If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

nsw :cool:
stumbled upon websleuths about 2016 after I had a operation that left me bored and bed ridden for a year.
such a blessing this place ( in a sad but warm way) can loose so much time here.
but i'd rather be here talking serious and real heart felt convo than FAKEBOOK!!
remembering learning and seeking justice for the fallen/taken too soon. a worthwhile place to be.
lots of amazing caring people all over the world spend time here :)

Hi, I live on The Central Coast, NSW - an hour north of Sydney.
I joined WS regarding the case of the murder of Lin Jun in Canada by Luka Magnotta way back in 2012. I’d just had a miscarriage and was really struggling to sleep and get my mind off losing my baby - Luka was a huge distraction to the sadness in my own life.

I would like a thread about Melissa Caddick, the missing embezzler from Sydney.... although there is no body, and no evidence to say she is dead, there is, emphatically, no evidence to claim that she is alive, either..... 60 mins is doing a segment on tonight, which may, or may not , in the way 60 mins operates, shed more light.......

Lots of suspects , lots of rage and hate, lots of motives, lots of provocation, and not a lot of desire around to have Melissa back, except to tidy up her clever scamming operation which has left a lot of people cleaned out and , dare I say, murderous.. Come between anyone from Sydney and their money and you may as well fit yourself up for some concrete boots. .

I would like a thread about Melissa Caddick, the missing embezzler from Sydney.... although there is no body, and no evidence to say she is dead, there is, emphatically, no evidence to claim that she is alive, either..... 60 mins is doing a segment on tonight, which may, or may not , in the way 60 mins operates, shed more light.......

Lots of suspects , lots of rage and hate, lots of motives, lots of provocation, and not a lot of desire around to have Melissa back, except to tidy up her clever scamming operation which has left a lot of people cleaned out and , dare I say, murderous.. Come between anyone from Sydney and their money and you may as well fit yourself up for some concrete boots. .
Here is the thread, it looks pretty active too..
Australia - Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 *without money, phone* #2

Brisbane, Queensland. I joined up when Alison BC went missing but I was a long time lurker/reader of Websleuths before then.

I worked in the legal field in Brisbane at that time & but have always had an interest in crime

Because of changes in life/circumstances I now have bit more free time so have come back with a new username and I couldn't remember the old one could I :rolleyes:

I’m only a wannabe Aussie. Does that count?

The mansions which grace Wallangra Rd, Raleigh and Liverpool streets on the way to Raleigh Reserve above the waves which thunder the Dover Heights rocks might be expected to have CCTV cameras.

But NSW Police say there is none of Melissa Caddick walking and have claimed she likely jumped to her death on the morning she vanished.

Eighteen weeks and three days passed before two men walking 450km south, on Bournda Beach near Tathra on the state's south coast found Caddick's running shoe.

Police matched DNA from a decomposed severed foot in the shoe to a sample from Caddick's toothbrush.

Caddick has been described in reports as the "con artist of the century" and a "narcissistic sociopath".

Wild rumours speculate she could be still alive.

Her grieving parents, son, brother and husband, meanwhile, face not only the prospect of how and when to lay their loved one to rest, but that they may soon also lose their homes.
Melissa Caddick mystery: Tangled web of missing woman exposed - NZ Herald

I'm a little late to the party only just joined but I've been lurking here for ages.

Currently living in Western Suburbs Melbourne but have lived up and down the east coast from as far north as Mt Isa and Townsville to the Mornington Peninsula and many places in between

Hello -
Newly registered, otherwise semi-regular reader of the forums - currently ACT. I have been listening to a bunch of podcasts recently e.g. Beth Bernard, the TSM and some relatively old cold cases that have had some new life put in them tho they haven't quite made it to WS yet - but hopefully, they will. The couple of cold cases from this part of the world that have appeared on WS, I have really enjoyed reading the discussions.

Melbourne here. It is so long ago I can't remember which case brought me here. Laci Peterson was one. Then Drew Peterson and the another Mr. Peterson.
Since retiring 10 years ago I now have a daily dose of Websleuths and follow most of the cases.

Brisbane, QLD!

Lurked for a few years and signed up when a lady down the road went missing and the police brought in cadaver dogs and dig up her whole yard. No body was ever found but her boyfriend is currently awaiting trial. I think I started the thread maybe? Her name is Priscilla Brooten.

these days I keep active here on WS by finding updates on the older cases (both solved and unsolved) and posting them, rather than being super active in any particular thread!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back