Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by HayLouise, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Sometimes cases are handled by private agencies, usually when there is placement of foster children for adoption, it varies from state to state.

I don't think that more funding is the answer here for more effective case management. The problem is that DCFS is not run like a business, in some ways, contracting things out is better, because a private agency doesn't have to deal with state employee union issues and rules. Screw up, terminated. State employees can screw up over and over again, and are still protected by the union.

DCFS is very interesting, not unlike the VA, employees who screw up are kept, employees who blow the whistle are isolated and they find a way to terminate them.

2. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Once, an addict in drug court ingested three large bottles of mint rubbing alcohol. He ended up dying.
    I’ve seen an addict dive under a chair to grab a button, thinking it was a tablet.
    I’d say the creature here would try a variety of things to alleviate her cravings. Jmo

3. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

4. sabepa

sabepa Well-Known Member

We know Sr. was in the military from the 2013 complaint from the grandma. Perhaps he was familiar with this technique. MOO

5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

6. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I cant LIKE this enough. Marijuana is legal in my state now and it is only strewing a plethora of polysubstance abuser transients and stoners. Small motels in my town that used to be for budget-minded travelers are full of "weekly / monthly rate residents" and the police blotters are full of continual arrests for marijuana / heroin / meth / cocaine abuse. Nearly every description of a meth arrest describes the pipes and spoons and there is always a marijuana involved. Violent crimes, including murders, have tripled, as have robberies /burglaries.

A family member works in a nearby town and runs a tourism facililty. They have had to take constant extreme measures to get the stoners off off their properties at nights because they feel they can camp out there, drink and smoke, and harass the visitors. LE says they can't do much because it's all over town and the rejects will just move from one location to the next. The panhandling at local stores is really aggressive.

He had to sit through a city presentation about licensing Marjiuana Stores and he said each and every one of the applicants had mob ties or felony records. Yet, somehow, the lure of tax $$ made the supervisors blind to the filth these places bring into their communities.

Legalizing marijuana was a HUGE mistake, IMHO, MOO

sallye818, jash, ilovechili and 6 others like this.
  7. Midgie2

Midgie2 Active Member

Sadly, I think so. I would imagine that he/she both used the “we’re going to sue” “Andrew is an attorney” line plenty. She knew what she was doing by getting involved with an attorney. And he probably got a huge ego boost because she’s much younger, however, dysfunctional and addicted she was.
    I’ve seen these types clean up pretty well to hide their double life. Would fool and manipulate plenty of authorities.
    I’ve only known the specifics of one case of a heroin drug addicted pregnant women. She was kept on methadone until the baby was born and then the baby went through 1-2 months of medically supervised withdrawal in the NICU. Needless to say, the baby is miserable and suffers. I doubt that they would have the mother detox now, I think there is a risk to the baby if done while she is still carrying the child.
    My heart breaks for all these little children.

8. osu

osu Well-Known Member

I was reading this morning (no link) a few locals said that she was transported to the hospital last night in severe detox. They said she was back at the jail by this morning. JMO

jash, borndem, Alcina and 9 others like this.
  9. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

Is that established (the meth)?

borndem and Subiechik21 like this.
  10. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Where did you read?
    I’m not surprised, only surprised she was released from the hospital, if true.

Due to hippo & security, idk if her location would be released. Jmo

Subiechik21 and osu like this.
  11. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

Or suboxone. A prior police report mentioned Rx “strips” but speculated they may be reselling them for $ for something illicit. There’s a market for suboxone, but it’s also used for addicts.

jash, borndem, Subiechik21 and 4 others like this.
  12. Tracee27

Tracee27 Well-Known Member

Cousin replied yes they do contract out to private companies. Now talking to her for more info.

13. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I thought about sub strips, where I live, they don’t prescribe sub’ to pregnant women.
    But I’m sure they had it all. Or access to what they wanted.

borndem and Subiechik21 like this.
  14. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Deleted

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Subiechik21 and Tippy Lynn like this.
  15. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

16. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Haven't caught up on thread. My apologies if this has already been posted.

'AJ' Freund told doctor of possible abuse months before he was murdered

Report: 'Maybe mommy didn't mean to hurt me'

(CNN) - Four months before Andrew "AJ" Freund's parents were charged with his murder, the 5-year-old shared information on possible abuse with a doctor in Illinois.

Police responding to a hotline report found a large bruise on AJ's hip in December. At first, he told investigators the bruise came from the family dog...

17. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

She's showing some classic methhead features: The jaw clentching in the video with her lawyer. The picked at face.

jash, Subiechik21, angelainwi and 3 others like this.
  18. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

This. Dogs don’t cause injuries like that. No way I believe that. Poor AJ

19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Do you know how long he’s going to be in jail?
    He might have been the procurer or had a few bucks?
    What an ugly ugly mess.
    I don’t care how they chose to live, but drop the kids & dog off at the corner market or dial 911 to pick them up.

20. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I’m sure he was told what to say & what would happen if he told the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.