If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

Lesa, 42, from Bathurst NSW, born in Lower Hutt New Zealand

Sadly The delia cly case was the first one I followed here.

Lower Hutt is where Warriena Wright is from isn't it?

It's cool seeing so many of us chime in here. There's some I've seen around that I never knew were fellow Aussies, lol.

Lower Hutt is where Warriena Wright is from isn't it?

It's cool seeing so many of us chime in here. There's some I've seen around that I never knew were fellow Aussies, lol.

Yes I believe she was from Lower Hutt.

it is good to see so many Aussies and a couple of kiwis too :)

Brisbane, Qld - Grew up in Auckland, New Zealand.
Laci and Connor brought me here.

I rarely post but read here each day.
Prolific thanker of posts!

Bit late to the party...however....Melbourne but from Sydney. I've been lurking since Keisha A ..then joined finally...I keep coming back for William...

No idea where to put this link, or if it has been posted yet or not..

http://www.theage.com.au/national/w...ping-police-solve-crimes-20150502-1mutek.html

"Websleuths: Citizen detectives and professionals helping police solve crimes

May 3, 2015 "

"At 8.38am, on April 28, 2012, a member of true-crime forum Websleuths​ posted on a thread about missing Brisbane woman Allison Baden-Clay: "I'm out this way and I kept getting eerie feelings around Kholo Creek overpass. I know it probably sounds silly, but it's the 'what if'..."

News that a body had been found was posted on the site at 9.22pm the following day. At 10.22pm, the member – whose plan to look at the area that morning fell through — wrote, "Look, she's [at Kholo Creek]… I wish I called the police. This is freaking me out a little."

They may have read the comments. Authorities certainly listened when another Websleuths member, Steve*, a doctor, contacted them about the case. Like other Australian forum members, he communicated with Fairfax Media via email, with all but one asking for their username not to be identified".

Hi all
Female, Brisbane. I was doing research on the internet and found WS. My 15yo daughter was murdered in 2006, hope to gather some tips or information that may be helpful. Very interesting (and sad) reading so far.

Hi all
Female, Brisbane. I was doing research on the internet and found WS. My 15yo daughter was murdered in 2006, hope to gather some tips or information that may be helpful. Very interesting (and sad) reading so far.

I'm so sorry suntap [emoji20]

Hi all

Suntap I am so sorry about your daughter.

Please write me and let me know if there is anything Websleuths can personally do for you in regards to your daughter's murder. Perhaps we can help you get publicity for her case? If that's what you want. Ask and I will do my best to get you what you need.

Please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone participating in this thread. I love reading about all of you.

Tricia

Lifelong Melburnian here. I only really joined to learn more about the Allison Baden-Clay case - I don't generally have much time for forum participation.

From South East Queensland. I lurked for Casey Anthony but joined for Allison Baden-Clay. I get so many insights from the other posters.

Lake Macquarie. Found the recent article about Websleuths on my news feed. Have had an interest in crime solving (True Crime doco's) since disappearance of Gordana Kotevski. Still unsolved.

Gen X piece of camping furniture from South East Queensland. Discovered Websleuths initially as a lurker in early days of Allison Baden-Clay going missing. p/t Criminology student. Chronic insomniac. :skip:

Health professional from the Gold Coast. Long time lurker since I stumbled upon the forum when reading about Jon Benet. More recently a contributor.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Female from Melbourne. Allison Baden Clay drew me into Websleuths, and I reckon I will follow this as long as a live. Not a big contributor however an avid reader of some brilliant minds. Currently following Stephanie Scott, Pistorius, Jonbenet case has also fascinated me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back