IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb named special prosecutor to look into dismissal of Jussie Smollett charges

Former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb named special prosecutor to look into dismissal of Jussie Smollett charges

The rare move to appoint a special prosecutor marks the first step in what promises to be a full-blown probe of how Foxx’s office made the controversial decision to drop the charges. The investigation could cast a cloud over Foxx’s bid for reelection next year.

As special prosecutor, Webb will bring on a team of attorneys to assist in the probe. They will wield extensive power to follow the probe where it leads, including investigating “the actions of any person or office involved in all aspects of the case,” Toomin’s ruling noted. They could also file new charges against Smollett — or anyone else they reasonably believe committed a crime.

Ha! The charges should include all of his attorneys who have helped JS promote all of his lies.

Jmhoo

I am trying to understand how he is going to explain the evidence away.

He will have to say that the 2 brothers were the culprits. And somehow he didn't recognise his close friends, but instead, he thought they were white Trump supporters.

And he will have to explain, why he called them after his flight delay, and why he was seen on video, previously, driving around that exact area , with the brothers.

He will have to explain why 2 young, black men from Nigeria would call him a racist name and pretend to Lynch him. The same young men that were receiving money and benefits from Smullet, for training him and were getting small parts in Empire because of their connections to him.

The brothers had no reason to attack or assault JS. And if they were really angry, and intended him harm, which I highly doubt, they would have done some real damage, which they didn't.

There are witnesses that say the brothers were hanging out at JS's apartment building before the assault. If this was a genuine attack, would they do that?

I am trying to understand how he is going to explain the evidence away.

He will have to say that the 2 brothers were the culprits. And somehow he didn't recognise his close friends, but instead, he thought they were white Trump supporters.

And he will have to explain, why he called them after his flight delay, and why he was seen on video, previously, driving around that exact area , with the brothers.

He will have to explain why 2 young, black men from Nigeria would call him a racist name and pretend to Lynch him. The same young men that were receiving money and benefits from Smullet, for training him and were getting small parts in Empire because of their connections to him.

The brothers had no reason to attack or assault JS. And if they were really angry, and intended him harm, which I highly doubt, they would have done some real damage, which they didn't.

There are witnesses that say the brothers were hanging out at JS's apartment building before the assault. If this was a genuine attack, would they do that?

Jussie was ready to pick the brothers out of a lineup. His attorney intervened.

If the brothers are guilty, Jussie, make a racket and DEMAND that they be charged and arrested. After all, you (Jussie), are the VICTIM.

Jussie thought moving to California was the same as flushing the toilet on this mess. Nope.

In flavors!

shopping

Maybe these could be dyed-to-match:

upload_2019-8-25_17-16-55.jpeg

JMHO YMMV

That^^^ was hilarious. I love Dave Chapelle. I like that he makes fun of everyone, all sides, which is unbiased and hysterical.

I think right now that we all need a little bit of "Dave Chappelle". Everything is so impossibly stressful; Hurricane Dorian, Mass shooting in Texas...the stress level is high.

I guess, on a "brighter" note, this weekend there were only 26 shootings in Chicago. A new record low for Labor Day weekend.
26 shot, 8 fatally, in Labor Day weekend violence

Justice for Juicy! Hahahaha! Dead. Y’all have to watch this.

Police: So you left your house at 2am. Walking? It’s -16 degrees. Alriiight. You were going to Subway? SANDWICHES?

Perez Hilton, FU. Dave also made ‘questionable’ jokes about Michael Jackson? I didn’t realize there were still people out there who doubt he was a pedophile.

Lawyers for Jussie Smollett say bill to investigate alleged hate crime is city’s problem

Lawyers for Jussie Smollett say bill to investigate alleged hate crime is city’s problem

Lawyers for Jussie Smollett say the former “Empire” actor could never have foreseen that Chicago police would investigate his claims of a brutal hate crime attack so thoroughly — and therefore he shouldn’t be stuck with the bill.

How dare they do a thorough investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave