PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

"If they don't find her

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by JMCDAD, Dec 2, 2008.

1. JMCDAD

JMCDAD New Member

guess who gets blamed and gets to spend eternity in jail"

I know we have heard this statement that KC made before but think about how inappropriate it is, to say the least.
    Its like she is talking about a lost object or something.
    Your daugther is missing, supposedly kidnapped, and she is not worried about Caylee, she is worried how its going to affect herself.
    And why would she think early on that she would be blamed and convicted if someone that she knew kidnapped Caylee, unless of course that someone was made up and never existed and couldn't be found.
    It goes along with the comment she made to her family "all they care about is finding Caylee"
    Its just so telling along with the lies, and the shopping, and the stealing, and the tat, and the renting videos.
    All while Caylee is missing.
    It didn't phase her, in fact, sadly it was like she was free from a burden

2. epresley

epresley New Member

Does anyone besides me find it odd that KC didn't say, "If they FIND her, guess who will spend the rest of their life in jail"?? I find it strange the way she worded it--

3. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY Active Member

It shows who is on her mind the most...herself.

ETA...it also shows she isn't overly confident that they WILL find her.

4. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

I think it shows that she CAN be found...!

5. JusticeorJustUs

JusticeorJustUs Sometimes there's Justice. Sometimes there's just

Remember years ago, the "Brady Bunch" and the "Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!" line?

That's what KC reminded me of with her comments.

"Caylee! Caylee! Caylee!"

She knows the truth. There is no nanny. She killed her daughter. She has much to be worried about. Unfortunately, where Caylee is isn't one of her worries. She already knows that.

Unconscienable B with an itch.

6. PattyCake

PattyCake Gypsy By Heart

And CA gets to have her excuse WHY an injustice has been done to her entire family...

7. cocoamom

cocoamom New Member

One thing I have noticed about Pathological Liars is that they will stick to their story and lie, lie, lie until you smack the proof in their face and even then they will continue to hold out sometimes! Example: KC and LE going to Universal - they got all the way to "her office" door - NOT!

Their thinking is this for example : "If they can't prove I'm lying then they have to believe me, they have no choice. I have the power." In addition to that - most people just out of human nature will give the benefit of doubt to someone else. This fosters this sick thinking.

KC's thinking was probably, "I can lie about this because they will never be able to prove I am lying because I got rid of the body so well." She is thinking, no body, no proof, they have no choice but to believe me or at least cast reasonable doubt. I am thinking that she went to extremes to make sure the body would never be found - therefore, everyone will believe her...

8. tiredofthis

tiredofthis New Member

She doesn't expect her to be found, plain and simple. Just what did she do with that poor baby?

9. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

I posted this yesterday in the NG thread, but that text message actually says "guess who will get to spend eternity in jail"

I totally agree with everyone's observations of how inappropriate it is on so many levels, including the "what about meeeeee?!?!?!?" level. The tragedy isn't that Caylee is missing, it is how it will effect Casey.

The word that totally stood out to me yesterday though was eternity. I think that is a subconscious nod to what she has done and what her intent was. If your child was truly kidnapped you don't go to jail if they can't find her. That would actually make you a victim of a crime. The not reporting her for 31 days would result in the child endangerment charge, but that is a couple of years not eternity. Even if she killed her accidently that is not a life sentence. Premeditated, aggravated murder will get you eternity in jail. I think it is a very odd choice of words.

10. Dr. Pennypacker

Dr. Pennypacker Inactive

cocoamom,
    You made VERY good points. You are spot on!

11. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

Casey has never shown one ounce of concern for Caylee, IMO... that statement is very telling of her "me, me, me" complex. And I have the same thing going through my head that tiredofthis said...

12. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

This is the one big difference between me and most WS posters. I dont find that comment bizarre at all, I fiind it one of the more normal things she has said.

If my kid was missing, I can promise you it would not be because I had anything to do with it. and if LE had a talkin' with me and it was heading to "we know you did something" kind of a thing, I too would say something like that, I think. As in I have faith LE will find my child so they will see I am telling the truth and if they dont, where is the proof I am innocent?

Have a dear friend who lost a baby to SIDS. LE was acting very...suspicious before the autopsy. they were utterly devastated by the death but if you think LE making little comments was something they could overlook, think again. granted they didnt say anything for a few month after about that, but still.

13. Mouser

Mouser New Member

14. Vanpet

Vanpet New Member

It makes me question Anthony L.'s involvement?
    Vanpet

15. Spangle

Spangle New Member

Her comments makes sense. She has had at least 30 days to deal with Caylee being gone. Including the hows and the whys.

She is dealing with her problems. But folks are just beginning to deal with Caylee being gone. That puts her on a different mental area then everyone else around her.

16. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

IIRC, this was a statement she made to Tony. At that point she was trying to sell him on the Invisa-Nanny tale along with everyone else. So how do we know that "Her" didn't mean ZFG and not Caylee. Yes, it would have been out of context for the rest of the statement, but it's casey, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

17. Lisa-Rachelle

Lisa-Rachelle instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ig

Well, my thoughts are this.

First of all, say she really was "putting on an act" during the month Caylee was missing, so as to conduct her own investigation. Ok, fine. Roll with it.
    Then, it comes to light. The whole world knows. No more putting on an act...the truth is out there!

I'm sorry, but WHY IN THE WORLD would text messaging your boyfriend even a priority at this point? Even if it was, I just struggle to understand how you would make a statement like, "This is all my fault. I am the worst mother. I seriously hate myself." That sounds so absolutely, well, unnatural? If you REALLY hate yourself, loathe yourself, think that your child being kidnapped is YOUR FAULT...I would assume that you'd be pretty wrought with emotion, and would more likely be drowning in depression, not worrying about how your boyfriend will see you.

If MY child dissapeared, and it was because I made a stupid mistake....I would be jumping through hoops to find my child and probably drinking myself into a coma when night fell and everyone was home for the night. I couldnt LIVE WITH MYSELF if my carelessness caused something horrible to happen to my daughters.

And I agree that if her daughter was really kidnapped...truly, genuinely taken by a third party without mommy's consent....why would that mean Mommy ends up in jail?
    To reference CA's favorite case.....did Elizabeth Smart's parents end up in the slammer when she was missing for all that time? NOPE.

This girl is smart and also incredibly stupid. Yet another beautiful moment that is going to fry her on the stand.

What a ninny!

18. Andy H.

Andy H. New Member

My opinion only of course but since I found that alligators will eat fresh or semi-fresh carrion, I think this is what happened to the body.

19. CHICANA

CHICANA Well-Known Member

This comment always bothered me too. If she was really with somebody, I would expect to hear "Guess who'll be sitting in jail until they find her" ?

20. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I've always thought that's very possible, too, or KC burned the body. Either way, she's confident the body won't be found. She's not sweating this at all.

"If they don't find her, guess who will spend eternity in jail..."

This could be used by either the prosecution or the defense. Prosecution could say the act was premeditated, and obviously KC knew the consequences of her actions. There they are in print, for everyone to see.

Defense could counter that the statement meant KC "wanted" Caylee to be found. Otherwise, she wouldn't have worded it the way she did.