IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this judge for taking up this worthy cause and not letting it lie dormant anymore.

It is important because Jussie did not humbly, regretfully walk away with his head down.

He and his family and friends have continued to LIE and act out this stupid hoax. They have doubled down on it and thrown the brothers under the bus, making them out to be homophobic racists and accused them of actually assaulting Jussie. Wearing white face makeup. :rolleyes:

So it is a blessing that we can bring out the actual facts, showing all of the texts between Jussie and the brothers that very night, and also showing them driving around together earlier while they planned out the hoax together. ;)

This case is amazing, it is like a roller coaster. Up, down, curves, loops, screeching brakes, backwards, into a tunnel...totally loving this!

And Kim Foxx! Just additional embellishment. They just need to add a mud wrestling pit in the courtroom. Foxx and her ethics officer could duke it out.

BBM

Sounds like this Ethics Officer chose to do this transparently, within the law, in daylight, in plain sight, etc.

Doing the job the taxpayers hired her to do, the way the taxpayers expect the job to be carried out.

Yeah, maybe KF would be a home in a mud wrestling pit -- can you arrange for that pit to be under a big table???

A metaphorical table, anyway.

Yeah, Judge O'Brien & April Perry!!! Heroes of Justice!

Such a victory for real people who've suffered real hate crimes,

JMHO YMMV

BBM

Sounds like this Ethics Officer chose to do this transparently, within the law, in daylight, in plain sight, etc.

Doing the job the taxpayers hired her to do, the way the taxpayers expect the job to be carried out.

Yeah, maybe KF would be a home in a mud wrestling pit -- can you arrange for that pit to be under a big table???

A metaphorical table, anyway.

Yeah, Judge O'Brien & April Perry!!! Heroes of Justice!

Such a victory for real people who've suffered real hate crimes,

JMHO YMMV

Very true. Kim Foxx lacks integrity. KF blatantly flaunted the entire legal system when she ignored the findings of the Grand jury.

How deep does this go? Did KF receive a bribe to release Smollett? Why did KF do this?

Very true. Kim Foxx lacks integrity. KF blatantly flaunted the entire legal system when she ignored the findings of the Grand jury.

How deep does this go? Did KF receive a bribe to release Smollett? Why did KF do this?

Well (and I say this as an expat Chicagoan) nothing is off the table as far as how deep the sleaze potentially goes. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

This is just a fraction of Jussie “The Artist” Smollett’s vast array of smug/smirk looks.

Smirking in denim.
f2634y.jpg

I just got away with a double reverse racial homophobic hoax smirk.
fded07.jpg

I suffer from night terrors but I will survive smug.
14c8gv7.jpg

Put upon smug. Lies, I call lies! Why does everyone lie about me?
16anvpi.jpg

This is just a fraction of Jussie “The Artist” Smollett’s vast array of smug/smirk looks.

Smirking in denim.
f2634y.jpg

fded07.jpg

14c8gv7.jpg

16anvpi.jpg

Too damn funny, you seriously made me lol for 5 minutes or more! Thank u, the laughs were seriously needed . Hahaha!

Smirking in denim.
f2634y.jpg

fded07.jpg

14c8gv7.jpg

16anvpi.jpg

Choked on my morning coffee. Lol

Outstanding job on capturing the many faces of Jussie.

Ex-ethics officer puts Kim Foxx on blast over Smollett case

“Hours after State’s Attorney Kim Foxx deflected blame to her former chief ethics officer for her decision to not appoint a special prosecutor in the Jussie Smollett case, that former staffer called Foxx’s assertions lies.”

“April Perry, who served as Foxx’s chief ethics officer until May, sent an email to reporters Friday that contradicted statements Foxx made shortly after a Chicago judge slammed her handling of the Smollett case and appointed a special prosecutor Friday.”

“Foxx said she was just following “the advice and counsel of my then Chief Ethics Officer” when she opted out of ordering a special prosecutor — but Perry said the opposite to be true.”

“My advice was that First Assistant Joseph Magats seek the court’s approval and request a Special State’s Attorney appointment in this matter. I prepared a motion and order to that effect, and e-mailed it to the First Assistant on February 20. Shortly after sending that email, the First Assistant advised me that State’s Attorney Foxx determined that the motion and order should not be filed,” Perry wrote in an email.”

Records of Perry’s emails were obtained by The Post in April and back up her claims. A special prosecutor order was never filed in the case, according to court records.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/21/ex-e...3.1071623498.1560287714-1823583533.1546349472

My goodness. Lies and inter-department haggling is still going on.

The public and justice always suffer one way or another when that happens.

Not sure if the video is correct on my computer but it looks like a few strings, maybe twine, but not a noose.

Anyone else seeing a noose?

Didn't the brothers say they did NOT put it around his neck?? IIRC.

So, who did that then?? guesses?? Himself?? SMH even more.

I just saw this on my local news. Oh my goodness. Walking around wearing it like he's proud of it. Remember Mr. T wearing all those neck chains? That's how Jussie is wearing the noose. Like it's a scarf! Tossing the end over his shoulder!

Damn fool belongs back in the jail Then on community service for a very long time. Doing free ads on tv about hate and hate crimes and not faking hate crimes , picking up trash on the side of the road, for Pete's sake.

Ugh.

I just saw this on my local news. Oh my goodness. Walking around wearing it like he's proud of it. Remember Mr. T wearing all those neck chains? That's how Jussie is wearing the noose. Like it's a scarf! Tossing the end over his shoulder!

Damn fool belongs back in the jail Then on community service for a very long time. Doing free ads on tv about hate and hate crimes and not faking hate crimes , picking up trash on the side of the road, for Pete's sake.

Ugh.

Can you imagine what's going thru the mind of the officers during the initial contact?

How did they keep a straight face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member