NOTGUILTY IL - Audelia Bogard, 43, bludgeoned to death, Mundelein, 11 Nov 2005

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysteriew, Nov 13, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Charges have been filed in the gruesome murder of a north suburban woman.

Fifty-five-year-old Delia White was charged Sunday with killing her son’s fiancée.

The body of 43-year-old Audelia Bogard was found Friday in the Mundelein apartment the three shared. The victim had been killed by a blow to her head, the Lake County coroner's office said.
    http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_317184545.html

2. Loading...

3. MrsMush99

MrsMush99 Former Member

Now there's something different. Wow.

4. concernedperson

concernedperson Former Member

It shows the intent of keeping her son close to her vest. Sick, I know but it is what it is. My potential serial killer brother had a girlfriend and my mom would do everything to denigrate her. Although she was supporting him, financially and every other way she chose to create a hatred base. He is almost an idiot now. This doesn't excuse anything I think he has done in the past. But he is not functional now. Although his threats are still pretty scary. Most of us walk on eggshells and I won't visit my parents in their declining years as I still would like to live a little longer. It would be like inviting yourself to a bombing.

5. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From February 2008:

http://prev.dailyherald.com/story/?id=144458