Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SABBM

Ita.
Esp. knowing that the baby will probably be placed for adoption, after her parental rights are terminated.
I wouldn't put it past her to smother or strangle the newborn and pretend it died of SIDS.
Monster.

What if you AJ,sr is not the biological father? Then the child would go to the father. Lets hope it's not the boyfriend that is in jail now!!!

:(Going back to why it seems as though she hated A.J. (and that’s really hard to write):( He was taken away after he was born and placed in a relatives foster care for 18 mos., because BOTH her and AF tested positive for drugs, as well as newborn A.J. Some say that this doesn’t allow “bonding” with the infant. IMO that wasn’t the reason. I think as most drug abusers do she placed the blame on the baby and not on her actions (being a drug abuser). Both JC AND AF had to go through parenting classes, drug tests and more to get the baby back and it disrupted her lifestyle.
I just wish that DCFS hadn’t dropped the ball after a certain amount of time. The parents knew that they had to be on their “best behavior” and once that time period elapsed they made this little boys life pure hell. Why not keep doing unannounced check ups on the house and child? Would it be that difficult considering the high risk environment this child was put in? :(

I don't know what she was on, but usually they give them methadone to detox, which is safe for pregnant women. She will get what she needs, but not anything to really make her comfortable.

We don’t or won’t know. She could be in a straight jacket. Not knowing her level of addiction we can’t assess how difficult WD is.

Methadone is abused. We had a few that had to report in to get their daily methadone, each time they were given a 2-3 day supply, they suffered great misfortune, their cars or homes were broken into.....nothing missing except the methadone. Bottom line, an addict can’t be trusted. Jmo

Last edited:
Methadone is abused. We had a few that had to report in tongetbtheir methadone, each time they were given a 2-3 day supply, they suffered great misfortune, their cars or homes were broken into.....nothing missing except the methadone. Bottom line, an addict can’t be trusted. Jmo

This is SO TRUE

An addict can't be trusted.

Are there any scheduled announced court hearings, updates, etc.?

This discussion is becoming hypothesizing about drugs, addiction, DCFS, etc. and making well-intended but often misinformed generalizations and condemnations.

According to the McHenry County Jail Inventory, they are both scheduled for a hearing on Monday, April 29, 2019 at 9:00 am.

They appear to be in the same courtroom. Both in room 302

You can read their booking details on the website. Their date of arrest was April 24

http://www.mchenrysheriff.org/media/1549/inmatesearch_bydate.pdf

Last edited:
What if you AJ,sr is not the biological father? Then the child would go to the father. Lets hope it's not the boyfriend that is in jail now!!!

I am pretty sure that the father of the unborn baby is the dude in jail now. He was living with her during the time she got pregnant.

I really hope the state can give them poor baby a new start , away from all the chaos and madness.

SABBM

Good find !
Hadn't noticed that.

AJ seemed to be hated by her. :(
Wondered if she'd cheated on AF Sr., and AJ was someone else's child ?
It wouldn't be impossible... trying to understand why he was so hated. The younger sibling seemed to be more tolerated than AJ.
The egg donor was just as vile as the sperm donor.
Not surprised that the lawyer who stood by her when she "acted" for the cameras has dropped her.

AJ looked just like Andrew. He wasn't someone else's.

I think the younger sibling was just still young/cute/novel enough to be liked. AJ was older and she didn't even have custody for most of his first 2 years. So I'm sure there was resentment and lack of bonding and everything involved there.

My nephew used to trade his suboxone for heroin.

In Virginia, many drug clinics dispense daily and the drug taken in the presence of the nurse. They went to this several years ago because of selling and trading methadone and suboxone. Virginia limits the number of suboxone scripts a psychiatrist can order, general practice medical doctors don't want to order because of Board of Pharmacy oversite .

In Virginia, every script for any narcotic is tracked by area, pharmacy AND physician and fed into the BOP. When you hit a certain threshold the Board of Medicine come knocking for chart review, if there is not clear documentation of test, Xrays, medical diagnosis they are written up and required to take a class on medical documentation. Most are monitored for 2 years. If you don't stop writing scripts then they come with a warrant and they go straight to jail.

We had two local Dr's. where the DEA came to the office with guns drawn. Both are in jail. When this program started years ago, we would have several Dr's a month, now its taper down. Many Dr's left Virginia to practice in greener pastures. Governor Allen, went on the Today show and said... We have people moving to VA to obtain drugs thru our Medicaid program, we are stopping this. Over the next few years Medicaid from out of state enrollment dropped and many moved to other states.

Medicaid in Virginia requires pre approval for all narcotics. You must be in a state approved drug clinic to obtain methadone or suboxone, thru Medicaid. Long term pain patients and clinics require the patient to bring the pill bottle at each monthly visit to be counted and the drug test PRIOR to writing next script. In VA all narcotic script are good for 30 days only, must be original, no call in and NO refills.

Our big problem now is street drugs. Last week, it was announced that VA is now added to the Federal Opiod Strike force, so we must still have a problem.

It started with the doctors and now its the illegal drugs from China and Mexico.

Most forensic Dr's.,work for state, medical examiner's or private companies. They are NOT set up in a general practice and you just make anappointment. How would you even begin to know where to find one for an office visit and do they see the living??

My understanding was DCFS took him into the doctor to have the bruise evaluated. If a general practice doctor won’t say one way or the other then why would their policy allow them to keep consulting general practice doctors? I would think they would have access to a doctor who could make a determination for them. It doesn’t seem to make sense to keep bring kids into the doctor if the doctor won’t attempt to determine the cause. If the policy states you need a doctor to determine the cause of the injury wouldn’t you give the caseworkers access to those doctors. Hope that all makes sense.

I am pretty sure that the father of the unborn baby is the dude in jail now. He was living with her during the time she got pregnant.

I really hope the state can give them poor baby a new start , away from all the chaos and madness.

The state would have to intervene to prove he is unfit or convince him to give up parental rights. This is when the law is NOT on the side of the child.

The state would have to intervene to prove he is unfit or convince him to give up parental rights. This is when the law is NOT on the side of the child.

Given that he is currently in jail for felony assault on 2 people, and has gang Tatts all over his face, and lived in the home when some of the child abuse sand neglect took place, they might be able to make that case. I sure hope so.

My understanding was DCFS took him into the doctor to have the bruise evaluated. If a general practice doctor won’t say one way or the other then why would their policy allow them to keep consulting general practice doctors? I would think they would have access to a doctor who could make a determination for them. It doesn’t seem to make sense to keep bring kids into the doctor if the doctor won’t attempt to determine the cause. If the policy states you need a doctor to determine the cause of the injury wouldn’t you give the caseworkers access to those doctors. Hope that all makes sense.

Many MDs aren't gonna make the call of how the injury was incurred. This is not training they receive in school. They legally must practice in their scope of service otherwise they can be disbarred. Any good lawyer will say... And what qualifies you to make that judgement. Next, the family will sue and the BOM will show up to check your credentials. It's medical Law 101.

Given that he is currently in jail for felony assault on 2 people, and has gang Tatts all over his face, and lived in the home when some of the child abuse sand neglect took place, they might be able to make that case. I sure hope so.

Give him ten grand, he’ll sign on the dotted line.
I doubt they can use his physical appearance against him.
IMO, the child will need long term medical care, the person appointed to care for her will need to be most reliable. Perhaps family will adopt? Idk.

Forensic "doctors" are actual licensed as Pathologists, they don't work with the living.

Definition

Forensic doctors, also known as forensic pathologists or medical examiners, perform autopsies and examine evidence to identify the time, manner, and cause of death. They may take part in criminal investigations and testify in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288