IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic and no disrespect intended, but does anyone know what ethnicity Mr. Kililis would be? I'm really intrigued by his accent. I'm sorry, I realize this is fluff and obviously unimportant compared to finding AJ.

I feel like Mom is more "hinky" to me than Dad, but wouldn't be surprised if both are involved in something, if not the disappearance itself.

Do we know if the dog hit on the trunk was a tracking dog or a cadaver dog? I guess either way, it's not good.

Praying the judge in the younger sibling case is able to keep him safe.

Do the dogs differentiate between his being in there or could the scent be from clothes and toys of his that have been in the trunk?
I think the dogs are trained enough to smell for presence of an actual person... That’s a good question though.

Off-topic and no disrespect intended, but does anyone know what ethnicity Mr. Kililis would be? I'm really intrigued by his accent. I'm sorry, I realize this is fluff and obviously unimportant compared to finding AJ.

I feel like Mom is more "hinky" to me than Dad, but wouldn't be surprised if both are involved in something, if not the disappearance itself.

Do we know if the dog hit on the trunk was a tracking dog or a cadaver dog? I guess either way, it's not good.

Praying the judge in the younger sibling case is able to keep him safe.
He’s greek

It's that combined with everything else thus far.

Yes, reported facts
  • Mother does not work
  • House is in disarray
  • Child/drug Abuse-- 7 months pregnant, and on drugs, has agree to rehab.
  • Refusing to cooperate.... full body search on Sat., I wonder if this was court ordered?
  • Put child to bed in street clothes and tenny shoes
  • Lawyered up -- and clearly is no condition to speak at the pressers, attorney advised her to no longer speak to LE.
Hum....

So mom agreed to a body search...was LE looking for drugs she had on her or what?

Most full body searches are conducted prior to incarceration, for drugs and contraband. I wonder if this was a pled deal on precious charges. I can not imagine her lawyer would allow otherwise. No word on what was found. Not sure what the laws are in IL on prenatal drug abuse.

Would they use that terminology for a blood test?[/QUOTE

Ok I tried to read it. I can’t finish .I don’t want to go there. I want to believe that services In McHenry county would have the competence be able to prevent something so awful. But maybe I’m wrong. I don’t want to be but maybe I am. What happened with Lucas was 100% preventable. Are there ever times when a caseworker was ever held liable? That you know off the top of your head?

The outside of the house is irrelevant.
Riiiiiiiiight.
Must have been those damn investigators wrecking the house that busted out all the windows,and it's stressing her out so awful bad. The poor thing is in such a state. She's so torn up about it. It's all the investigators fault that she stopped cooperating.
MOO

Most full body searches are conducted prior to incarceration, for drugs and contraband. I wonder if this was a pled deal on precious charges. I can not imagine her lawyer would allow otherwise. No word on what was found. Not sure what the laws are in IL on prenatal drug abuse.
Well pretty lax being that Andrew was born with opiates in his system,and they gave him back to her.
MOO.

Riiiiiiiiight.
Must have been those damn investigators wrecking the house that busted out all the windows,and it's stressing her out so awful bad. The poor thing is in such a state. She's so torn up about it. It's all the investigators fault that she stopped cooperating.
MOO
SABBM
Ok--Just about died laughing.
Your post was hilarious ! Thx. :)

A little levity in a very horrific case of abuse and neglect.

So often in this case I'm reminded of Adrian Jones.
Background of past and current drug use by the (in his case, stepmother) parents and a filthy home.
There was never any chance for AJ and his younger brother.

Somebody said she had prior arrest maybe part of probation conditions that is if she was and still on probation.

Does bio Dad work since he was disbarred? If so maybe that’s why they never got married so she could receive public assistance? I’m not sure how that works in that state. Anyone know?

They are most likely losing the house because their money went to buying drugs. Its sad kids have to suffer the consequences of pathetic irresponsible parents. I wonder if they are on state assistance, welfare perhaps the reason mom pregnant more money from the state. I’m in CA you see that a high percentage of welfare recipients are drug addicts who use the money and food stamps to buy drugs while the children suffer from neglect and abuse.

i actually have not seen that. i do see it sometimes but i don't think its a high percentage.

Since Mom and Dad are having financial issues, I’m curious if Mom visits an area food pantry? I volunteer at one and am accustomed to regulars on the day I’m there. We have lots of Moms who come in with little ones. LE might want to check on that to learn if she’s visited one in the area, lately, and if she had the kids with her.

Somebody said she had prior arrest maybe part of probation conditions that is if she was and still on probation.

Does bio Dad work since he was disbarred? If so maybe that’s why they never got married so she could receive public assistance? I’m not sure how that works in that state. Anyone know?

TANF is a federal program and requires you must name the baby dad. They will usually test up to 3 or 4 BD's. This is so funds can be recouped from the child's father in child support. It does NOT affect Medicaid and Food Stamp benefits.

It may take years to recoup, some until Social Security kicks in, and they can garnish SSA but not SSI.

Edited to correct... It does NOT affect FS and Medicaid, sorry folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member