IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said on GMA: "I don't have any doubt in my mind that that's them" referring to the men in the video as the ones who attacked him.

without proof that he purposefully misidentified suspects in a crime this would never be charged, when evidence of that comes out then the discussion will be valid.

Police: 2 persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case released without charges

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi released a statement saying, "Due to new evidence as a result of today's interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete."

Guglielmi said the individuals are no longer being classified as suspects.

No longer suspects. That is interesting. Especially since they have ties to another country and could easily leave the jurisdiction.

Were they the men on the video? Did they see the attack? What next...

Mr. Smollett must be like Houdini or McGuyver! I want to see his next news conference to learn how he managed to escape from them, with a rope around his neck. Amazing feat of ingenuity.
More like Chuck Norris, to "fight the f--- back!" (his quote) like he did, against those two very strong-looking guys.

I don't even know what is fact anymore.
You have news from LE and then other LE respond and say no that isn't true.
So these two men aren't suspects, but maybe they could be charged later as more evidence is obtained?
Or are they free because they pointed a finger elsewhere and evidence supports their claim.
LE said they have evidence from their interrogation.
Really strange.IMO

I don't even know what is fact anymore.
You have news from LE and then other LE respond and say no that isn't true.
So these two men aren't suspects, but maybe they could be charged later as more evidence is obtained?
Or are they free because they pointed a finger elsewhere and evidence supports their claim.
LE said they have evidence from their interrogation.
Really strange.IMO

BBM. I'm gonna go with this theory, kimlynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong