Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by HayLouise, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

It is but unlike cancer or other diseases it destroys everyone around you. These kids need to be removed
    from the disease, before it consumes them. and it will. IMO

Savmom, HayLouise, MyBelle and 10 others like this.

2. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I think it IS burns. The neighbor said he was burned on Halloween and went to the hospital for it. This was 6 weeks after Halloween. It's very likely the same healing burns.

Parents of missing 5-year-old AJ Freund charged with murder after Crystal Lake boy's body found in shallow grave

A neighbor who lives across the street from the Freunds’ house, Janelle Butler, said she first met the family when the boy and his mom came to her door on Halloween in 2017.

AJ had bandages on his face and arm.
    She thought he was dressed as a mummy, but his mother said he had grabbed a pot of boiling water that day, was burned and went to the hospital for treatment.

Alcina, HayLouise, AnnaGrace and 11 others like this.
  3. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

Oh dear God, missed that..but now....who knows!

4. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Wonder if there is a record of actually taking him to the hospital....or another lie.

kmartin96, Alcina, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

She prob felt if she let him get some candy she was forgiven. She was so screwed up she thought nothing of parading him around for the world to see his wounds, burns, bruises & scars.

6. MsFacetious

He is 100% wrong. I saw the report too but he's wrong.
    Joann is 7 months pregnant. No doubt.

As AJ Freund's pregnant mother faces murder charge in his death, what happens when her baby is born?

April 13-

[​IMG]

April 23-

[​IMG]

April 25 - Court sketch

[​IMG]

Crystal Lake boy apparently beaten to death; parents held on $5M bond each

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    jash, Alcina, HayLouise and 7 others like this.
  7. stratospheric

stratospheric Well-Known Member

She should only be permitted cold or icy showers post-natal as well. Eff her. Her and her husband (ex husband/sperm donor/whatever)

In other news,
    RIP Sweet AJ

8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Prisons aren’t known for an excessive amount of steamy, hot showers, which is a good thing.

10. MsFacetious

All I know is that sweet baby will certainly be spending Independence Day independent of her host. Which is a wonderful thing.

11. Trish51

Trish51 Well-Known Member

I one if this played a big part in why JC's attorney won't represent her.

Subiechik21 and sabepa like this.
  12. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Oh so true. Possibly sooner, the stress of all this might cause an early birth? Idk, just guessing.
    Hopefully the baby will be okay. If born addicted it will be rushed to NICU, there goes the 24-48 hours she would be allowed with it, according to a lawyer on hln.

Stunned, Subiechik21 and Trish51 like this.
  13. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Or she simply can’t look at her?

14. Cherry

Cherry Pie

Photo 3
    Why on earth is his hair thinning and missing? I really want to hurl. He looks miserable, uncomfortable and attempting to please. Then, I noticed the lack of hair on his left side.
    A travesty.

jash, HayLouise, AnnaGrace and 3 others like this.
  15. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Please forgive me for again saying what is done in a similar situation in NC -- I am certainly not saying NC is superior to any state in the US, it is just where my experience in things criminal and judicial has been with NC cases I have followed here on WS -- when an arrested but not tried person has a mental or physical situation which the local jail is not equipped to handle, s/he is sent to a NC prison having the facilities to handle whatever it is.
    With her situation, she could indeed be sent temporarily to whatever facility could take proper care of her.
    In some ways, her situation is probably not that different from other jail inmates. So we'll see.
    Her little son certainly did not get any special consideration from anybody, anywhere, IMO.

16. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

trichotillomania, possibly? From stress? God knows he existed in a most stressful situation.

17. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

Music to my ears! Hopefully there’s no plea bargaining.

Subiechik21, mickey2942 and Trudie like this.
  18. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

Yes it’s a disease. That doesn’t mean an addict has no choice. These particular addicts chose to give in to their disease.

AnnaGrace, Subiechik21 and mickey2942 like this.
  19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

No prob. I am suggesting her addiction, (now withdrawal) coupled with her pregnancy is a situation a county jail might not be capable of handling. The duty of the jail is to house her until trial, they don’t want her dead.
    Idk if she’s in jail today or if she’s chained to a hospital bed, detoxing under medical supervision.

20. MsFacetious

I would think we would have seen it on the DCFS information but maybe not. Perhaps that wouldn't have raised any questions. I would have had concerns that she was cooking something illegal at the very least.

I'm presuming an early birth. She's likely due in July. My little guy is P's age. I was due in July with him.

I'm sure someone else has seen a more definitive time on when she is due, I'm just guessing.

I don't know whether to hope for withdrawal for baby before or after birth. I hate that it has to happen at all. In utero would be less scary and overwhelming... outside meds can be given more directly and she can be cuddled. Probably a toss up either way. At least if it's during the pregnancy she's likely to be able to go straight home.

I have a cousin who has 5 kids. All but the 4th born addicted. She's had them taken away twice now. Then gets clean again and gets them back. I swear if it happens a third time I'm going to help her siblings fight to have her rights terminated. Tired of the turmoil for those kids.

sallye818, AnnaGrace, Traymar and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.