Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect that both parents have been using drugs (heavily) before / during / after AJ’s death. These are sick, toxic people. I’d have a hard time being in the same room with either of them.

I could not be near them.

So sick of reading these cases, day after day. Nothing changes. We see something, we say something. What happens next is anyone’s guess. Not enough, in most cases is MOO.

Watching the coverage of them bringing the mattress out of the house, you can see the side facing against the officer has what appears to be a knife slice made in it. JMO
Dear Lord what other horrors were AJ subjected to prior to his death, or that caused his death?
I didn't see that, but my son swears he can see the imprint of where a body had been where the mattress was squished down.

If you are on public assistance, you will receive benefits for the children you give up for adoption for two years after you sign the paperwork. Cash benefits.

Yeah, give ‘em a new car, even. whatever it takes. Just get the kid.
Use lottery revenue, in the long run it’d be cheaper than one investigation after another.

“Inflicting or causing, allowing, or creating a substantial risk of physical injury, other than by accident, that causes death, disfigurement, impairment of physical or emotional health, or loss or impairment of any bodily function; committing or allowing to be committed any sex offense; torture, excessive corporal punishment, female genital mutilation; giving child access to controlled substances”

It seems clear to me that what AJ and his brother went through constitutes abuse. Come on. They were obviously causing/allowing substantial risk of injury and not to mention emotional health and the access to controlled substances with two under 5 year olds in the house. Just checked the IL law and I still think AJ’s case fits to a T.

Definitely the "neglect factor" would have been appropriate for investigation when the officer contacted DCFS in December with information about the status of the house being filthy.

I have a very high bar for a messy house, as my Mother is a chronic hoarder. But there has never been animal feces in her home. There is a line. And a home with fecal matter is obviously unsanitary and not safe for children.

I understand what you are saying. But it is hard to say it is CPS's fault that AJ was born with opiates in his system. Or CPS's fault if AJ was malnourished because his parents didn't feed him enough. I think the parents should have some accountability and responsibility for their own dire actions. JMO
It's their fault for giving back,and ignoring all to he calls from neighbors,and Police Reports, and their own flat out ignoring facts,and evidence. That in fact Andrew should have kept far away from The drug addled,neglectful,abusive parents.
MOO

I'm confused over who's who. Is Cunningham the lawyer or Freund? Who is the bio dad? Who lived with the mom and AJ in the nasty house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79