fades, particularly mine.

I can't remember what Shawn said about his phone pinging in CC? Wondering if that subject is mentioned in this program. Did we map CCity to Snyder (Shawn's Work), then to Dunn? Wasn't going through CCity to reach Dunn a weird route to take?

I appreciate links from those who make statements about what a POI has said or didn't say. It's been a while now and people's memory fades, particularly mine.

Shawn in his own words:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgd0gEfecZw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgd0gEfecZw&feature=related[/ame]

Affidavits linked here:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey_dunn_arrest_affidavits_missing_teen/?partner=yahoo_feeds

I've said this before...I often have a hard time telling if women are lying but I think I am generally able to tell when guys are likely lying, and it seems to me that Shawn is lying like crazy in that video.

Well, imo, it is very damning that he went into work and quit his job, a high paying job that he needed, on the very same day she went missing.

And his interest in 'crime' is very different than most of the WSers. Most of us put ourselves into the role of the crime fighters or investigators, hoping to aid the victims. Shawn, on the other hand, had custom made killing masks, made to fit his own face. he put himself into the role of the sadistic killer.

He and Billie read those stories as aphrodiasiacs. They used them to light a sexual spark. Again, unlike the way the WSers see these crime stories, imo.

I swear I've never heard that. Can you point to a link or something?
My fiance is a lot younger than I am and collects horror memorabilia.
I read most of cases on this board. We discuss a lot of them.
NEVER have we used them as an aphrodisiac and I've never heard of anyone else doing that either. I'm sure it happens, but it's just bizarre.

As far as quitting his job on the day she disappeared, yeah, that's odd; but it doesn't make him a killer. It makes him pretty lazy and unlucky.

Dude is not a genius. I won't be surprised if it comes out Shawn killed Hailey, but I really think if he had, there would be more than a little evidence and he'd have been arrested for something by now.

I do think the allegation of cutting up deer (which hunters don't do) may mean he has just more than the average horror fetish. There was also the picture of him with an animal heart but there was no context for that other than him trying to look creepy

I agree about our computer history following these cases but I hope my compassion for the victims comes through in my posts.

I don't agree about the evidence though. He's a much larger and strong than Hailey and probably could strangle her without leaving evidence. And I don't think we know all that LE found in searches of the house. There could have been something suspicious.

Like I said, I'm not much more than 50/50 on him being responsible and I wonder about some of the police work, but at the same time...he was the last to see her, has been named a suspect and there are some things about him that worry me.

But if he killed her, it probably would have been in the house.
Why didn't any of the dogs pick up on the decomp?

There's talk of evidence here. If I remember correctly, I've never once saw LE go through that house with cadaver dogs or luminol. They searched the place but did not thoroughly search it as a crime scene. The only places I've heard of them using cadaver dogs was at the landfill searches and when they seized Billy's car. The couch that Hailey slept on was replaced and there was word that it sat on the back of SA's old truck for a time before being taken away.

Shawn in his own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgd0gEfecZw&feature=related

Affidavits linked here:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey_dunn_arrest_affidavits_missing_teen/?partner=yahoo_feeds

I've said this before...I often have a hard time telling if women are lying but I think I am generally able to tell when guys are likely lying, and it seems to me that Shawn is lying like crazy in that video.

At 8.40 in this Video SA seems like he is about to cry.

Don't know how this case faded away. What about all that *advertiser censored* stuff which was supposed to result in jail time? I haven't read about HD in quite a while, but haven't forgotten about her. It is just such an outrage that so many young girls turn up missing and nobody is found/held responsible. Heartbreaking that this happens more frequently with each passing year.
MOO

At 8.40 in this Video SA seems like he is about to cry.
While watching these videos You tube linked to another video where SA is in the black mask etc.... At the first of that video is some words, the first word is Napalmcarcass, I was just wondering what that is? or what it means, I know what Napalm is but I dont understand the word as a whole ! TIA

Is it possibly the band playing that horrible music?

While watching these videos You tube linked to another video where SA is in the black mask etc.... At the first of that video is some words, the first word is Napalmcarcass, I was just wondering what that is? or what it means, I know what Napalm is but I dont understand the word as a whole ! TIA

Is it possibly the band playing that horrible music?

I can find the video you mention ,Can you link it?

I did find , Napalm is a band and Carcass is a song title

There's talk of evidence here. If I remember correctly, I've never once saw LE go through that house with cadaver dogs or luminol. They searched the place but did not thoroughly search it as a crime scene. The only places I've heard of them using cadaver dogs was at the landfill searches and when they seized Billy's car. The couch that Hailey slept on was replaced and there was word that it sat on the back of SA's old truck for a time before being taken away.

We don't know how thoroughly they searched the house, but AFAIK, they have to have a reason to treat it as a crime scene, there has to be some indication there was a crime committed there. IIRC, the house was searched more than once. NO child *advertiser censored* was found. Owning *advertiser censored* is not illegail, unless you are making/distributing it for profit.

IMO, they zeroed in on Shawn from the 1st day and never looked at other possibilities. There just isn't enough evidence to charge him because they still don't know whether she's dead or not. She could have been abducted by some child predator and taken to another state, for all we know.

As far as the true crime literature they found... that's not illegal, either. Many people are fascinated with true crime and the gorier the better. Judging by some of the gruesome theories I've read on these forums, I would say that there are a bunch of folks here who are obsessed with it. JMO, and I could be wrong... if so, it's not going to hurt my feelings.

We don't know how thoroughly they searched the house, but AFAIK, they have to have a reason to treat it as a crime scene, there has to be some indication there was a crime committed there. IIRC, the house was searched more than once. NO child *advertiser censored* was found. Owning *advertiser censored* is not illegail, unless you are making/distributing it for profit.

IMO, they zeroed in on Shawn from the 1st day and never looked at other possibilities. There just isn't enough evidence to charge him because they still don't know whether she's dead or not. She could have been abducted by some child predator and taken to another state, for all we know.

As far as the true crime literature they found... that's not illegal, either. Many people are fascinated with true crime and the gorier the better. Judging by some of the gruesome theories I've read on these forums, I would say that there are a bunch of folks here who are obsessed with it. JMO, and I could be wrong... if so, it's not going to hurt my feelings.

The reason the stated on the affidavitt is how the got a warrent ,the evidence they said they were looking for and the reason they wanted to search the house are on it. They thought SA was suspicious. Weak ,but hey it got the in so yay for them . Of course Billie had let them in an search already and they found nothig in there to indicate probable cause because it would have been included on the request for the search warrent (mo)

The biggest issue I have with LE is the makng the *advertiser censored* and literature so huge. They took that literature into evidence and they took that *advertiser censored* and made that their case . Then they stated in the public everytime they heard rumors of where Billie was seen. Well CC you cant start building until you have a SOLID foundation. At least a few bricks. When investigators started being miss leading to Billie what is she supposed to trust? At least SA admits he lied. Billie thought they found Child *advertiser censored* n her home.

I wondered how I would feel if it was me in her shoes and the investigators are feeding me stuff that turns out untrue? Would I trust them to help me locae my daughter? NO.

What makes me very angry is that Billie Dunn lost public support of missing advocates, search teams, etc.. who could have pushed this case forward,and CCITY was only worried about their witch burning and not about finding Hailey. Now however everyone believes SA killed Hailey dunnn and shoved her in a well and most of the country doesnt care, and Hailey could be anywhere .:furious:

He could have returned to the house somewhere around 6:30 and removed her from the house alive, he then had a bit under 3 hours before his phone pinged in Big Spring, and perhaps the following day to further hide any evidence.

Also, the couch Hailey slept on was removed from the house. When were the dogs brought through the house? Maybe something happened to Hailey on that couch.

Really sucks for Shawn he could have had an air tight alibi if he'd only stayed at work.

I don't know if he will do it again if he is guilty because I don't know what sparked the crime - the "hobby" may have been what made him more capable of it, not what caused it. Maybe he was the one covering up for Billie. They are both certainly capable of volatile relationships, they are probably most at risk from each other, hopefully if you don't live with them you should be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming