IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure someone who “orchestrated” what could end up being the lamest hoax of the century had a backup plan. And believe me, the CPD will have more than enough ammo for this to not be a he said/they said.
Ha! Good point.

He initially succeeded in achieving his goal, and was able to make this fake crime look exactly like he wanted it to look.

Although to most of us, it looked completely and utterly preposterous.

He was confidently stupid, and confidently stupid people don’t have backup plans.

He simply never thought that far ahead, because most arrogant people don’t.

And make no mistake, to fake a crime like this, takes a staggering amount of arrogance.

I’m not sure someone who “orchestrated” what could end up being the lamest hoax of the century had a backup plan. And believe me, the CPD will have more than enough ammo for this to not be a he said/they said.

The detectives assigned to this situation knew in a heartbeat that it was a hoax. They also knew it would be extremely political. I have no doubt that they put double time into this investigation.

Especially with the insinuations Smollett made "I was afraid to come forward with the information for fear I wouldn't be believed". And the, "If I had said I was attacked by a minority, I would be believed".

The mere fact that nine detectives were put on this case, literally took an act of God. They wanted to make sure that the truth came out. This case is a done deal.

I really hope so. I can see his lawyers spinning it to “he lent them money because they were hard up and they were friends, of course he called them in the middle of the night they are friends, he bought their plane tickets because they are friends, poor JS is just a victim in all this, betrayed by people he thought he knew just like he is the victim of -insert social commentary- and people who would be so hateful to think he would risk is illustrious career”.
We’ll get more crocodile tears and pleas of being a victim and anyone who disagrees is just a hateful person.

I really hope an example is set here and not just with his career. Attempting to create a hate crime needs to be taken as seriously as hate crimes.
If he doesn’t confess and this actually goes to trial, his lawyers would be foolish to concoct some BS story. Prosecutors don’t have to play all of their cards, and if he tries to pull off some BS at trial (hint: he hasn’t exactly crafted the greatest narrative so far), he’ll be in even deeper doo-doo than he already is.

Rehearsed! Oh my gosh, Jussie, Jussie, Jussie. I bet JS was steamed his well-rehearsed sweet ninja moves against the two homophobe racists weren’t broadcast nationally for all the world to see!

Interview with Robin Roberts:

Smollett said the attacker told him, “This is ”Quizno’s Country!” (Quizno’s my own substitution for something political I think we’re not supposed to use?) and used a racial slur before punching him in the face. “So I punched his a-- right back.”

“We started tussling,” Smollett said. A second attacker began kicking him in the back. “Then it just stopped, and they ran off. "

“I want them to see that I fought back,” Smollett continued, his voice breaking. “And I want a little gay boy who might watch this to see that I fought the f--- back."

“I didn’t run off. They did,” Smollett said, referring to his attackers.

Dangerous indeed that he felt the need to empower future “little gay boys” attacked by multiple tuffs armed with weapons to “fight back” like he did *cough*, if the better option may be to run like heck.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts...-since-alleged-attack/?utm_term=.fa7f344daa9e

Last edited:
I really hope so. I can see his lawyers spinning it to “he lent them money because they were hard up and they were friends, of course he called them in the middle of the night they are friends, he bought their plane tickets because they are friends, poor JS is just a victim in all this, betrayed by people he thought he knew just like he is the victim of -insert social commentary- and people who would be so hateful to think he would risk is illustrious career”.
We’ll get more crocodile tears and pleas of being a victim and anyone who disagrees is just a hateful person.

I really hope an example is set here and not just with his career. Attempting to create a hate crime needs to be taken as seriously as hate crimes.

In some ways, this case is reminiscent of "Susan Smith" the Mother who killed her children and blamed a "random black man".

Smollett made sure to tell everyone that he was attacked by two random white men.

So, how can he now back away from this? How does he save face, maintain his victimhood, when it was two black men, whom he is acquainted with, who "attacked" him?

Of note, please read the link below,
Ten Signs of a Psychopath...Mr. Smollett meets them all.
10+ Symptoms of an Undercover Psychopath

Last edited:

I bet JS was steamed his sweet ninja moves against the two homophobe racists weren’t broadcast nationally for all the world to see!

Interview with Robin Roberts:

Smollett said the attacker told him, “This is ”Quizno’s Country!” (Quizno’s my own substitution for something political I think we’re not supposed to use?) and used a racial slur before punching him in the face. “So I punched his a-- right back.”

“We started tussling,” Smollett said. A second attacker began kicking him in the back. “Then it just stopped, and they ran off. "

“I want them to see that I fought back,” Smollett continued, his voice breaking. “And I want a little gay boy who might watch this to see that I fought the f--- back."

“I didn’t run off. They did,” Smollett said, referring to his attackers.

Dangerous indeed to empower future “little gay boys” attacked by multiple tuffs armed with weapons to “fight back” like he did *cough*, if the better option may be to run like heck.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts...-since-alleged-attack/?utm_term=.fa7f344daa9e
I would love to see the “attack” — JS fighting off two bodybuilders and only getting a small cut and keeping his sandwich — moves that would make the WWF look real by comparison.

Was just thinking about the statement Jussie's lawyer gave which said that one of the brothers was his personal trainer. Will this be used as an excuse if they are able to find a money trail? aka "of course I/my manager gave him $3,500, hes my personal trainer"

Was just thinking about the statement Jussie's lawyer gave which said that one of the brothers was his personal trainer. Will this be used as an excuse if they are able to find a money trail? aka "of course I/my manager gave him $3,500, hes my personal trainer"

BINGO.
" Of course I gave him that money, he's my personal trainer, we are getting ready for my music video..."
" Yes, of course we rehearsed a fight scene...it's part of my upcoming music video..."
" Yes, we did talk on the phone that night, planning our work out schedule..."

:rolleyes:o_O:confused:

In one of the interviews he gave he stated that while they were "tusselling" he "noticed" that he had a rope around his neck. If someone puts a noose around your neck you feel it, not "notice" it. The reason those are called "hate" crimes is because they are filled with emotional hate. When they happen they don't result in a fat lip and some bleach in the middle of the night. This incident was not interrupted by some witnesses or something else. I believe people who commit "hate crimes" finish what they start and leave some sort of signature to explain their disdain.

JMO

If someone puts a noose around your neck you feel it, not "notice" it

Especially if they leave rope burns as Jussie claimed

I believe people who commit "hate crimes" finish what they start and leave some sort of signature to explain their disdain.

Or they get interrupted before they can finish the job which we've been told didn't happen in this case

Good AM WSleuthers,
Just awoke to today's unveil ...with this song in my brain ...by Stealers Wheel....some of lyrics stuck in my brain when I first heard of this tall tale in the Windy City on the coldest night ever...okay, I will try to link...hope that is okay and not against terms:

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/17/jussie-smollett-reportedly-insisted-on-tv-appearance-after-attack/

I kind of think the comparison with how Kim Kardashian acted after her robbery is unfair. Some people want to speak about what happened to them, some don't. It just goes to show the damage his actions will do to future victims.

Was talking to someone about this case and they raised the valid question, if this was a hoax what would Jussie have done if LE charged 2 innocent white men and they went on to be convicted of a hate crime?

Jussie Smollett no longer considered a victim in case, Chicago police say

Smollett also gave an interview to Robin Roberts of ABC News that aired Thursday, saying that he was "pissed" at people who did not believe he was attacked.

Well I am pissed at people that lie to cause hate amongst people.

If true throw the book at him, every charge possible.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/17/jussie-smollett-reportedly-insisted-on-tv-appearance-after-attack/

I kind of think the comparison with how Kim Kardashian acted after her robbery is unfair. Some people want to speak about what happened to them, some don't. It just goes to show the damage his actions will do to future victims.

Was talking to someone about this case and they raised the valid question, if this was a hoax what would Jussie have done if LE charged 2 innocent white men and they went on to be convicted of a hate crime?
That is an excellent question. How far would has have let that go? Would he have let two innocent people go to jail, possible suffer violence to keep this up?

What is the most unbelievable about this to me is the motive. I want everyone to think two racist white people attacked me because that will boost my career? (speculation obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla