IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been found guilty yet but if it were true that he was attacked by two guys yelling Maga Country wouldn't it just be two racist guys and have nothing to do with supporters of MAGA.
>modsnip<
IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I just awoke, was nice to rest my eyes a bit from the Jussie victim thread when the mods were switiching its title :). But I woke up with this thought.... so just how would one hang a rope from a palm tree?! I suppose a stealth cherry-picker lift could do a drive-by, or a lasso from a crane...;).

The absurdity of this case put my brain in comic relief mode during my REMS.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, but where is the link saying he was arrested?
He hasn't been arrested yet but he will be soon.

'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett charged with faking racist attack

"Felony criminal charges have been approved by @CookCountySAO against Jussie Smollett for Disorderly Conduct / Filing a False Police Report. Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest," police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Twitter.

The New York Times, citing unnamed law enforcement sources, said Smollett had been indicted by an Illinois grand jury that found probable cause that he had staged the attack.

He hasn't been arrested yet but he will be soon.

'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett charged with faking racist attack

"Felony criminal charges have been approved by @CookCountySAO against Jussie Smollett for Disorderly Conduct / Filing a False Police Report. Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest," police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Twitter.

The New York Times, citing unnamed law enforcement sources, said Smollett had been indicted by an Illinois grand jury that found probable cause that he had staged the attack.
That link doesn’t justify the “*SMOLLETTT ARRESTED*” title of this thread.

I’ll be very disappointed if this turns out to be a staged thing. What could the motive possibly be?
There’s a ton of possibilities, and unless he told the brothers, he’s likely the only one who knows.

Personally, I think this was about getting his name out there, and furthering his career.

There’s a ton of possibilities, and unless he told the brothers, he’s likely the only one who knows.

Personally, I think this was about getting his name out there, and furthering his career.
Very sad if true. It’d be just sowing more divisiveness in this country in a time when we already have too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member