Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll intervene because the father has a history of violence and is in jail. I doubt he gets out anytime soon.

JMO
But we don't know who the father if the baby is. Maybe you know but many of us don't really know. I don't think that has been established. To do a paternity test while the mom is still pregnant is expensive, not to mention the risks. Like I mentioned, the father could be a decent guy who made a bad choice and slept with her.

A.J. Freund's father 'led police to the his five-year-old son's shallow grave when officers confronted him with a cell phone video of the boy naked and covered in bruises after his mother punished him for wetting the bed'
  • Andrew Freund, 60, and JoAnn Cunningham, 36, are charged with AJ's murder
  • Police confronted Freund with a clip that shows Cunningham berating AJ for urinating on the bed while bruises are seen on his face, neck, and chest
  • Freund said Cunningham had punished AJ with a 20-minute cold shower after he 'lied about soiled underwear'
  • Said he put AJ to bed 'cold, wet, and naked' and that he was dead when Cunningham later went to check on him
  • Two days later, Freund wrapped AJ's body in garbage bags, placed him in his trunk, and then buried him in a shallow grave in Woodstock, Illinois
  • AJ had visited the ER just four months before he died and told the doctor 'Maybe mommy didn't mean to hurt me'
  • Autopsy report found that he died due to multiple blunt force injuries to the head
Disturbing cell phone video helped crack A.J Freund murder case | Daily Mail Online

2 page timeline of neglect also at link above.

Just when you think it can't get any worse....:eek:

Last edited:
But we don't know who the father if the baby is. Maybe you know but many of us don't really know. I don't think that has been established. To do a paternity test while the mom is still pregnant is expensive, not to mention the risks. Like I mentioned, the father could be a decent guy who made a bad choice and slept with her.
I never suggested a paternity test while pregnant. Parentage of babies born to unmarried couples is covered by Illinois Statute. I think in this case, there will be a DNA test after birth to determine if AF is the father and DCFS will likely take custody.

JMO
Illinois Child Custody Laws for Unmarried Parents - FindLaw

my 6 year old sometimes wets the bed if hes sleeping heavily. and he lives in a home full of love. i can imagine a terrified child wetting his pants all the time, this poor baby.

Hard to guess what injuries AJ may have suffered to his internal organs from repeated beatings. He must have been a bundle of nerves, living every moment in fear.
And the freak he called mom “feeling blessed” on her FB. Why? Because he managed to survive his 03-04 beating?
May she never have a “blessed” moment again & may we all feel “blessed” once she’s convicted.
Likewise with the male figure that was supposed to teach AJ how to be a man!

ETA: I’m sure she controlled his food/fluid intake, once he was able to get a drink...you know....after his room was unlocked, of course he needed to pee.

JC was apparently under the impression kids toilet train & learn household chores on their own, maybe by 5.

And the YouTube @osu posted of the rotted teeth, idk if the video is of P’s mouth but if it is, that is abuse. WTH was he drinking to cause that much erosion?

I have seen women given young children Coca Cola in baby bottles, to put them down for a nap with...:confused:

I have seen women given young children Coca Cola in baby bottles, to put them down for a nap with...:confused:

I know! Awful. Again, we don’t know if the video was a random one she reposted or what.
Hard to say what her bedtime routine was, aside from cold showers & beatings.
Moo
She’s a most disgusting excuse for a woman/daughter/mother, imo.

I hope there’s not one person on her jail visitor list.
It’d be pretty brazen to list someone, would it not?

@osu do you know the date/s of the 80+ text between the JC & her friend? I looked to see if texts were released but can’t find any (yet). I also wonder, did the “friend” alert anyone that there might be a possible situation going on?
Not blaming or accusing the friend, only curious if the friend found the content or frequency of texts unusual.
Tysm

Ita !

If the father of the unborn baby is the person currently incarcerated.... would he provide a stable home for the baby, after he gets out ?

I no longer trust the DCFS in AJ's city or county.

I doubt he could provide a stable home for the child. He was living with JC during the time of some of the abuse of AJ. He never put a stop to that.

And he was accused of stealing her drugs and her cell. And so he has a drug history as well.

And he was arrested for felony assault of several people.

I hope and pray he is not given custody of the baby.

This little baby needs a new life, totally away from this chaos and ugliness. JMO

Interesting 2016 Time article DNA test non invasive.
Hope it's still approved.

IMO, don't think Medicaid would pay. She's so close to delivery, would the court pay?

Who’s Your Baby Daddy? New Paternity Test Can Tell at 12 Weeks | TIME.com

DDC, a privately held company that offers various genetic tests, has the exclusive U.S. license to market the clunkily named Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test, which analyzes what’s known as circulating cell-free fetal DNA in the mother’s blood to suss out daddy’s identity. The test was created by Gene Security Network of Redwood City, Calif.

The new test, which costs $1,625, is able to separate fetal DNA from that of the mother and father — and any lingering genetic material from previous babies the mother carried, which can stick around up to 20 years.

Interesting 2016 Time article DNA test non invasive.
Hope it's still approved.

IMO, don't think Medicaid would pay. She's so close to delivery, would the court pay?

Who’s Your Baby Daddy? New Paternity Test Can Tell at 12 Weeks | TIME.com

DDC, a privately held company that offers various genetic tests, has the exclusive U.S. license to market the clunkily named Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test, which analyzes what’s known as circulating cell-free fetal DNA in the mother’s blood to suss out daddy’s identity. The test was created by Gene Security Network of Redwood City, Calif.

The new test, which costs $1,625, is able to separate fetal DNA from that of the mother and father — and any lingering genetic material from previous babies the mother carried, which can stick around up to 20 years.

I think I posted this or similar link yesterday.
Would the court pay? I think maybe, only to establish paternity 100% so plans can be made in advance for the baby. Just a guess.

I doubt he could provide a stable home for the child. He was living with JC during the time of some of the abuse of AJ. He never put a stop to that.

And he was accused of stealing her drugs and her cell. And so he has a drug history as well.

And he was arrested for felony assault of several people.

I hope and pray he is not given custody of the baby.

This little baby needs a new life, totally away from this chaos and ugliness. JMO

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member