If Stacy Left with Another Man -- Who Is it?

Correction. She had packed HIS stuff and put a few boxes in the garage which she pointed out to Sharon.

Her aunt mentioned she called and said at one point she was ready to leave...but I believe this was before Sharon saw his stuff in the garage.
Also, wasn't the guy she met the twin brother of a guy she used to date? I don't think she was meeting or in contact with any old boyfriends, just old boyfriends of Tina's and maybe the brother of an ex.

When there was speculation about it being Stacy when the body was found last Friday, Brodsky was reported to have said that there was no way it was her, to me, that says he does know just what did happen to her and how DrewP disposed of the body, otherwise wouldn't he have thought that possibly the other man may have killed her and dumped the body there?

VB

EXACTLY!!!:clap:

Correction. She had packed HIS stuff and put a few boxes in the garage which she pointed out to Sharon.

Her aunt mentioned she called and said at one point she was ready to leave...but I believe this was before Sharon saw his stuff in the garage.

I am confused on this one SS. I heard two different things. I remember hearing it the way you did also. But, goodness, did she really think in her wildest dreams that he would let her go with what she knew?:confused:

We have been on this case for awhile now and I have to go back sometimes and remind myself of facts I have forgotten. LOL.
One thing is that we heard that she had done some packing and was planning on moving out. This sounds like a woman who was through with the abuse and wanted to get out for good.
Not a woman who was just into having an affair.
It appears that everytime Stacy met with another man DP knew about it and turned up there. He went there when SP was meeting with the preacher and also when she met with the guy she used to date. Now are we to believe that he didn't know about "another man she was having an affair with" ? I just don't buy it. It doesn't go along with his M.O. If there is another man he would have known who he was and exposed him by now.
There is just NO WAY..IMHO

And don't forget that even though she was still living in the home, Stacy had an appt. with an attorney for the Monday following the day she disappeared. I think in her mind she was separate from DrewP one way or another.

Also, wasn't the guy she met the twin brother of a guy she used to date? I don't think she was meeting or in contact with any old boyfriends, just old boyfriends of Tina's and maybe the brother of an ex.
Yes, and DP knew EXACTLY what was going on with both of those men. He knew about the sexy text messages (why she got a new phone), knew they were meeting so he showed up, and he also knew nothing was going on with Tina's old boyfriend other than a friendship (he made it into something it was not).

I am confused on this one SS. I heard two different things. I remember hearing it the way you did also. But, goodness, did she really think in her wildest dreams that he would let her go with what she knew?:confused:
No, she was in fear for her life. This is why she had her sister text and call constantly in the days before. The reason she went to the minister and told him about Kathleen's death. She didn't think he would let her go, but she was trying to go about things the best way she knew how.

No, she was in fear for her life. This is why she had her sister text and call constantly in the days before. The reason she went to the minister and told him about Kathleen's death. She didn't think he would let her go, but she was trying to go about things the best way she knew how.
:(

My thoughts on this subject are that Drew did have plan A and plan B. Plan A was to try to keep Stacy by buyiing her things..the motorcycle during the summer, the diamond ring for their anniversary..and other things we aren't aware of at this time. He had already told her to please wait on her decision to leave until he retired..probably hoping by spending more time and money on her this would help his cause. But being Drew he didn't understand that love wasn't about things or money or even time..it had to do with trust..since he couldn't be trusted after his first wife divorced him for adultery he has never been able to trust any other women again. I know that seems odd, since he screwed up, but he thinks if he did so can/will his future wives..if they would have him after Carol left him for that reason.

Plan B was if she leaves she must not take any knowledge or secrets with her. Since he already was bugging phones, house and cars..he would have never believed he was completely safe..he would have stalked her the rest of her life to make sure his dirty little secret about Kathleen (and any other unsavory actions he had confessed to her) were kept secret. And tht was one way of controlling her..letting her know just what he was capable of and that now that she knew she was his, part of him and his life that included these secrets. The only way to do that was also to have a plan to kill her if he felt his secrets would be revealed.

Something happened and something was said during that argument that Sunday morning that made him feel that secrets would be revealed if he didn't act quickly. I don't think this is like they had an agruement that got out of hand and he accidently killed her. This was not an act of uncalulated rage over a boyfriend..this was something about his past actions. I can believe that Stacy may have had enough and said she was leaving, he couldn't stop her or she would go to the police about what she already knew. Both of them using this knowledge as a tipping point in their relationship. She just didn't count on him killing her at home, on a Sunday morning with the kids in the next room..and neither did he. End of story.

If Stacy left with another man it must be the milkman..wasn't she seen in Peoria this Fall in the diary section of a grocery store?

According to Drew SP took 25 grand & her bikini & she was outta there....

A Mother just doesn't up & leave 4 kids without saying good bye.
She wouldn't just walk away from her family& not say a word.

Relisten to her phone call to her Dad....how sweet & tender her voice was talking to him. Nobody is going to tell me that as caring as she was to him in a phone message that she could just up & take off without letting him know....she was ok!

So let's make a list of the "men" she may have run away with:

Aliens:
abduct.gif

Batman:
batman_black.gif

Unknown Bikini Lover:
4.gif

Not a divorce attorney: :bang:

Perhaps a mailman, since they are still getting letters?
18.gif

Verdict? No one really seems like Mr. Right.

Let's see....Hmmm...She was spotted at the Florence Mall. My husband works in Florence....I have seen him since the sighting...So, I know that it is not him... :rolleyes:

DP is an idiot. No one except Drew and his nitwit attorney believe anything that is being said. I just hope that they are able to find Stacy's body. Drew is very confident. So, unfortunatey, I don't think that she will be found.

According to Drew SP took 25 grand & her bikini & she was outta there....
So has this $25,000 withdrawal been verified by their bank or was it in the form of change piled up on their dresser?

I'd like to see the bank video of Stacey walking out with the cash. Was it in 100's or 20's or a variety? Did she have a briefcase? Or did she make the withdrawal through the atm?

Answers people, I want answers!

I just posted this on another thread:

I think soon we will see a certain bikini pop up in a location such as Peoria, IL and DP will try to convince people it is proof that Stacy is still alive.

(This is a test. I am conducting a test of the DP fraudcasting company. This is only a test. LOL)

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
I think soon we will see a certain bikini pop up in a location such as Peoria, IL and DP will try to convince people it is proof that Stacy is still alive.

(This is a test. I am conducting a test of the DP fraudcasting company. This is only a test. LOL)

:clap:

Perhaps you are psychic? :blowkiss:

Of course, a bikini is a logical clue in the middle of an Illinois winter. :crazy:

So has this $25,000 withdrawal been verified by their bank or was it in the form of change piled up on their dresser?

I'd like to see the bank video of Stacey walking out with the cash. Was it in 100's or 20's or a variety? Did she have a briefcase? Or did she make the withdrawal through the atm?

Answers people, I want answers!

I believe DrewP said she took the 25,000 from their safe, so no trail to be able to follow with bank records etc.
hmmm I wonder what she carried it in, how many walmart bags would that take?
VB

I believe DrewP said she took the 25,000 from their safe, so no trail to be able to follow with bank records etc.
hmmm I wonder what she carried it in, how many walmart bags would that take?
VB

I would like a forensic auditor (is there such a thing?) to look at his financial information and to see how likely it would be for an HONEST cop to have that type of money.

And why would you keep that kind of money in your house? Why wouldn't you invest it, have it in the bank, etc?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back