IL - Azariah Nino, 3, beaten to death, Beach Park, 27 May 2008

I could be wrong but aren't you the poster that has no problem having a sex dungeon in the home you share with your daughter? And you think that information for all here to see is any better than what invictus posted? :waitasec:

J.

QUIZ BOWL

Would you prefer to have:

A. Faulty Bladder
B. Mama with a sex dungeon
C. None of the above.
D. :doh:

The description of the incident and the injuries actually made me physically sick to my stomach. I'm not sure that I've heard a more detailed description of child abuse injuries before. I'm horrified.

My oldest son had issues with bed wetting until he was 12. Never once did I lay a hand on him for it.

My friends son had this problem too. Now there's a nose spray out that helps the older kids. I don't know what it's called. It helped him though, big time.

I'm just horrified that a woman could beat her three year old child to death over a potty mistake.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-son-beating-death-story,0,2572420.story

A mother whom Lake County authorities say beat her 3-year-old son to death after he wet himself while getting ready for bed remains jailed on $5 million bond.

Sofia Nino, 24, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder after her son, Aziriah Nino, was pronounced dead Wednesday afternoon at a Milwaukee hospital.
-----
Deputies were called Tuesday morning by Nino's 27-year-old boyfriend to the Beach Park trailer they share, Curran said. Witnesses told detectives that on Monday night, Sofia Nino took Aziriah into the bathroom after he wet his pants and they could hear screaming and what sounded like the boy being struck, Curran said.

I found this site interesting. It seems mothers kill their sons more than daughters and so does the fathers.

---------------------------------------------------------
Parents who kill

Between 1976 and 1997 parents and stepparents murdered nearly
11,000 children. Mothers and stepmothers committed about half
of these child murders. Sons and stepsons accounted for 52% of
those killed by mothers and 57% of those killed by fathers.
Mothers were responsible for a higher share of children killed
during younger years while fathers were more likely to have been
responsible for the murders of children age 8 or older.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/wo.txt

I am sure the figures have increased since these stats but still thought it compelling.

But yet so heartrending for our little defenseless children.:(

Ocean- I would believe it. My dad has said that my grandpa was harder on the boys then the girls. He said that men looked at women as weaker and more soft and they felt they had to turn the boys into men alot of times. It's not right to hurt either obviously but I can kinda see the stats leaning that way.

QUIZ BOWL

Would you prefer to have:

A. Faulty Bladder
B. Mama with a sex dungeon
C. None of the above.
D. :doh:

You're too funny. Can I have option C. but add an option E. A house with lots and lots of laughing?:crazy:

I found this site interesting. It seems mothers kill their sons more than daughters and so does the fathers.

Parents who kill

Between 1976 and 1997 parents and stepparents murdered nearly
11,000 children. Mothers and stepmothers committed about half
of these child murders. Sons and stepsons accounted for 52% of
those killed by mothers and 57% of those killed by fathers.
Mothers were responsible for a higher share of children killed
during younger years while fathers were more likely to have been
responsible for the murders of children age 8 or older.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/wo.txt

I am sure the figures have increased since these stats but still thought it compelling.

But yet so heartrending for our little defenseless children.:(

Thanks for finding this info, so sad to see how many children are killed by the very ones that should love and care for them most.

Thanks for finding this info, so sad to see how many children are killed by the very ones that should love and care for them most.

I find it one of the most shameful and tragic happenings in our society.

When our children in this country becomes victims inside their own homes and are murdered by the very ones who are to love and protect them it too painful to even imagine, much less comprehend yet we see it time after time and day after day in the most brutal heinous ways.

I wouldn't be surprised if the loss of innocent lives has not risen since those statistics in 1997.

Ocean- I would believe it. My dad has said that my grandpa was harder on the boys then the girls. He said that men looked at women as weaker and more soft and they felt they had to turn the boys into men alot of times. It's not right to hurt either obviously but I can kinda see the stats leaning that way.

I do think some parents can be harder on boys. However what can a little boy do that is bad when he is under the age of 8 years old.

I have four daughters and one son. He was my easiest child to raise but no matter how difficult my daughters may have been at times I never abused any of my children. I just don't understand it. To murder them in such brutal ways almost seems demonic to me. There seems to be this disconnect and nurture no longer exists for many of these mothers who do this but they seem to look at the children as burdens, hatred and anger, instead of blessings.

imoo

I agree, I dont understand abuse myself. I feel bad just being stern with my daughter as she usually just cries from that. I cant imagine hurting her when I'm the one she is suppose to turn to when she needs help.

You know what, I just need to stop reading these kinds of threads, I get so freaking mad! When does it ever stop? Will it ever? Its so freaking insane that someone would do this to a child! I would LOVE to have just 1 minute alone with this person.
Im with you.
Im going to stop reading these kind of posts it just makes me want to beat these subhumans stupid and I dont like feeling that way.

I could be wrong but aren't you the poster that has no problem having a sex dungeon in the home you share with your daughter? And you think that information for all here to see is any better than what invictus posted? :waitasec:

J.

I was merely snickering about what a kid's facial reaction would be if you told them you posted their pee story on the internet.

I'm a bit confused why you'd think I'd have meant anything differently. I even put *snicker* by it, to be perfectly clear. :confused:

This poor baby. How could someone be so mad over a little pee, change them and throw the clothes in the laundry. Over the weekend by DD 3 1/2 and my 2 1/2 yo cousin were sitting on the rock wall at my aunts and the 2 1/2 said mommy potty but it was too late the pee was running down the wall. We all laughed hysterically and so did her mom.

I was merely snickering about what a kid's facial reaction would be if you told them you posted their pee story on the internet.

I'm a bit confused why you'd think I'd have meant anything differently. I even put *snicker* by it, to be perfectly clear. :confused:

Snicker: To laugh in a sly or derisive, partly stifled manner. (Websters)

I posted what I did because I found it ironic that you who has posted some pretty interesting info about yourself would *snicker* about somebody elses very personal info.

This poor baby. How could someone be so mad over a little pee, change them and throw the clothes in the laundry. Over the weekend by DD 3 1/2 and my 2 1/2 yo cousin were sitting on the rock wall at my aunts and the 2 1/2 said mommy potty but it was too late the pee was running down the wall. We all laughed hysterically and so did her mom.

It's hard to understand but not every mum has kids because she wanted to and once they're born they are only a burden. In these situations it's often a life of abuse and sadly sometimes murder:mad:

J.

I posted what I did because I found it ironic that you who has posted some pretty interesting info about yourself would *snicker* about somebody elses very personal info.

Perfectly clear to me. :twocents:

Perfectly clear to me. :twocents:

Yup, pretty clear. Thanks

Interesting thing about your above post is how the words "Perfectly clear to me" are right above PR's writing sample and how right away it struck me that oh yeah that's pretty clear to me too. Amazing how many people give Patsy a free pass and refuse to even consider she could have killed JonBenet because "no mother is going to kill her child over wetting the bed".

This poor little guy must have been so scared to have his mum causing him so much pain.:furious:

Jubie

I forgot to ask Webster what he thought of snickering before I used the term. I just do that when I find something amusing. Generally don't laugh derisively at anyone. Perhaps I just don't laugh heartily enough to know what to call it? ANYWAY, there's never any ill intent with me. I am sorry, again, if you thought so.

Oh, and I wasn't snickering at the personal info - guess you had to be in my brain at the exact proper time of amusement. Sorry.

Yup, pretty clear. Thanks

Interesting thing about your above post is how the words "Perfectly clear to me" are right above PR's writing sample and how right away it struck me that oh yeah that's pretty clear to me too. Amazing how many people give Patsy a free pass and refuse to even consider she could have killed JonBenet because "no mother is going to kill her child over wetting the bed".

This poor little guy must have been so scared to have his mum causing him so much pain.:furious:

Jubie

No - Thank You.......:blowkiss:

I just wish that I could put that handwriting example on a billboard for the world to see.....I dream big.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back