IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes himself out to be a super hero! He fought them off, they ran away not him, he acts like he is some role model…. What nonsense.

I’ve spent a huge chunk of my adult life in the military. I think instead of rehab he should have to spend some time serving his county in the military. It will make him grow up real fast and teach him what real hero’s and role models look like!
Oh I so agree. I was actually shocked to learn he is 36 years old. I assumed he was much younger for perpetrating this nonsense.

And so it begins.....!

I wonder how a person in this position can go back to work and face fellow cast & crew members when there is so much buzz & suspicion re his bs story. I’m sure he has been glued to SM and knows everyone knows the truth, that he’s behind this staged hoax. I would be so embarrassed & could never show my face again. He’s really painted himself into a corner here. JMO

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him.His pants are bound to catch fire sooner or later!

I believe it is telling that the network Fox itself is even casting shade on this ordeal. On Monday night Anderson Cooper reported that Jussie was now saying he was targeted because he was outspoken about Donald Trump. Anderson just chucked and said "so he thinks he's that big a deal?" He didn't make it to his rediculist but just short of it.

JMO

Very interesting. Data Lounge, where the question originated... is a gay site.

www.datalounge.com

Interesting, his own "people" are hanging him out. There is a gal on YouTube with a standup routine on "Jussie", and it is hilarious. She should have a show.

The sad thing, really, is that here is a man who seemingly, had the world. An actor on a show, invited to the "right" parties in Hollywood, connected with political leaders, and he wanted more. His flawed criminal thinking is epic.

Apparently, he is still digging down, that he is a "victim" here. He just doesn't get "it". He is too Hollywood, to understand that a true homophobic racist, who went to the trouble to attack him at night, in below zero weather, would have beat him so badly, he wouldn't have been able to walk, let alone drive himself to the hospital. RIP Matthew Shepherd.

Last edited:
Interesting, his own "people" are hanging him out. There is a gal on YouTube with a standup routine on "Jussie", and it is hilarious. She should have a show.

The sad thing, really, is that here is a man who seemingly, had the world. An actor on a show, invited to the "right" parties in Hollywood, connected with political leaders, and he wanted more. His flawed criminal thinking is epic.
This is appropriate and healthy, and not surprising to me. I imagine that people who once liked him have minds of their own. Blind, unconditional loyalty to someone who behaves badly is what surprises and disgusts me, every time I see it.

It won’t. Not if the evidence is overwhelming, which I have every expectation that it will be.

He’s facing state charges, and likely federal ones as well.

Tough to duck two fists flying in your direction.

Ironically, I think he claimed that he did just that.

Not this time though.
He’s going to “fight the f— back!” to encourage future oppressed hate crime hoaxers that they too can take on the system.

The world that he travels in is full of people who's friendship lasts as long as it is beneficial. The whole fake kiss on each cheek and "love your outfit" crap is all for show. The very minute someone F's up they will have "Sharles" bring the Bus around so they can put their shades on and run right over them! His cocktail party invitations are being shredded as we speak...you can count on it.

When Hollywood is done with you, they are DONE! The Studio that rented that location apartment for you will put your "stuff" on the curb and change the locks faster than a head will spin.

JMO

Last edited:
He makes himself out to be a super hero! He fought them off, they ran away not him, he acts like he is some role model…. What nonsense.

I’ve spent a huge chunk of my adult life in the military. I think instead of rehab he should have to spend some time serving his county in the military. It will make him grow up real fast and teach him what real hero’s and role models look like!
He’s the last one most soldiers would want in the proverbial foxhole next to them.

Apparently, he is still digging down, that he is a "victim" here. He just doesn't get "it". He is too Hollywood, to understand that a true homophobic racist, who went to the trouble to attack him at night, in below zero weather, would have beat him so badly, he wouldn't have been able to walk, let alone drive himself to the hospital. RIP Matthew Shepherd.

Yeah and that some racist Chicagoans are going to do a stick figure lynching with the tree being a palm. It was probably done by the brothers who were dreaming of their Smollett-paid trip to Nigeria when they made it. An actual racist who wanted to lynch would probably have a palm tree be the very last tree they'd use to show a lynching since palms would probably be seen by them as 'unamerica.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member