Found Deceased IL - Adria Hatten, 39, Wood River, 21 Jan 2018

Apparently her husband adopted a baby in December 2017. Not sure why it wasn't worded that both of them had adopted a baby. Maybe that was just the way it was worded. However, if he only adopted the baby then that has specific implications that just adds to the drama of the prior year and may offer an explanation for all of it.

Where did you see this? With his arrest record I can't see him being approved to adopt a newborn.

I am originally from Granite City and worked in Madison. The area where her car was found is very concerning to me. Madison has never been a safe area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you find this stuff? I looked on the madco website and couldn't find anything...

On the first page of the madco link provided on page 1 of this threat there's a link partway down the page that says "court records search click here". Click and you get a page with a box for "participant info". You type in the last name with a space followed by the first name, no commas or other punctuation and her arrest records come up. I also search under her former name (either maiden or previous married name) from her social media and there was more, and similar charges. Most court records are publically available.

I am originally from Granite City and worked in Madison. The area where her car was found is very concerning to me. Madison has never been a safe area.

I agree. In 1984 I was in Alpha house (home for unwed pregnant- It was made due to the hope center and trying to prevent abortions) anyway I was only there 3 months. Lived on Cleveland st. Would walk to the alternative school. Was told never go past 7-11. Because Madison is bad news. So I def agree her abandoned car in Madison is not a good thing.
Hope they figure this out soon.

I agree. In 1984 I was in Alpha house (home for unwed pregnant- It was made due to the hope center and trying to prevent abortions) anyway I was only there 3 months. Lived on Cleveland st. Would walk to the alternative school. Was told never go past 7-11. Because Madison is bad news. So I def agree her abandoned car in Madison is not a good thing.
Hope they figure this out soon.

I know exactly where you’re talking about. Madison, IL used to be a decent area, but was not good for as long as I remember. I believe Adria’s car was located near Horseshoe Lake which has been known for transients, drugs, and other nefarious activities.

Side note, I went to high school with a girl named Adria and I didn’t sleep until I could verify that this was a different Adria. So concerned about this girl.

Connor said the body was found after an article of clothing recovered Monday evening led the search in a different direction. Hatten’s body was found approximately a mile and a half from where her abandoned 2013 Ford Focus was found a week ago.
Foul play is not suspected, including the absence of obvious signs of trauma, but Connor said they are not ruling anything out until after an autopsy has been performed. An investigation into her death will continue, and the death has been deemed as “suspicious.”

http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/116842/body-of-missing-alton-woman-adria-hatten-found-early-tuesday

Horseshoe lake is in Pontoon Beach right??

Connor said the body was found after an article of clothing recovered Monday evening led the search in a different direction. Hatten’s body was found approximately a mile and a half from where her abandoned 2013 Ford Focus was found a week ago.
Foul play is not suspected, including the absence of obvious signs of trauma, but Connor said they are not ruling anything out until after an autopsy has been performed. An investigation into her death will continue, and the death has been deemed as “suspicious.”

http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/116842/body-of-missing-alton-woman-adria-hatten-found-early-tuesday
So if foul play not suspected. Wonder what medication was the pill bottle? Have they said what it was?

Authorities find body of missing Alton woman

http://fox2now.com/2018/01/30/authorities-find-body-of-missing-alton-woman/

MADISON, Ill. – The Madison County Sheriff’s Office located and identified the body of a missing 39-year-old Alton woman.
Chief Deputy Jeff Connor said Hatten’s body was found around 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in a brush area near the water, approximately 1.5 miles away from her vehicle, which was abandoned along Big Bend Road.

So if foul play not suspected. Wonder what medication was the pill bottle? Have they said what it was?
Nothing has been said about what was or was supposed to be in the pill bottle.

The article of clothing made me think about possible hypothermia, but the temps were above freezing the days after she went missing.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/granite-city-il/62040/january-weather/332869

Nothing has been said about what was or was supposed to be in the pill bottle.

We probably won't find that out until after a toxicology report is finalized. In other cases, this has taken weeks -- sometimes months.

The article of clothing made me think about possible hypothermia, but the temps were above freezing the days after she went missing.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/granite-city-il/62040/january-weather/332869

It doesn't have to be freezing for someone to die of hypothermia. From webmd:

Hypothermia can occur when you are exposed to cold air, water, wind, or rain.

Your body temperature can drop to a low level at temperatures of*50°F (10°C)*or higher in wet and windy weather, or if you are in*60°F (16°C)*to*70°F (21°C)*water. If you have mild hypothermia, home treatment may be enough to bring your body temperature back up to normal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry to see why this was moved to the Located discussion forum. Rest in peace, Adria Hatten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back