Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A porta potty setup there. They are going to be there for quite sometime.

That’s doesn’t seem like the best place to bury a body right off the road on a farm and private property. They must have been in a big hurry and strung out on drugs.
Actually my friend, very typical. 10 mile radius from last seen, not far off the road. Probably wrapped in blankets and garbage bags. People are more predictable than they know.

“INVESTIGATION OF MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD NOW CENTERS ON WOODSTOCK SITE

24 min ago

The McHenry County Sheriff’s Office is currently working with the Crystal Lake Police Department to assist with the investigation.

A media Staging has been set up south on Dean Street, where a body reportedly was found there this morning.”

The Woodstock Independent

This breaks my heart into a thousand little pieces. But I'm so relieved they have at least found him. I hated to think of him out there alone, discarded like garbage.

Following along with discussion but haven't posted. Having followed several sad-ending missing child cases, I tend to avoid them because they are so upsetting :mad: AF's disappearance reminded me of the 2018 FL case of Jordan Belliveau.

Found Deceased - FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

I'm in metro Detroit and will tune into live stream of the press conference at 1:00EDT. Thanks, everyone, for all the media links and updates on this case.

As we all go home tonight.... no matter how stressful and crazy life gets, remember to squeeze your babies tight, kiss them a thousand times over, and remember, you can never say “I love you” enough... when I kiss mine I will be thinking of little AJ, wishing he was in my arms, where I could love him to pieces like his parents should have done

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Always,
Chi

I’m confused live feed shows everyone standing around with drone above but link posted says his body has been recovered already.

Delay from noon cst to 1pm cst for AJ press conference per WGN tv, really concerned that this is not a good outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82