IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was worried that CPD body cams would cause a commotion in the apartment building with the neighbors but walking through the lobby, going up the elevator and walking down a hall with a noose around your neck wouldn't raise any eyebrows with the neighbors?
It becomes more and more apparent that he’s really not that smart.

Its laughable to me that Mark Geragos has been hired to defend JS.
Good joke, roll on snare drum. :eek::rolleyes: IMHO.

If someone is bankrolling JS's legal defense, *surely* there are better Defense Attorney's out there...o_O
MG is rather like Gloria Allred -- his reputation precedes him.

Now that the MSM is confirming that Smollett IS officially a suspect in the criminal investigation for filing a false police report, is Fox still going to stand behind him? Bad move.

I think this news is going to rock the boat quite hard.

Definitely popcorn time!

Edited to add: if ANYONE believes JS's story after all the the evidence disproving it have come to light, I have a bridge to sell them. Or there is a deposed Nigerian Prince waiting to deposit US$1 billion into their bank account. o_O

moo

Last edited:
Eric Horng‏Verified account @EricHorngABC7
Just talked to north side store security guard Montago Silas who says the siblings in Jussie Smollett case purchased these ski masks hours before alleged attack. @ABC7Chicago

Dz4i3a_XcAEenpf.jpg

Thanks for link.

They discussed how the story first broke. Harvey Levin with TMZ says they picked up the story from an "obscure website" just a few hours after the attack occurred. He didn't name the website and said he couldn't remember the name. He says they immediately called "Jussie's camp" to verify the story.

Can't somebody from police track down the website by the TMZ browser history, if they really need it? Presuming that someone is now trying to say that reportage on what JS said the first time around is bogus.

I've got serious issues with Frank. I have a very hard time believing that Frank would just lounge around in JS's apartment while JS went out in the middle of the night in the polar vortex and was going to bring Frank a salad after JS had spent the day working, flying and stuck with a flight delay. I also find it very convenient with JS's manager being on the phone with JS at that time. I think the reason for the delay in calling LE was for staging.

I'm not trying to start any rumors, but maybe they're lovers? Maybe Jussie has got a father complex.

Speaking of family, I read an article at lunch which said that only two of Jussie's six siblings were actually attaching their names to the latest defense by the brother, which is interesting (I had wondered). Maybe the remaining four "know things" the rest have kept covered up, and/or have a differing character opinion, including the one whose identity Jussie falsely appropriated when he was stopped for DUI.

Jussie Smollett's siblings blame media - CNN

Read from the bottom, up

1. 56s56 seconds ago
    Gloria Schmidt (attorney for brothers): “They never was a change of heart. There was a point where this story needed to be told.” #smollett

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

2. 2m2 minutes ago
    Gloria Schmidt (attorney for brothers): “I think Jussie Smollett should come clear because the truth will set him free.” #smollett

0 replies0 retweets1 like

3. 3m3 minutes ago
    Gloria Schmidt (attorney for brothers): brothers testified in front of the grand jury today. #Smollett

0 replies1 retweet1 like

4. 4m4 minutes ago
    Gloria Schmidt (attorney for brothers): “ this story has a lot of complications to it.” #smollett

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

5. 16m16 minutes ago
    The Grand Jury is now leaving in the Smollett case. @ABC7Chicago

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

This happened in Chicago, fwiw

Definition of Hollywood
(Entry 1 of 3)

: the American motion-picture industry
Hollywood

adjective
Definition of Hollywood (Entry 2 of 3)

1: of or characteristic of people in the American motion-picture industry the Hollywood lifestyle
2: of or characteristic of a Hollywood film

Definition of HOLLYWOOD

Come on. We knew what OP meant.

Fox stands by Jussie Smollett and says he is not being written out of Empire | Daily Mail Online

[...]

View attachment 170105
Fox has denied claims Jussie Smollett is being written out of Empire amid the ongoing controversy surrounding the alleged attack he suffered on January 29. He is pictured on the show (top left) with his on-screen family, Terrence Howard, Bryshere Gray and Taraji P. Henson

[...]
What's sauce for Roseanne should be sauce for JS. JMOO.

I have a question. Could it be a loophole for Jussie that actually it was his choreographer who called 911 and reported the attack? He went along with the actual report but the actual initial report was done by a subordinate.

Just Wondering.

He's on the hook 100%. State and Federal since the matter of the letter. FBI picked it up and he lied like a rug to them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie