If you were the Grunds?

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
elementary, I so wish you could find more time to post with us, truly. Gonna have to get a gang of protesters outside your residence or somethin'!

Anyway, back to the topic -- I don't disagree with you. EVER. lol Have you seen the Dickens' interview? I believe it was the Mr. that mentioned CA's nickname in the neighborhood. Chiquita71 provided a partial transcript from a recording for us in another thread HERE.

YouTube - Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor) (Hat tip PattyG)

The husband lets it all hang out doesn't he? lol
There's an award he mentions - I had forgotten about it - the B**** of the neighborhood.
She can put that on her mantle with the 'The Real Disseminators of Hate' award
and Casey's Mother of the Year award.

The husband lets it all hang out doesn't he? lol
There's an award he mentions - I had forgotten about it - the B**** of the neighborhood.
She can put that on her mantle with the 'The Real Disseminators of Hate' award
and Casey's Mother of the Year award.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that last one...

I think they traded Caylee for money and they don't want KC convicted because they can make more blood money if she's not. Other than that, ITA, wonderful post!

CA can make money either way; she's not the accused (and she has, after all, copyrighted Caylee Marie's name - must be the local Disney influence). I think CA has KC finally right where she wants her - in a nice safe cubicle eating junk food from money donated by crazy people. After the trial goes away it will be the Cindy Show forever!! Take that you spiteful little biotch! I'll show you what happens when you take away the light of my life! After all, age and treachery...

CA can make money either way; she's not the accused (and she has, after all, copyrighted Caylee Marie's name - must be the local Disney influence). I think CA has KC finally right where she wants her - in a nice safe cubicle eating junk food from money donated by crazy people. After the trial goes away it will be the Cindy Show forever!! Take that you spiteful little biotch! I'll show you what happens when you take away the light of my life! After all, age and treachery...

will always triumph over young and talent (some say skills but I always use talent). One of my favorite lines. Thank you cecybeans. Good one.

I think at this juncture I would no longer be as concerned about being thrown under the bus as I would for my own personal safety. I really think CA has completely lost whatever reason she ever had (and I'm not saying she had much to begin with). I would consider her very capable of violence towards the Grund family.
I agree.

Is it possible that "someone" close to this case could recommend CA be locked up as a threat to others and herself??

Saying Rev Grund's religious practices and human sacrifices in the same sentence should be grounds for defamation of character suit. The bus has not only left the depot; the bus that CA was trying to throw people under has gone straight to Crazy Town.

I have been intentionally avoiding anything new in this case, for the last couple months; the story and the people in it, has reached a new high on the list of crazy's I have known in my life.

I am sick to my stomach after reading 5 short paragraphs at WFTV.

Is it even possible to put CA on the stand with all of the insane things she has done and said? (These are ongoing but all after the memorial) Looking for Caylee 3 months after her memorial service... finding an address in CA, a picture of "Caylee" taken in PR would have to have been after she had grown at least 6 inches and put on at least 50 lbs and had plastic surgery, I'm guessing.

I admit I never knew Caylee in life. But I have well over a hundred photographs of her. The picture from PR had 3 things in common with Caylee (1) a female (2) prepubescent (3) probably caucasian. There is no way the the child in the photograph looks in anyway like her grand daughter, unless she has another grand daughter, other than Caylee.

The Grunds definitely need to be very careful. I believe CA thinks she has nothing to lose, that could make her very dangerous indeed.

I apologize for getting way off topic. I am still completely overwhelmed and actually at a loss of rational thoughts myself right now, so I'm getting back out of here. Maybe after a couple Zanex kick in I'll try to read some more but not now..

Read Richard Grund's Myspace page today, he says that neither he nor Jesse know who this person is, and she must have inserted herself into the case for notoriety.

Zsa Zsa,

Am late getting back to this thread, but wanted to do more than just click the Thanks button for you bringing Mr Grund's posting today to our attention! :clap::clap:

This is exactly why I thought it was so wrong for us to travel down a path "investigating" RG when it was brought up last night. CA has done enough damage to this family!

I am assuming JG, as well as RG are on the state's witness list for trial, right? I sure want the state to be able to call them to the stand if CA gets on the witness stand and starts spewing her allegations about him!

And I think earlier someone mentioned that RG doesn't really have a stand for a civil case against CA? I recall that she has also discussed her opinions and views of the Grunds in tv interviews, so where would his case be much different that ZFG?

Was she eventually successful with that? I thought she started the process but it was never finalized?

Was she eventually successful with that? I thought she started the process but it was never finalized?

Well I know that Sean Krause claimed to have introduced the idea (to allegedly prevent some kind of druggie who was selling mugs with her name on it), but I'm not sure where one would check to see if it went through. I'm sure Ms. Bart would know...what a mentor! I find it difficult to believe that it went through, but simply the fact she seized on the idea is hilarious enough. She certainly acts like it did...

Zsa Zsa,

Am late getting back to this thread, but wanted to do more than just click the Thanks button for you bringing Mr Grund's posting today to our attention! :clap::clap:

This is exactly why I thought it was so wrong for us to travel down a path "investigating" RG when it was brought up last night. CA has done enough damage to this family!

I am assuming JG, as well as RG are on the state's witness list for trial, right? I sure want the state to be able to call them to the stand if CA gets on the witness stand and starts spewing her allegations about him!

And I think earlier someone mentioned that RG doesn't really have a stand for a civil case against CA? I recall that she has also discussed her opinions and views of the Grunds in tv interviews, so where would his case be much different that ZFG?

I think Jesse Grund will be called to testify but haven't kept up with R. Grund so I don't know if he is needed. I think he is on the periphery.
I have a feeling he has already sought counsel as to the possibility of suing Cindy and it looks like he is planning to. Libel/slander lawsuits have to show the person was damaged by untrue comments,written or spoken, so ZFG and RG would seem to have something in common..

Exactly Friday!!! The bolded line is what has me concerned. After reading those emails yesterday it became very clear how unbalanced CA truly has become. We have all seen how much CA thinks she's above everything, including those pesky things called laws. She thinks she can do ANYTHING and get away with it (sound like anyone else we know?). Frankly CA's past behavior has only proved to her that she can literally get away with anything. She relies too heavily on being the "grieving grandparent" and she thinks her antics and behavior should be accepted because she's "CA". She might be unbalanced enough to think she's entitled to take matters into her own hands. And she's vindictive enough to make sure JG and his family suffer for the rest of their lives (or at least the rest of her life). CA's is motivated by her ability to hate which is far greater than her capacity to love, much like her daughter. Which sadly is why I believe Caylee was murdered in the first place. In the words of Caylee's grandmother, I think Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Does anyone recall whether we have ever seen Jesse Grund's cellphone records in a document dump???

I seem to remember his attorney was arguing against their release because he was in law enforcement. Certain records are protected for their safety. Don't think we've seen them.

I seem to remember his attorney was arguing against their release because he was in law enforcement. Certain records are protected for their safety. Don't think we've seen them.

That's what I was thinking too....but there they are, listed on DC's website...along with a bunch of other stuff (like cell phone records of that Ginette psychic woman DC says sent him to search for Caylee) I don't recall ever seeing...

Thanks for letting us know about Richard's post. Whoever voted "Sue!" in this poll wins. I voted "Move on" but I guess that is much easier said than done. I feel a lot of compassion for the Grunds and what they have been through. He stated today the outlandish lies and harrassment found in the released emails have been endured by him and his family for the last 16 months. I think Cindy and her crew of internet "researchers" should be #1 on the PI's list of Disseminators of Hatred!

Good point!!!!, it is not just about the venom of Cindy but those of her supporters and extended supporters. Like any un-organized group you get some whackos who take things too far, or who just want to do something violent and this becomes their agenda and mission. A lot of the 'terrorists' who burn and bomb are not directly associated to the leader or legit organization but they intentionally or un-intentionally incited the whacko and s/he acts. Scary.

Lucky for me, I've never known any housewives that were quite that desperate; most of them had some other things to do with their time. You know, like kids, housekeeping, shopping and such so they didn't do a lot of this malicious internet searching for anyone with a similar name from any source no matter how unbelievable from which to gather gossip to slander innocent people.
Well, we may have answered the question long asked...where are Cindy's friends?

RG has written a letter to the public about what is in the document. He is a 'tad' upset. aghm...

FYI for those who want to look for it. Cause I can't link it.

RG has written a letter to the public about what is in the document. He is a 'tad' upset. aghm...

FYI for those who want to look for it. Cause I can't link it.

I don't blame him one bit; if it were me, I'd be a tad upset, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305