GUILTY IL - Andreayah McBain, 15, dies of OD, body burned, Rockford, 19 Oct 2015

No, not yet.

What is taking so long to arrest the men involved?! Surely the "friend" has talked by now. And if not, I'm assuming LE could narrow down the list of suspects through cell phone calls or texts or even Facebook posts as it seems the "friend" liked to "hook up" via Facebook. Insert a barf face here - Too lazy to look up the Emoticon

What is taking so long to arrest the men involved?! Surely the "friend" has talked by now. And if not, I'm assuming LE could narrow down the list of suspects through cell phone calls or texts or even Facebook posts as it seems the "friend" liked to "hook up" via Facebook. Insert a barf face here - Too lazy to look up the Emoticon

There was a witness at WalMart, ca 30's, black male employee, saying he saw the girls getting into a car with 2 adult black men.
Also brother of one of the girls said he saw the girls in a car with same two adult males that same day.
What do you think they should do?
Announce to the world that a little white girl was raped, murdered and set alight by two black adult men?

There was a witness at WalMart, ca 30's, black male employee, saying he saw the girls getting into a car with 2 adult black men.
Also brother of one of the girls said he saw the girls in a car with same two adult males that same day.
Announce to the world that a little white girl was raped, murdered and set alight by two black adult men?

Do what they do in every case! Duh! Investigate! There's a lot to go on with this case. It wasn't stranger abduction. These girls KNEW these men. The arrested girl made Bootie calls through her Facebook account. Go through her friend list. Check cell phone messages and texts. Jackie had to have to texted them before andreayah's murder and most likely afterwards. Supposedly there's pictures too. Are these men in the pics?

It's not like Andreayah just vanished from her bedroom in the middle of the night leaving investigators without a clue! Im not very confident in Rockford LE. First we have the Kyrian Knox case that they seems to be REALLY dropping the ball with, and now we have this case that they are showing theur incompetence. Neither of these cases are without MANY clues.

with the Hannah graham case, they released footage of a "person of interest" following her at the mall. People came forward abd stated they knew him etc. he was later arrested and convicted of her murder. releasing Walmart footage, pictures, or sketches of the 2 men to the public would be a start. If they don't want to do that, then at least go through Jackie Avd andreayah's text records!

It is urgent and necessary! When men like this are not caught, they go on to rape and murder again and again and again until they are caught.

But Rockford police are not showing any urgency at all! They are not asking for help nor convincing the public that they are doing all they can. The public would have been more safe with Jackie still on the loose than with these 2 men on the loose, yet they aren't briefing the public on these 2 killers! It's ridiculous.

I think LE know exactly who these "men" are, and they are being watched while LE is waiting for evidence and toxicology reports to come back. The "we don't have any proof of videos/info" statement could be a bluff to keep this human garbage feeling free to move about and further incriminate themselves. All JMHO, and I pray it's accurate.

As for Jackie....I think she is much safer in confinement than if she were not, for multiple reasons.

Oh definitely. Jackie needs to stay locked up for the crime as well as her own safety. I was just saying that these grown men are actually more dangerous considering they're grown men rapist murderers and their being a "team" makes them even more dangerous. 2 men after a young girl- the girl likely doesn't stand a chance. Jackie on the loose wouldn't be the same type of threat. My point is, yes, they've caught Jackie, but they haven't caught the more dangerous part of this group. That is very concerning.

I think LE know exactly who these "men" are, and they are being watched while LE is waiting for evidence and toxicology reports to come back. The "we don't have any proof of videos/info" statement could be a bluff to keep this human garbage feeling free to move about and further incriminate themselves. All JMHO, and I pray it's accurate.

As for Jackie....I think she is much safer in confinement than if she were not, for multiple reasons.

When and where is the statement about not having proof/videos? That is not good to hear 😣

Good God, where are the parents?

I am ashamed to admit I did read through a lot of the facebook posts and I am speechless at how utterly disgusting these kids are. I also believe I have a good understanding about what took place, but I'll wait until LE releases more information.

So, we have a young girl deceased and another young girl being held (I don't know her full involvement, but her facebook speaks volumes). Two adult men who have yet to be identified. So, these girls are hooking up with adult men, doing drugs, and leaving home for days at a time (all documented on facebook, mind you)... and where are the parents?

I am eagerly awaiting on the arrest of the two adult males. I don't care how "easy" or "willing" a young girl appears to be. There is no excuse. It's predatory and sick. May you both rot and forever be branded (in prison) as the child rapists you are.

Well, they should release a sketch of the men. Maybe not with the words you chose (It doesn't appear the crime is racially motivated?), but it's crucial they get these guys off the streets. If I've learned anything from the facebook posts, I am sure these men are well known in their "circle" of friends.

Well, they should release a sketch of the men. Maybe not with the words you chose (It doesn't appear the crime is racially motivated?), but it's crucial they get these guys off the streets. If I've learned anything from the facebook posts, I am sure these men are well known in their "circle" of friends.

Exactly! I think they need the public's help. It's been 2 weeks now.

I didn't understand the meaning behind lolamoon's post. I took a little offense to it. I don't care the color of the killers' skin. If it was the Easter bunny and santa clause and you've got them on camera at Walmart. Post the footage and or a sketch with a description.

A Rockford man shoots and kills himself Thursday during a traffic stop in Jerome, Illinois.

Hanson's involvement in other cases being investigated by the Rockford Police Department. In regards to the [Andreayah] McBain case, the Rockford Police Department will be meeting with the State's Attorney's Office next week to review the case to discuss further action. We can not confirm any linkage between these two cases.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/rockford-man-shoots-himself-during-traffic-stop-in-jerome-illinois

The Sangamon County coroner's office identified the man as 28-year-old Natheon A. Hanson. He was pronounced dead at 6:55 a.m. at Memorial Medical Center.

[...]

A search of Winnebago County's court records show the alleged sexual offenses occurred between Oct. 1 and Oct. 20. Charges were filed Oct. 30.

http://www.sj-r.com/article/20151112/NEWS/151119865

A Rockford man shoots and kills himself Thursday during a traffic stop in Jerome, Illinois.

Hanson's involvement in other cases being investigated by the Rockford Police Department. In regards to the [Andreayah] McBain case, the Rockford Police Department will be meeting with the State's Attorney's Office next week to review the case to discuss further action. We can not confirm any linkage between these two cases.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/rockford-man-shoots-himself-during-traffic-stop-in-jerome-illinois

The Sangamon County coroner's office identified the man as 28-year-old Natheon A. Hanson. He was pronounced dead at 6:55 a.m. at Memorial Medical Center.

[...]

A search of Winnebago County's court records show the alleged sexual offenses occurred between Oct. 1 and Oct. 20. Charges were filed Oct. 30.

http://www.sj-r.com/article/20151112/NEWS/151119865

Whoah! So was this one of the 2 men involved? Is Natheon on Jackies friend list?

This article says that JACKIE is the victim of his sexual abuse crime. So his being 29 and having sex with Jackie, a 15 year old, is an offense. I'm assuming they were going to bring him in for that then question him intensely on Andreayah's death.

im guessing they are on the tail of the other guy too. Glad they are finally closing in!

http://m.rrstar.com/article/20151113/NEWS/151119707/0/rwd

ROCKFORD — Police will not say whether a 28-year-old Rockford man accused of raping a teen was a suspect in the Andreayah "Drea" McBaindeath investigation when he shot and killed himself to avoid arrest near Springfield on Thursday morning.

However, the Register Star confirmed the victim is the same 15-year-old girl arrested on Oct. 29in connection with McBain’s death. She is being held in the Winnebago County Juvenile Detention Center. The Register Star is not naming the teen because she is a juvenile.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151113/NEWS/151119707

This opens up a whole nother conversation. Jackie's Facebook page says she's 21. When a girl is dressing like that and saying she's 21 and consenting to sex with a 29 year old and possibly even ASKING for it, is it possible the guy TRULY thinks she's 21? Could these girls even drive yet?

I'm just curious. Not letting these guys off the hook at all, just wondering how this plays out in other situations when there's no murder involved.

I guess if the girl is lying about her age and consenting, then charges are never made. In this situation, the sexual activity was brought to light after the murder.

......Just thinking out loud

This opens up a whole nother conversation. Jackie's Facebook page says she's 21. When a girl is dressing like that and saying she's 21 and consenting to sex with a 29 year old and possibly even ASKING for it, is it possible the guy TRULY thinks she's 21? Could these girls even drive yet?

I'm just curious. Not letting these guys off the hook at all, just wondering how this plays out in other situations when there's no murder involved.

I guess if the girl is lying about her age and consenting, then charges are never made. In this situation, the sexual activity was brought to light after the murder.

A while back, I saw a YouTube video of a teenager who said she was sold into prostitution when she was (IIRC) 12 or 13. She acknowledged that she was well-developed at that age and appeared older, so she believes her captors believed she was much older. Although she was not a willing participant, her friend, who was a little older, was willing and encouraged her friend to go along.

This case just reminded me that video because I wonder if Jackie, in this case, lured Andrea into a similar situation. I really can't recall anyone wanted for rape or child prostitution committing suicide, which leads me to think Hanson was probably hiding something much more serious (well, the only thing more serious IMO would be murder). moo

I think in most cases the guy pretends to believe it, as if her saying it is all the proof he needs. I've seen it happen too many times.

Not saying this is always the case or that every guy is a bad guy, but it's an easy excuse for taking advantage of a young woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A while back, I saw a YouTube video of a teenager who said she was sold into prostitution when she was (IIRC) 12 or 13. She acknowledged that she was well-developed at that age and appeared older, so she believes her captors believed she was much older. Although she was not a willing participant, her friend, who was a little older, was willing and encouraged her friend to go along.

This case just reminded me that video because I wonder if Jackie, in this case, lured Andrea into a similar situation. I really can't recall anyone wanted for rape or child prostitution committing suicide, which leads me to think Hanson was probably hiding something much more serious (well, the only thing more serious IMO would be murder). moo

if it weren't for andreayah's death, I'd be suspect of something more going-- prostitution. But I'm thinking he was guilty of killing Andreayah so he shot himself. But I just don't understand why they killed her. Maybe she wasn't willing? Maybe that enraged them. Maybe only Jackie was willing.

I think in most cases the guy pretends to believe it, as if her saying it is all the proof he needs. I've seen it happen too many times.

Not saying this is always the case or that every guy is a bad guy, but it's an easy excuse for taking advantage of a young woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. They purposefully don't ask questions. But they can put 2 and 2 together. if a girl is still living at her parents and doesn't have a drivers license then she's under age.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back